Gross Things Your Housekeeper Does ( and other Thais...)

EBlair48

I caught her wiping her cock on the curtains. :(

Hmmm. I see.

So it IS true what Ladyboys say about carnal reciprocity and their farangledangle clients.

Just sayin'

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

Edited by Donnie Brasco

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine gets 600 for about 4 hours of work, the house looks OK but don't check under or behind stuff. I do provide used sponges and such for the nattier jobs- is she stupid or obtuse?

She is Thai.

She is Thai. Please can you explain in exact detail what you mean? She is Thai meaning?

And so we have yet another Thai bashing thread to add to the collection.

Posters that consider all Thais as having the same traits and are full of their own importance and superior attitutes. A look how high up on the social scale we are, we can afford an inferior Thai housekeeper, wow.

All you people seem to do is moan about the Thais in every aspect of life and the environment around you. It is obvious that you people are unable to adapt into Thai culture and way of life, you expect the Thais to jump over into your worlds and things to be exactly how they were in your own countries. I have to ask; why are you here? And is there anything you find good about the country at all? .

Not really no! does that mean i cant live here? I like the scenery when its not buggered up by rubbish from those "lovely Thais" of yours.

^ # 62

well you get the prize for longest sentence, ( that is actually readable,) however bringing a butler from back home isn't an option .

Fairly sure speading virus via disgusting materials is a job reserved for Thais

Edited by EBlair48

The rag towel in Thai toilets that acts as a hand dryer always fills me with horror would rather dry my hands on my own trousers than that filth magnet - that will be after I have washed my hands with the obligatory loose tap - probably at least half the taps in Thailand are the same.

Absolute Terror...

I touch nothing in Thai thoilets . I won't even lock the door , especially in those toilets with no paper where it is likely e-coli surfing on crap has been sent about the premise via high pressure hose Wash my hands? No chance I'm touching that filthy spigot handle. Sorry nothing remotely pathogenic about the top of my pants which is the only thing I touch aside from a thick wad of tissue -

I flush the bog with my foot!! That should impress the locals.

The rag towel in Thai toilets that acts as a hand dryer always fills me with horror would rather dry my hands on my own trousers than that filth magnet - that will be after I have washed my hands with the obligatory loose tap - probably at least half the taps in Thailand are the same.

It is foreign dirt on the towel, not that that makes it any better, because Thais, if you pay attention, usually do not wash their hands after using the toilet. Check your lady's hands next time she comes from the loo, dry as a bone no doubt.

Edited by unanimosity
  • Like 1

Mine has a terrible habit of bending forward and letting me see down the front of her T shirt while she is sweeping and sometimes she will wear a mini skirt and ask me to steady the step ladder while she dusts the lights.

That really is terrible, you should sack her, let me know when you do.

U must be more pc than that, I would suggest as a first stage a good spanking is in order.

Mine has a terrible habit of bending forward and letting me see down the front of her T shirt while she is sweeping and sometimes she will wear a mini skirt and ask me to steady the step ladder while she dusts the lights.

That really is terrible, you should sack her, let me know when you do.

U must be more pc than that, I would suggest as a first stage a good spanking is in order.

Naw, I'm not kinky that way.

Mine gets 600 for about 4 hours of work, the house looks OK but don't check under or behind stuff. I do provide used sponges and such for the nattier jobs- is she stupid or obtuse?

She is Thai.

She is Thai. Please can you explain in exact detail what you mean? She is Thai meaning?

And so we have yet another Thai bashing thread to add to the collection.

Posters that consider all Thais as having the same traits and are full of their own importance and superior attitutes. A look how high up on the social scale we are, we can afford an inferior Thai housekeeper, wow.

All you people seem to do is moan about the Thais in every aspect of life and the environment around you. It is obvious that you people are unable to adapt into Thai culture and way of life, you expect the Thais to jump over into your worlds and things to be exactly how they were in your own countries. I have to ask; why are you here? And is there anything you find good about the country at all? .

Not really no! does that mean i cant live here? I like the scenery when its not buggered up by rubbish from those "lovely Thais" of yours.

Your life must be one form of living hell here. You have my deepest sympathies.

I caught her wiping her cock on the curtains. sad.png

I sacked my housekeeper because she poured the tea from the right and not from the left. Disgusting etiquette in the Beetlejuice household, my hi so Thai wife was shocked and required counselling afterwards. I don`t know whether she`ll ever get over the trauma. Of course the housekeeper had to go. We have since applied to an agency to have an English butler work for us, as it`s obvious no Thai person is up to the job.

I sincerely hope you went for counselling ( in case you were suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome)

As ever I think the OP is trying to impose first world sensibilities on his life in a developing country.

I believe there have been studies to try and explain the explosion of allergies, asthma etc in the West- it may? be to do with the excessive cleanliness, as long as he and his family do not become ill - who cares.

Idea this will become yet another Thai bashing thread.

Don't pull that devolving country card

There are isn't educated people every where

Sometimes they just don't care about us as they would not get away with it with a thai boss

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Eblair48 nose picking happens in every country. Go away if Thais annoy you. Whingers annoy me

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Then why even read the thread?

And I find Thais who,pick,their noses and prepare my restaurant food very thoughtful that they are sharing so much of themselves with me

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

truly expains the Thai apologist

• Like 1

Your life must be one form of living hell here. You have my deepest sympathies.

Thais throw trash everywhere and pick their noses and have a serious hygiene deficiency I and others like to bash these habits, perhaps you can offer reasons on how wonderful these awful habits are ? If not, may I suggest you simply enjoy being the spoilsport of the thread.

I have come to realise that in Thailand if i want things done to my standards and with my work ethic, I had better roll up my sleeves and pitch in. Otherwise it is hit and miss. If you ever saw where these people were raised your understanding and compassion would increase 100 fold. If they are trained and closely supervised, Thais can do a good job. Evidence ; Tesco, Big C, Makro , KFC, M&K etc..

I have come to realise that in Thailand if i want things done to my standards and with my work ethic, I had better roll up my sleeves and pitch in. Otherwise it is hit and miss. If you ever saw where these people were raised your understanding and compassion would increase 100 fold. If they are trained and closely supervised, Thais can do a good job. Evidence ; Tesco, Big C, Makro , KFC, M&K etc..

I will certainly agree it is all in the upbringing but will disagree with an accessment of Tesco as a shining example of a work ethic.

Last time I was there, place smelled like a morgue, and fish juice was all over the floor, where it remained the the entire 30 minutes I was in the store.

They cannot seem to grasp the concept of stocking shelves after closing, for the safety and convenience of the customer. It's also annoying how taxi drivers are allowed to park in front of the building and take over all the closest parking, including the handicapped dspaces.

Again, behavior that is exclusive to the Kingdom and never surpassed in Western nations.

Holy cripes, maybe you should try cleaning your own residence, considering that lack of movement is a proven health hazard? Nah, why do that, when Thais are designed for cleaning, service jobs, etc.?

Personally, I am judicious with my culinary decisions; but, I truly would not be surprised if people are getting a kick out of stuffing you around due to an inherent offensive attitude they sense from you. I would not be surprised at all.

I have heard that free-fall jumping is an extreme sport that is taking off for older farangs in BKK and southern Thailand—maybe you could take that up as a hobby to help with your issues in this area?

• Like 1

The rag towel in Thai toilets that acts as a hand dryer always fills me with horror would rather dry my hands on my own trousers than that filth magnet.

Oh I'd say, that like the bathroom taps, they largely lay untouched. :(

My ex housekeeper got 300 baht for 2 hours work, Never moved a thing, had to be told over and over again to use the supplies for a room that were stocked in the room. Also used the same sponge for all projects. I thought I was being clever and helping her save face when I told her I could only trust her opinion on what was a good soap for floors. She had to give that one a long thought but gave a name and after three weeks, used one capful. I decided she pissed me off so much and she didn't even brake a sweat re: my constant suggestions for better hygiene so I fired her. She came back day after day, pushed past me, went straight to my calendar and showed me what days she was available to work. Began to bring me my mail, etc. Finally I had my Thai sister-in-law to speak to her. From that point on she would call my s-i-l and ask her when I wanted her help. It took a whole month to get rid of her. If she put that much energy into the job she'd still be here.

I'll add she knew what was in every cabinet, drawer, closet in the house. To my knowledge, never took anything, just snooped a lot more than she cleaned.

Again, behavior that is exclusive to the Kingdom and never surpassed in Western nations.

Holy cripes, maybe you should try cleaning your own residence, considering that lack of movement is a proven health hazard? Nah, why do that, when Thais are designed for cleaning, service jobs, etc.?

Personally, I am judicious with my culinary decisions; but, I truly would not be surprised if people are getting a kick out of stuffing you around due to an inherent offensive attitude they sense from you. I would not be surprised at all.

I have heard that free-fall jumping is an extreme sport that is taking off for older farangs in BKK and southern Thailand—maybe you could take that up as a hobby to help with your issues in this area?

Why so nasty?

What a neurotic lot you are!

I agree. There are a zillion Thai's who will clean your house for crap wages. Find one that's good and take care of her. I pay my gal 100 baht to clean my small house. I pretty much prep it before she comes. I dust because she can't dust well (for 100 baht) But she does the floors. cleans the bathroom and toilet, washes my sheets and makes my bed. Cleans the windows. Once a week it looks wonderful when I come home. For $3 !!! Last week I gave her 140 baht and she was overjoyed - like I had given her a $100 tip. That is the beauty of the Thai people - grateful for little gestures. But if I didn't like her I would simply ask around and find someone who cleans as well or better. I myself cleaned vacation rentals in Hawaii for three years. Western people would demand to be moved to another condo if they found one pubic hair in the bathroom. Westerners by natures seem to be overly anal. To me thats more disgusting than her washing your toilet with your toothbrush. (you deserve it for your disrespect) My advice to OP - relax, enjoy your life in Thailand, make your bed however you like, then shut up and lie in it.

What an oddly hostile and aggressive post. Are you really suggesting I should commit suicide because I find Thais rather unhygienic and have chosen to make light of it and other observances- on a discussion forum ? Seems many other users are sharing the same sentiments. I would submit you have the problems.

I'm more than capable of handing posts from the likes of Beetlejuice and Marcus- In fact, they are a bit too easy.

• Like 1

If you observe, restaurant workers will often visit the toilet, but not wash their hands before returning to work - we're talking public WCs, with the workers in identifiable uniform; few public toilets, in fact, even have soap to hand, including in some relatively upmarket malls; shop workers will do the most unbelievable things while on duty behind a fresh food counter, or will use the mirrored trim adjacent to a refrigerate display to check spots; and when workmen were finishing staining a floor in our condo a few years ago, they cleaned their hands - and probably some other areas - with a teatowel. Yep, they're slapdash about hygiene unless you are watching over their shoulders at all times.

What a neurotic lot you are!

I agree. There are a zillion Thai's who will clean your house for crap wages. Find one that's good and take care of her. I pay my gal 100 baht to clean my small house. I pretty much prep it before she comes. I dust because she can't dust well (for 100 baht) But she does the floors. cleans the bathroom and toilet, washes my sheets and makes my bed. Cleans the windows. Once a week it looks wonderful when I come home. For $3 !!! Last week I gave her 140 baht and she was overjoyed - like I had given her a $100 tip. That is the beauty of the Thai people - grateful for little gestures. But if I didn't like her I would simply ask around and find someone who cleans as well or better. I myself cleaned vacation rentals in Hawaii for three years. Western people would demand to be moved to another condo if they found one pubic hair in the bathroom. Westerners by natures seem to be overly anal. To me thats more disgusting than her washing your toilet with your toothbrush. (you deserve it for your disrespect) My advice to OP - relax, enjoy your life in Thailand, make your bed however you like, then shut up and lie in it.

Actually I really don't allow her into my room, I just want the kitchen, floors and the bathroom cleaned and I'm willing to pay a decent living wage to do it- properly

100 baht, well that is certainly slave wages by any standard.

I must remark, I'm not too worried about my own pubic hairs actually, but things like using the same sponges for shower stalls and dishes is not acceptable , not by any standard.

I have not accused her of using my toothbrush, certailny are alot of poor readers making posts today, If she had she would have been fired on the spot- she used the water glass I keep next to the sink to use as a scoop for her floor waterpail, amongst other nasty habits.

I note a lot of Thai aplogists have this habit of ordering others to eithr shut up, or relax and enjoy their lives, as if posting on forums one's opinions on various subjects isn't a way to relax .

If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't do it- so no, I will not shut up.

I always suggest to these types perhaps a solution to their angst, ( especially if it drives one to suggest suicide ..) is merely not reading threads if you suspect they may cause you stress.