Bra & Pantie Thief

jkinbkk

(Posted this here for the entertainment value, cos it will make you smile)

My Thai girlfriend has a lingerie shop, not the usual skin coloured, high waisted, not tonight Josephine, passion killing bloomers that most Thai girls find so practical, but some cheeky little numbers.

As a result there is an array of nice lingerie and thongs on display on our washing line daily.

Our laundry is hung out to dry in our outdoor kitchen area which is secured on all sides, of which 3 sides above a 1 metre wall has a criss cross fence made of Shera. So fairly secure. Average gap size maybe 2 inches square.

Some pervert Tuesday night fashioned a grappling stick made from an old coat hanger and methodically reached through the small gaps in the Shera fencing to successfully snatch (oops) half a dozen sets of lingerie and thongs.

Then the sick <deleted> leaves a note with his phone number congratulating the owner of the thongs on how sexy they are!

My girlfriend called him and he again thanked her for the great undies.

I told my girlfriend we should take a photo of his note. Make a large 3m x 3m banner of the photo and hang it outside our shop asking passersby if they know this unhinged mongrel?

Nowt queerer than folk aye!

"Then the sick <deleted> leaves a note with his phone number congratulating the owner of the thongs on how sexy they are!"

Bit silly calling him, unless she was able to hide the caller ID, he may start calling her at all times.

I would post his number on the back of a public toilet door offering services to dirty old men.

Great, I could use him to do some chores.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Then the sick <deleted> leaves a note with his phone number congratulating the owner of the thongs on how sexy they are!"

Bit silly calling him, unless she was able to hide the caller ID, he may start calling her at all times.

I would post his number on the back of a public toilet door offering services to dirty old men.

Probably a katoey and he'd love that!

A mate of mine jumped in my car to grab a street directory out of the glove box and pulled out a Pink pair of Lacey nickers. He said 'who the hell are these?' I replied angrily 'they're bloody mine' he said 'how long you been wearing ladies nickers for?' I said 'ever since my wife found them'

• Like 2

The coat hanger device he used has me intrigued, as i would have thought it would tear such flimsy garments to shreds if they were pegged to a line,maybe he used one of those rods with like a three fingered claw on the end that you see in the west for picking up garbage,but i would presume they are not relativley common in garbage strewn Thailand ,still this guy must be up there with the best pantie stealers in the world,a leaving his phone number and thanking your wife,wow i like his style.

Thai girls...still wear panties and bras?

What a nonsense post.

Not at all, lighten up, a seriously meant to be funny thread brings a smile to a lot of people who are bored to the back teeth with posts such as "in love with a married Thai" etc it's not a nonsense post, a load of pants maybe but not nonsense.