Chalerm says he may arrest PDRC leaders soon

webfact

Chalerm says he may arrest PDRC leaders soon
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrun said on Friday that he would soon arrest protest leaders, blaming them for the recent violence.

Chalerm said that if the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) continued to cause trouble to the people, he would arrest PDRC leaders, for whom arrest warrants have already been issued.

He believes that the PDRC was behind the M79 grenade attack against the Daily News Thursday night.

"Did you notice that on April 24, the Daily News was the only paper that published a photo of police being detained at the PDRC haeng Wattana rally site on its front page," Chalerm said.

"And the PDRC was affected by the report. I won't say who did it but I would like you to think about it."

Chalerm said he would not use force to disperse the rally but would try to arrest the leaders.

"But we won't forcefully disperse the rally. We will regularly warn them," Chalerm said.

He said he would use special force police to make arrests and would have troops standing by.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-04-25

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, how many times did we hear that again?

A bit like the final push, right...

Pardon my ignorance but does being Minister of Labour convey the power of arrest. does it come from running CAPO or is it something he has bestowed upon himself ?

• Like 2

An extreme red shirt wing from Lampang which in the past has used M79 grenade launchers came to BKK, the media company was attacked by M79 grenade launchers...

See I can make up stupid join the dots statements too...but some idiots will believe it.

Edited by wprime
  • Like 1

He also said he would cut off his head if Thaksin was not back in the country before 1 January 2014.

And this clown has been named by PT as a possibly caretaker PM when Yingluck is dumped.

Look at your bank account and at his bank account and than think again who the clown is.....I am sure he get paid very well from Dubai and he can grab enough of the countries money so he doesn't need to work ever again, even if he gets 2000 years old.....

They are corrupt but they aren't stupid....

He also said he would cut off his head if Thaksin was not back in the country before 1 January 2014.

And this clown has been named by PT as a possibly caretaker PM when Yingluck is dumped.

Look at your bank account and at his bank account and than think again who the clown is.....I am sure he get paid very well from Dubai and he can grab enough of the countries money so he doesn't need to work ever again, even if he gets 2000 years old.....

They are corrupt but they aren't stupid....

So you have respect for corrupt people who steal taxpayers money?

• Like 1