What do you think this Thai girl wants of me?

fitfalang

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final answer...you asked so you get.

She is a professional hooker who goes to bars looking for fish. She will sleep with you free to prove that she immmediately fell in love with you ...and you alone. Perhaps you are a fine looking man, very polished...and this happens every day ...even in your own country.

If it sounds too good to be true...well, it is not.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

If it Quacks like a Duck Swims like a duck and waddles like a duck Guess what Its a duck

She is a hooker Free Lance but a hooker Do you want to be with a woman who has been with 50 men Think about it

Yeah..and for christ sakes, if it smells bad, then put on the condom. Run fast the next time you see her, and thank her for the freebee

Among Thai people ourselves and base on her background, she is just another prostitute. Because of the poster's age only 22, sex drive is compatible to her need and she already has two other Canadians B/fs who financially support her. She wants to control the poster to keep for herself. She is very jealous and will not stop there. She does not want the poster to go fool around with any other women.

You do not know what trouble you are getting into until you experience the nightmare of jealousy and obsession. You can keep yourself at bay as friend for benefit but do not let her believe that she owns you. I do not think that Thai women would accept a relationship of friend for benefit with any man whom they are attracted to. This type of fling relationship is beneficial to men rather.

Edited by BrooklynNY

Sometimes free lancers like to give out a freebee, especially if like you say you are a fit young man. Its nothing special so dont get excited too much over it. It wont of been free anyway, I know youll have paid for all her food and drink while she was with you for the few days.

You made a critical mistake though, you gave a street prostitute your phone number and now she has you on whattsapp too. She will never delete your phone number and will always persist in contacting you while her other 2 are away. When they are there, she will want nothing to do with you.

Youve already messed up by posting your situation on here. That says to me that your already involved.

Delete her number and forget her. Phuket, Pattaya and BKK is littered with these girls so dont fret about finding another "good time girl"

• Like 2

Among Thai people ourselves and base on her background, she is just another prostitute. Because of the poster's age only 22, sex drive is compatible to her need and she already has two other Canadians B/fs who financially support her. She wants to control the poster to keep for herself. She is very jealous and will not stop there. She does not want the poster to go fool around with any other women.

You do not know what trouble you are getting into until you experience the nightmare of jealousy and obsession. You can keep yourself at bay as friend for benefit but do not let her believe that she owns you. I do not think that Thai women would accept a relationship of friend for benefit with any man whom they are attracted to. This type of fling relationship is beneficial to men rather.

Go go bars are not the place to look for friends....

oh...I thought you knew that.

Go go bars are not the place to look for friends....

oh...I thought you knew that.

My comment is based on the poster own words...

"Just thought it would be great to have a contact in Thailand, just a friend with benefits thing who I can have a laugh with, maybe someone who can help me understand their culture a little. I actually got her to teach me a little Thai haha.."

You say you went to the STD clinic together. Was that a problem with you or her or both of you? If shes a hooker and shes got STD's she obviously doesnt take care of herself by letting customers bang her bare back.

Because you have 2 posts and 95% of posts of this nature are by people with a few posts.

Did you not research Thailand via forums before you lived visited there?

I swear this is not a troll - and please tell me just if you think I am being stupid?

I did yes, I've been reading this forum for years occasionally but haven't made an account until today.

I mean I've understood that the general opinion is that if you meet them in a bar they're just after your money.. but I am genuinely wondering if she is chatting to me purely to try and get money off me later on?

your waiting for the other shoe to drop..like when will she ask you for money..when she feels that you may give her some! You seem to have trust issues yet you went in with your eyes wide shut..maybe she does genuinely like you but you are not giving her a chance to be genuine because you keep thinking she only wants money.. I have never met a girl lady or woman who doesn't like money want money or have some guy treat her special and spend money on them..if your not prepared to spend any money on your lady ,you will become quite friendly with that hand of yours.

Because you have 2 posts and 95% of posts of this nature are by people with a few posts.

I swear this is not a troll - and please tell me just if you think I am being stupid?

I did yes, I've been reading this forum for years occasionally but haven't made an account until today.

I mean I've understood that the general opinion is that if you meet them in a bar they're just after your money.. but I am genuinely wondering if she is chatting to me purely to try and get money off me later on?

your waiting for the other shoe to drop..like when will she ask you for money..when she feels that you may give her some! You seem to have trust issues yet you went in with your eyes wide shut..maybe she does genuinely like you but you are not giving her a chance to be genuine because you keep thinking she only wants money.. I have never met a girl lady or woman who doesn't like money want money or have some guy treat her special and spend money on them..if your not prepared to spend any money on your lady ,you will become quite friendly with that hand of yours.

Really? You mean you never went on a date where the lady paid her own way?

Sorry to hear that.

A hooker is a hooker is a hooker... She is what she is... However, some of these girls pay sexy young Thai gays to have sex with them. If you are what you say perhaps she has found a free lay with a young handsome guy. She may just find you attractive and enjoys the change from banging old fat guys. But At the end of the day she is still a hooker.

Some of these girls stop what they do but I for one don't trust them.

Have your fun but keep it to that and do not fall in love.

• Like 1

Since then she has been sending me messages nearly every day, including pictures of her and her family, pictures of Songkran, pictures of her naked.

Been there,done that,got the T-shirt.

Me too. You are a dumb young gun my friend ... open your eyes and let the light come in.

You're a young farang guy, what's there not to want?

The real question is, what does a young farang guy want with a 21 year old hooker?

When the sign says "Fishing Pond" and they rent fishing poles and provide charcoal, seating, and dinnerware.... then there must be some kind of hidden charge....somewheres.

TROLL!

Move along nothing to see here.

288x288xtroll.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oylgUL0b_

Sorry but why do you actually think this is a troll? o_O

Is it because I'm being so naive and think there might be any other motive than money?

Freelancer doesn't need your money handsum man

Money !!! Financial Support !!! Maybe get married , take her away from Thailand .

Most foreigners with any experience will tell , once a bar girl always a bargirl .

It is possible that she's happy to have a good <deleted> with a young slender man , in contrast to the pot bellied heavy set older men who are the normal clients .

OP ... don't be put off by the angry, jealous old men who put you down here. They think they are so much smarter/wiser than you because they've been made the fool by Thai women ... some several times ... and now think 100% of bar girls are evil and have no redeeming qualities.

Actually, you don't seem that naive because you do state several times that this girl may be working on you to eventually get money ... and you may well be right. However, it does seem unusual that she hasn't done this already. Even a bar girl can have feelings (hard for the cynics here to believe) and she may actually enjoy your company. Who knows? Anyway, don't worry about it ... but don't fall in love either. Just enjoy the fun and if at some point she asks for money you can move on to the next girl. Fortunately there's hundreds-of-thousands of beautiful young Thai girls who are very willing to be your "friend." 555

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 2

I say do what your doing.Sounds like a cool person to hang out with.take her out have fun and enjoy.she said she has two guys she gets money from so I think she just wants a normal guy to hang out with.CHEERS

• Like 2

You sound like a good guy, not a troll. You will get a lot of troll chatter back, because I think there is no point to your posting, just a story to tell. Good for you that you met a nice Thai gal in a bar and you had a lot of fun with her. Happens all the time. You're wise enough to not do the stupid farang thing. But you have to remember that ALL of these bar gals want a better life, more money, and for the most part they are looking for someone to rescue them. They all play the game differently, but pretty much the same. Sounds like your life is somewhere else, so while you're here go for it - play the game, know its a game, learn the rules and HAVE FUN! Tell you bed stories to your buddies over beers, but you'll find that most people who read this forum don't give a shit what you do. Sorry, but that's how it is.