Farang slandering by Thais

Cow San Load

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here 80 years. Fluent in Thai for 60 of those years. I've never once heard Thais slander farangs. Perhaps you're hanging around with whores and those educated to the age of 7 months?

You are not sober, are you ?

Haven't touched a drop in 132 years.

I'm thinking dog years?

• Like 2

you havent a clue what thai people say

the musicians I knew in thailand were just as fast to horsecrack with me, as i withthem

usually the joke was on me, but it was always good natured,

especially when they talked about thai women and having a "contract" with them

I never heard that term until I met them

they also were not that keen on thai women in general, as they believed them too aggressive and always wanting to be on top,

of course,

I thought that was WHY we liked them, so, I didnt get their drift

It must all have been very confusing for you !

in the end,

I was the one with a girl in tow, so,

I think they wanted a shot, and, if they had money, they would I suppose

If they know you can speak Thai then they say nothing, if they know you are a "stupid farang" then they witter on about us to their hearts content. Bless. A clue to those who don't speak Thai just listen for the word "farang", they can't take a breath without saying the word.

Utter nonsense.
Which part?

you havent a clue what thai people say

the musicians I knew in thailand were just as fast to horsecrack with me, as i withthem

usually the joke was on me, but it was always good natured,

especially when they talked about thai women and having a "contract" with them

I never heard that term until I met them

they also were not that keen on thai women in general, as they believed them too aggressive and always wanting to be on top,

of course,

I thought that was WHY we liked them, so, I didnt get their drift

It must all have been very confusing for you !

in the end,

I was the one with a girl in tow, so,

I think they wanted a shot, and, if they had money, they would I suppose

Wow you were with a girl in tow!! In thailand.

You know for any guy wanting a shot as in wanting to have sex with a girl doesn't mean anything because if you have not heard of the saying men screw anything and their standards fall when they take alcohol.

Oh sure they probably wouldn't marry them but they don't mind screwing them. How many times have you heard of some guy taking one for the team that is sacrificing his reputation to have sex with a female who is considered fat, ugly just basically unattractive etc.

It didn't take him long to achieve an erection to screw her and with alcohol it sure occured faster even if she was considered ugly by society's standards.

In shot it's just plain dumb to write out "i think they wanted a shot" cos if a guy doesn't want a shot with a female he's batting for the other side.

its probably equally as true then

that they viewed her as a paid for woman,

as, why else would she be with an american that didnt speak thai

another way of saying, without enough baht, they knew they had no shot.

hey like that for a song

copywrite:

if you dont have any baht,

you dont't have any shot

if you dont have any baht

you dont hane any shot

if you had the right baht

then you would surely have a shot

but you dont have any baht

so the answer will be, NOT

baht baht baht - baht barbara ann

baht baht baht - bah barbara ann

Barbara ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Take my handdddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Barbara ANNNNNNNNNN

then you dont have any shot

Baht baht baht, baht barara ann

and I havent even smoked

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

If they know you can speak Thai then they say nothing, if they know you are a "stupid farang" then they witter on about us to their hearts content. Bless. A clue to those who don't speak Thai just listen for the word "farang", they can't take a breath without saying the word.

Utter nonsense.
Which part?

All.

You must hang around the bars, i guess....then true when u are a ugly looking tourist.

• Like 2

Utter nonsense.
Which part?
All.

You must hang around the bars, i guess....then true when u are a ugly looking tourist.

Settle down. I'm a very handsome man and yes, I enjoy a drink........ in bars. Up to you if you don't agree. Mai pen rai.
  • Like 1

its probably equally as true then

that they viewed her as a paid for woman,

as, why else would she be with an american that didnt speak thai

another way of saying, without enough baht, they knew they had no shot.

hey like that for a song

copywrite:

you dont't have any shot

if you dont have any baht

you dont hane any shot

if you had as many bath

then you would surely have a shot

but you dont have any baht

so the answer will be, NOT

Now!!! now now!!!! pls don't write anymore!!!! don't write anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get it your relationship is one of true love and passion!!!!!

True love and passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is really unfair that your relationship has been degraded to one of some dumb farang paying for his dumb thai whore because this scenerio has well been occuring forever and will continue to occur.

I don't really blame those guys for making such assumptions i mean it is human nature to assume. Like say the thai immigrants in farang countries they probably get quizzed on a constant basis " so somchai how did your loser <insert farang counrty nationality> dad get your <insert establishment here> thai whore mother citizenship and invade our country and that thai woman could have been a diplomat's daughter but because of her country's reputation get called a whore that married some john and migrated to her john's country.

You seriously give too many facts away. You mentioned in your own words why would they be with an american that didn't speak any thai.

Suffice to say she didn't really speak english. Honestly speaking other than sex what else were you guys going to do? Debate on american foreign policy? There is a reason why language is so important. I don't blame them at all for making those assumptions. Yet this isn't what you are most concerned about isn't it?

You are most concerned on yourself. Like how "hot" you are that you don't even need to speak the language of the girl you are "dating" and you know she is just obessed with you and you cannot even communicate on the most basic level like having a simple conversation.

Just tell me if i am correct.

• Like 2

Utter nonsense.
Which part?

All.

What's wrong with hanging around bars? I do it ,can't see a problem & can't see why you attempted to use it as some sort of put down.

(I agree that Mr Worldwide is talking through his arse again tho')

Utter nonsense.
Which part?
All.

Settle down. I'm a very handsome man and yes, I enjoy a drink........ in bars. Up to you if you don't agree. Mai pen rai.

The "U" was not referred to yourself. More to the stament you made. My apologies.

• Like 1

Utter nonsense.
Which part?

All.

What's wrong with hanging around bars? I do it ,can't see a problem & can't see why you attempted to use it as some sort of put down.

(I agree that Mr Worldwide is talking through his arse again tho')

"again"? Dear me, off to bed I go.