Chalerm says he may arrest PDRC leaders soon

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chalerm needs to hire a swat team, roll in the tear gas and stun grenades, tazer baton Sutheps bodyguards and capsicum spray Suthep and handcuff the madman. give me the right team and ill do the job in less than 20 minutes.

wow, you surely gonna impress around you with that kind of statement. Your neighbourhood might be aware that you are a former navy seal, or MI6 or Special force!

You are really a joke a minute.

• Like 1

Chalerm said that if the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) continued to cause trouble to the people, he would arrest PDRC leaders, for whom arrest warrants have already been issued.

Did Chalerm in his drunken rage overlook that all the arrest warrants have been canceled by the courts, and that currently only 1 or 2 leaders have a single arrest warrant ?

Would mean nothing to Chalerm who is well known for shooting off his mouth all day long with what ever he is hallucinating about at the time.

He also said he would cut off his head if Thaksin was not back in the country before 1 January 2014.

And this clown has been named by PT as a possibly caretaker PM when Yingluck is dumped.

Priminister Chalerm!! Is that even possible??

Chalerm needs to hire a swat team, roll in the tear gas and stun grenades, tazer baton Sutheps bodyguards and capsicum spray Suthep and handcuff the madman. give me the right team and ill do the job in less than 20 minutes.

wow, you surely gonna impress around you with that kind of statement. Your neighbourhood might be aware that you are a former navy seal, or MI6 or Special force!

Thats probably not a bad thing, most of you suthep lovers are as serious as cancer.

Thats probably not a bad thing, most of you suthep lovers are as serious as cancer.

Police vs military. He control police but PDRC have military backing. Can his team confront army?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

because I don't like Thaksin and his bunch of thieves does not mean that I am a Suthep lover.

If I am as bad as cancer, i'd rather not tell you what you represent! You'd be shocked !

• Like 1

because I don't like Thaksin and his bunch of thieves does not mean that I am a Suthep lover.

If I am as bad as cancer, i'd rather not tell you what you represent! You'd be shocked !

relax, i didnt say you were as bad as cancer, i said you were as serious as cancer smile.png

Yeah well Chalerm as PM and then North Korea will be like a peace camp compare what would become of Thailand with all the Red Shirts who are against democracy and for dictatorship, at least that is the way they behave. why does Chalerm not arrest first his Son who killed a few years back an Officer, or the Red Shirts who burned the World Trade center and left a garbage dump behind them?

Chalerm says he may arrest PDRC leaders soon

These guys have either broken the law or they have not. If they have broken the law then arrest them, if they have not then button it.

It sounds like it is near the end of the month and Chalerm is short of cash, so a few warning shots of "I might arrest them" to the media could bring in a few 'lunch boxes' to persuade the mighty man of the ear medicine, to not incarcerate the lunchbox owners so quickly. There will be no more corruption in Thailand in 90 days...or I will cut my own head off again.

"Did you notice that on April 24, the Daily News was the only paper that published a photo of police being detained at the PDRC haeng Wattana rally site on its front page," Chalerm said.

"And the PDRC was affected by the report. I won't say who did it but I would like you to think about it."

I don't normally agree with Chalerm, but his assessment on this is spot on.

What he needs to do however, is stop the endless threats and arrest these PDRC scumbags who have been butchering the country in two for the last few months.

Did you ever make a comment that Chalerm should also arrest the guys that killed more than 20 protestors (incl. children)?

Chalern don't have time for this, He prepare is clothes for the time he will become Prime Minister

Edited by than

Please note that my comment is free of sarcasm of the victims faith but............

Now we know why there was a special forces drill just the other day with mortal failure.

Operation: Chopper - Dropper

Edited by hgma

Why can TS travel freely? TS attempted to push through a US-Thailand Free Trade Agreement without parliamentary approval, backed by the US-ASEAN Business Council. The Council is a who’s who of corporate fascism and has a long history with TS. This is why he can travel freely. Not because govt's think he was unfairly politically persecuted but because they do not adhere to political ideologies, they simply use them when and where profitable. TS has powerful friends that have skeletons in their closet too.

Any conspiracy theories for why Thaksin can get a visa for Japan, can visit Germany without problems, Finland, the U.K, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong ?

Because he's the de facto Prime Minister of Thailand and because if the Thai government isn't bothered about where he goes why should they be?

If he is due facto PM. What about Poo and joker Chalerm?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Did you notice that on April 24, the Daily News was the only paper that published a photo of police being detained at the PDRC haeng Wattana rally site on its front page," Chalerm said.

"And the PDRC was affected by the report. I won't say who did it but I would like you to think about it."

What he needs to do however, is stop the endless threats and arrest these PDRC scumbags who have been butchering the country in two for the last few months.

Your assessment has as much merit as your IQ. Keep squeezing those lemons.

My assessment on you is that if you can't tolerate other peoples opinions, and the best you can do is respond with a flame and break the forum rules, perhaps this forum is not for you ?

I tell you what sunshine......this forum is definately not for you.. no one wishes to have repeated fanatical rants from you ...opinions ok

Any supporters of Sutheps uprising are backers of a civil war. The blood will be on the hands of people like you who cant see that we have arrived at a point in history where there is 'no going back'. There is no more lets forgive and forget, which suits the elites that carry out horrendous act like Thammasat and 92. Nobody is backing down here...Thaksin has everything to gain and nothing to lose..... The amart (with its links to members in high placess) has everything to lose. Suthep needs to get the army out to gain control, he will orchestrate any heinous crime to fufil civil unrest amongst factions. How people see Thaksin as the man throwing grenades is beyond normal peoples belief, he is in control (regardless of being convicted by a corrupt judiciary installed by a junta) he was voted in democratically.

Give this land over to Suthep and his band 'of good men' is like stepping back into the dark ages. If you know why he wants it now, right now you will understand why the NACC is pushing forward with Yinglucks case while leaving others in the 'in tray' for 2 years. If article 7 of the constitution is envoked and some body is hand picked to be PM with royal degree do not believe this seal of approval will appease the people.

The time is here there is no going back in to their boxes. Support Suthep and you support Civil War

Not another soap box red and you wouldn't believe it, had to use that sophisticated word again; amart. Got to give it to them there smart red boys, they have all the answers, must be why the country is in good shape.

It is possible if "you dont just get spoon fed' your info to find out who the amart are, their inter relationships, their children, their business interests etc. The Suthep sympathisers present on TV either jest about the word 'amart' because they really do know jack sh1t about Thailand or they know fully the meaing of the word in which case they are using this forum to goad people because a full response from a 'red terrorist' will see him locked up for maybe 15 years. Me thinks the first option.

• Like 2

Charlem says he start to arrest the leaders of the PDRC and the same evening Sakoltee Phattiyakul is arrested at the airport.

The rest of the PDRC must be staying very close to the 2000 armed thugs that protect them now.

Good news for Thailand we are finally moving forward to freedom and elections.

Thailand is a very odd country when it comes to law enforcement.

An arrest warrant is not a determination of guilt. An arrest warrant reflects a totality of the circumstances gathered through an investigation that there is a fair probability that the facts relied on by the police find valid probable cause for an arrest. Typically a defendant can challenge an arrest warrant by showing through a prepondance of the evidence that specific parts of the evidence submitted by the police are false; that the police either knowingly contrived false evidence or accepted evidence with reckless disregard as to their truth or falsity; and that, excluding the false evidence, the remaining portion of the evidence would not have by itself established probable cause to arrest the defendant. Failing to invalidate an arrest waarant, the defendent has the opportunity to explain to the Court why charges should be dropped; failing charges from being dropped, the defendent can make a detailed defense before the court.

Suthep acknowledges arrest warrants have been issued but refuses to submit himself to arrest. Suthep has said he'll decide when he will submit to an arrest warrant. His reasons for avoiding arrest are irrelevent. Suthep has not challenged the validity of the arrest warrants nor even publicy proclaimed his innocence to the charges. Police know Suthep will not willingly submit himself to arrest. Suthep has had an outstanding warrant for six months and yet he has been appearing in public venues almost daily. In that time police have made no attempts to arrest Suthep although it is their legal responsibility to do so.

However, during the last six months the police have made arrests of many citizens and foreigners resulting from arrest warrants. So it is not that police are unaware of their authority to carry out arrests. No one can be above the law and Suthep often cites that when it comes to the PTP admin istration and its supporters. But somehow he is complacent to apply the law to himself.

If the Thai legal system is working, it shouldn't matter whether Suthep cares about being arrested or not; whether he truly believes in compliance with the law. What should matter is that the police enforce the law equally and consistently to all people in Thailand. If Chalerm cannot provide equla and consistent law enforcement, he needs to resign for someone who can.

Even Suthep should realise that something is amiss with the Thai Legal system if a man can stand there inciting violence, spewing bile, defaming people destroying public property and sticking 2 fingers up at the police who have an arrest warrant out for him. Ironic he wants reforms when daily his corrupt disrespect for the system keep him out of jail

Edited by city
  • Like 1

Any supporters of Sutheps uprising are backers of a civil war. The blood will be on the hands of people like you who cant see that we have arrived at a point in history where there is 'no going back'. There is no more lets forgive and forget, which suits the elites that carry out horrendous act like Thammasat and 92. Nobody is backing down here...Thaksin has everything to gain and nothing to lose..... The amart (with its links to members in high placess) has everything to lose. Suthep needs to get the army out to gain control, he will orchestrate any heinous crime to fufil civil unrest amongst factions. How people see Thaksin as the man throwing grenades is beyond normal peoples belief, he is in control (regardless of being convicted by a corrupt judiciary installed by a junta) he was voted in democratically.

Give this land over to Suthep and his band 'of good men' is like stepping back into the dark ages. If you know why he wants it now, right now you will understand why the NACC is pushing forward with Yinglucks case while leaving others in the 'in tray' for 2 years. If article 7 of the constitution is envoked and some body is hand picked to be PM with royal degree do not believe this seal of approval will appease the people.

The time is here there is no going back in to their boxes. Support Suthep and you support Civil War

Not another soap box red and you wouldn't believe it, had to use that sophisticated word again; amart. Got to give it to them there smart red boys, they have all the answers, must be why the country is in good shape.

It is possible if "you dont just get spoon fed' your info to find out who the amart are, their inter relationships, their children, their business interests etc. The Suthep sympathisers present on TV either jest about the word 'amart' because they really do know jack sh1t about Thailand or they know fully the meaing of the word in which case they are using this forum to goad people because a full response from a 'red terrorist' will see him locked up for maybe 15 years. Me thinks the first option.

Don't preach Thailand to me junior, I have had an association with this country since coming to Thailand in 1971 and marrying. I reside here in a red village, and now retired and have no colour persuasion whatsoever but dislike the Shins and cohorts with a passion for what they stand for and what they have done to the country and the people.. It appears from your rhetoric of which is a little hard to absorb that you are still wet behind the ears and have many many things to learn about Asia in general.

• Like 1

Who's being murdered and injured? Chalerm is an idiot and I think you might be his love child

Your assessment has as much merit as your IQ. Keep squeezing those lemons.

My assessment on you is that if you can't tolerate other peoples opinions, and the best you can do is respond with a flame and break the forum rules, perhaps this forum is not for you ?

Oh ya! He said he'd disguise himself, infiltrate the ranks of PDRC guards and bring all to justice. Then again, the PDRC themselves keep saying 'final', 'last' and so on. Guess Mr. Alcoholic Anonymous here is getting a little impatient huh. Oh well, I think I'll choose to watch a Top Gear re-run. Season One, Episode One, no less.

Edited by outsider

are you from the twilight zone?

no i'm not, now return to your cave.

oh! don't forget to visit the vet to treat your rabies!!??