I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

Op here

wow my thread has 8500+ views after only a few days, one of the most popular threads and its filled with ridicule and abuse with a hint of advice.

I would definately say that it would imply their is more of a jealousy issue going on here.

I am only taking 100k baht to yala so how the is she gonna get a house out of me and screw me over!!! I AM GETTING THE BETTER DEAL HERE! mulitple months of sex many times a day, companionship, and if she twists my nipples i can take off any time i want! I get the chance of success if she decides to keep me and works hard together with me.... WOW floppen flappity , lucky me!

I would say it really sucks to be OLD FAT UGLY MEN WHO ARE THE CONSTANT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

I read your fail stories all the time so dont worry I will be careful, and i feel bad for u guys its not your fault for failing with the kind of role models we have in society!!

thanks for the LoLz!! it was epic, it actually made me feel better about my life.

Thanks for confirming that you have the IQ of Yingkuck

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, at least he has not yet taken the easy way out--how many of you would have simply gone through all the motions to help get her pregnant and then leave without further word?

No idea, is that something you are familiar with? Or is it the people you hang around with?

Here;s whats waiting for you in Yala

x30232356-01_big.jpg.pagespeed.ic.llYMjx

PATTANI: -- ASSAILANTS YESTERDAY shot dead a couple in their tobacco shop in broad daylight in a fresh market in Pattani's Ma-Yor district and fled in the victims' pickup truck.

The suspects, two men, later left the pickup behind after being chased in Yarang district.

Initial police investigation reveal the victims - Suchart and Kesorn Chantibhodi, both from Nakhon Si Thammarat, were selling tobacco in Palas market at about 11am when the two men approached them, pretending to be customers.

The suspects suddenly drew out guns and opened fire. They then stole the couple's car keys and drove off in their pickup, which was loaded with tobacco.

Kesorn succumbed to head and body wounds on the way to hospital while Suchart was announced dead at the hospital.

At 2pm, soldiers and village volunteers spotted the pickup in tambon Korlam, Yarang district. They followed it and later found the vehicle abandoned in Kuvae village.

Meanwhile, authorities in the South have beefed up security measures ahead of the 10th anniversary today of the massacre at the Krue Se mosque.

In 2004, dozens of Islamic militants launched coordinated pre-dawn attacks before about 30 assailants barricaded themselves inside the historic Krue Se mosque in Pattani.

They were all killed by the army. The shootings angered local Muslims and the army was criticised for using excessive force.

The authorities strengthened their screening of vehicles and people at existing checkpoints in Yala's Betong district, particularly those leading to Betong municipality and exits to the Thai-Malaysian border.

Fourth Army Region Commander Lt-General Walit Rojanaphakdee has issued an order for all security units in the deep South to be on alert for possible attacks today.

Intelligence units in the area have reported that insurgents may stage bomb attacks including car bomb attacks to "commemorate" the people killed at the site. Alerts have been issued in all areas, particularly Thai Buddhist communities, as well as economic and business areas.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BfgaY1OWGm.
-- The Nation 2014-04-28

While I think the OP is in for some serious head and heartache, I am particular to the dark-skinned Issan girls. i think that look is so cute. I'm not into the light-colored Thai-Chinese look at all. I'm happy if the main stream Thai hiso isn't into the dark-skinned beauties, more for those of us who love love the look

well, at least he has not yet taken the easy way out--how many of you would have simply gone through all the motions to help get her pregnant and then leave without further word?

No idea, is that something you are familiar with? Or is it the people you hang around with?

More likely it is the general tone of comments I hear from so many falangs. Not the sex tourists mind you, but the sex residents.

OP here

100k baht will last me 6 months in yala

17.000 the month, OK.

Yala girl is "modest".

At least you must have found a similar rent than my German friend, he rented a whole Thai house, even in a nice spot in the Amphor main village for 500 Baht a month for many years, now he pays 1.000 Baht. thumbsup.gif

Uhhhh why would people say 100k is not a lot? $100,000 dollars? or 100,000 baht ? with 100 grand you can retire and live like king of the universe in Thailand.. 100,000 baht no........ that's only $3,000..

ahh the baby stuff.. the one I was talking with would always say "when we have baby he have nice eyes"..... because I have nice Blue eyes. tongue.png

I can't deal with this stuff though... they all want to get married and have kids and who needs that? I suspect I'll just die alone one day in the distant future.. sad.png

• Like 1

Uhhhh why would people say 100k is not a lot? $100,000 dollars? or 100,000 baht ? with 100 grand you can retire and live like king of the universe in Thailand.. 100,000 baht no........ that's only $3,000..

ahh the baby stuff.. the one I was talking with would always say "when we have baby he have nice eyes"..... because I have nice Blue eyes. tongue.png

I can't deal with this stuff though... they all want to get married and have kids and who needs that? I suspect I'll just die alone one day in the distant future.. sad.png

He mentioned before he was taking 100,000 Thai Baht

OP: don't listen to all the negativity here as no one has met this beautiful young lady and no one is in your skin either. If you feel it's right and can afford 100k thb then go for it, listen to your heart and see for yourself. Take your time and if it works out it's all good, if not, learn your lesson and move on.

Whatever you do take your time, there's no need to rush; enjoy the ride and when the time comes, make sure any important decision is realistic in regards to your personæ and situation. At 33 your certainly have time to Live, build usefull experiences for yourself and perhaps contribute something to the 21 year old and her child.

Good luck!

OP: don't listen to all the negativity here as no one has met this beautiful young lady and no one is in your skin either. If you feel it's right and can afford 100k thb then go for it, listen to your heart and see for yourself. Take your time and if it works out it's all good, if not, learn your lesson and move on.

Whatever you do take your time, there's no need to rush; enjoy the ride and when the time comes, make sure any important decision is realistic in regards to your personæ and situation. At 33 your certainly have time to Live, build usefull experiences for yourself and perhaps contribute something to the 21 year old and her child.

Good luck!

At 33 he should have a career, not <deleted> around unless he is a trust fund baby , has a good work option or a 6 month millionaire of limited means.

Good luck!

At 33 he should have a career, not <deleted> around unless he is a trust fund baby , has a good work option or a 6 month millionaire of limited means.

it depends, if he is the entrepreneurial type he could benefit from her help in starting a small business somewhere.

Although when he wrote earlier that he was getting the 'better side' of the deal, I'm assuming he doesn't care if she gets the 'lesser side'... so I guess he'll be renting her for a few months unless they really have something going on and can realistically work out a living.

up to him eh!

Yala itself really isn't that bad you would be pushed to see it as any different from most of Thailand most of the time except cleaner and with more muslims !

2 nice things about the video. One, nice orderly traffic and two, you have a Cockpit there. smile.png

What brand name is the car recorder?

• Like 1

This has been one of the funniest comments I have seen on any post

I just about liked every comment that has been said. Shit this was funny!

The first post was too much for me "Jesus wept" that's said it all in 2 words!

I wish I could write like you guys I just don't have that quick wit !

I was just thinking this has to be just a wind up has the OP answered to any of this.

I have been laughing so much and loving it, I didn't notice if has replied to anything

normally they are that in love the fight to justify everything and backing up there story.

I think it's been a windup

Just so you know, some of TV's distinguished members may not understand the irony.

100k in what? She sounds strange but good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Brown with a kid and looks like a boy? No wonder thai guys dont want her...................lol.

Only a farang will take this baggage on. And want to go into business with it...............double lol.

• Like 1

Yala itself really isn't that bad you would be pushed to see it as any different from most of Thailand most of the time except cleaner and with more muslims !

2 nice things about the video. One, nice orderly traffic and two, you have a Cockpit there. smile.png

What brand name is the car recorder?

No car recorder just me hand holding my trusty Canon Powershot SX 220HS and yes the traffic in Yala is a breeze and nothing like the rest of Thailand. People are careful and with good reason.