Pics from the bike show at Terminal 21

Love the Duke. Is that the 1290? Simply awesome. Well, they all are apart from the hideous Honda thingy.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

That's the 690- they had a 1290 downstairs where several companies were doing exhibitions and riding their bikes through a roped off course, but it wasn't upstairs with their main display.

The KTM people need to drop the prices dramatically.

Instead of looking cool, you end up looking like a schmuck that overpays.

Yup- I didn't even bother talking with them at T21 (I did give them some grief at the BKK show at Impact).

I base possible LOS prices on US MSRP (where I expect bikes to go for roughly double here if they're not locally produced)- a $17,000 Superduke is the same price (in Thai baht) as a $25,000 BMW, which is way out of line.

• Like 2

I'm seriously considering this Polaris as I may be spending a lot of time in a fairly rural spot soon- 980K, and it looks like it will be great fun before it almost certainly kills me:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I have quite a few friends with Polaris Razer back in Alberta and I've ridden with them. Very capable machines and I've yet to hear anyone dying or getting injured while riding one. Wear your safety harness and you'll be all right.

Sent from my mobile, whatever mobile it is.

Was there last saturday but attendance was not much. Therr were only 50 bikes i have seen at big bike parking space they arranged for the event in front of terminal 21.

What i noticed, yamaha and suzuki ia trying for more market share and recognition in thailand as their stands are getting bigger with newer models each time i see them.

But mainly same models.

New cbr1000rr is coming next year but sp model with same design witb better brakes and suspensions and hand.picked components not a new fully revised model. Wonder how much will it be?

Talked witb Suzuki guy 'Tom' a nice guy. They are openning a bug showroom at rama 3 road soon. And askrd him the plans of suzuki in thailand and.he sadi suzuki have no plans to manufacture big bikes in thailand anytime soon. He said burgman 200 is the only bigger bike they are doing here so bad news we wony be seeing a 500 k the gsxr 1000 here:(

Van van is looking cool.

Yamaha has some nice bikes as well. Mt 800 is looking better and smaller in real.

Ducati, mv agusta, ktm, triumph same same dusty bikes.

Honda have a couple of new models such as 1200 cc dct transmission crosstour adventure bike which looks tough but boring. Also new power cruisers were there too.

Regarding clothing and gear, prices was not cheap. Some of the goods are cheaper at the main shops.

Overall, the annual bike event and Central world has much more attendance both bikers and shops and concerts etc with a beer garden so i prefer that one. It will be like june.

No pics, forgot my phone at home that day:p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

^

GoPro has a display, but I didn't check prices. As ll2 said, the accessories deals weren't the greatest, though they had some decent sales on boots and gloves at the Paddock stand.

Go pro is getting cheap nowadays. Maybe a new model is coming.

Paddock has things but whenever i ask size 43 for OK looking boots with good prices, they say no size and show me a pink or bright yellow model of it as available:lol:

Paddock has a nice new model Stylemartin boots made in italy for good price but only brown color so cannot wear it for work. I use stylemartin short boots with pleasure and style now and can wear it for work but after two years they get worn out a bit.

I ll visit paddock shop. I know the owner for 7 years which i bought my shoei x 11 from there and he said he has one shoei x 12 in stock with dragon graphics totally same as my x 11. He told me it is 24 k thb but can give me a good discount for it as he sells a model of x12 for 17.000 thb at terminal 21.

Might lean forward for shoei x12 soon if he gives me a good discount as waiting for x 13 for years and it looks like it will not arrive anytime soon and i need a new helmet.

Edited by ll2

Was there last saturday but attendance was not much. Therr were only 50 bikes i have seen at big bike parking space they arranged for the event in front of terminal 21.

What i noticed, yamaha and suzuki ia trying for more market share and recognition in thailand as their stands are getting bigger with newer models each time i see them.

But mainly same models.

New cbr1000rr is coming next year but sp model with same design witb better brakes and suspensions and hand.picked components not a new fully revised model. Wonder how much will it be?

Talked witb Suzuki guy 'Tom' a nice guy. They are openning a bug showroom at rama 3 road soon. And askrd him the plans of suzuki in thailand and.he sadi suzuki have no plans to manufacture big bikes in thailand anytime soon. He said burgman 200 is the only bigger bike they are doing here so bad news we wony be seeing a 500 k the gsxr 1000 here:(

Van van is looking cool.

Yamaha has some nice bikes as well. Mt 800 is looking better and smaller in real.

Honda have a couple of new models such as 1200 cc dct transmission crosstour adventure bike which looks tough but boring. Also new power cruisers were there too.

Regarding clothing and gear, prices was not cheap. Some of the goods are cheaper at the main shops.

Overall, the annual bike event and Central world has much more attendance both bikers and shops and concerts etc with a beer garden so i prefer that one. It will be like june.

I'll probably check it out on Thursday, did they mention whether the CBR1000rr SP model that they're bringing next year is going to be the restricted Jap model like the current bikes?

The SP model is already out (there are reviews online- there's a really good article in the February edition of Superbike)- it runs nearly USD17K, so it should be ~1.1mil if there are any brought to LOS, but it's a limited-production model and isn't indicative of what the new RR might be- it's basically the same as the current model but with better components- there's no traction control or anything revolutionary. It's very unlikely there will be a restricted version due to the limited number of SP models that will be produced. It's not the new Blade, though.

http://touch.cycleworld.com/all/114717#1

The rumor is that a redesign is a year or so away.

But mainly same models.

Van van is looking cool.

I'll probably check it out on Thursday, did they mention whether the CBR1000rr SP model that they're bringing next year is going to be the restricted Jap model like the current bikes?

Did not ask that but after all that crticism, i am hoping they bring a full spec one. Will ask it though, i am also wondering as honda cbr1000rr sp is a track oriented bike so it will be super stupid to bring a restricted one here and sure one feel stupid to buy a restricted track machine too!

Also sure the price will be expensive than a normal cbr1000rr with nicer and expensive top shelf brembo brakes and ohlins forks and rear shock.

Edited by ll2

The SP model is already out (there are reviews online- there's a really good article in the February edition of Superbike)- it runs nearly USD17K, so it should be ~1.1mil if there are any brought to LOS, but it's a limited-production model and isn't indicative of what the new RR might be- it's basically the same as the current model but with better components- there's no traction control or anything revolutionary. It's very unlikely there will be a restricted version due to the limited number of SP models that will be produced. It's not the new Blade, though.

http://touch.cycleworld.com/all/114717#1

The rumor is that a redesign is a year or so away.

Yes cbr1000rr sp is around for a while. But it will take sometime for it to reach bigwings I guess.

Hope to see new re designed model during 2015 for 650 k thb! Yeah red color!

Edited by ll2

^

They're only making 5,000 SP models, and they're nearly all sold (I saw one on FB that's in Thailand, and I believe the guy paid well over a mil)- Big Wing will probably get the new RR when it's redesigned, but it won't have the expensive components of the SP.

Edited by RubberSideDown

waiting in hope for the revamped 2015 R1.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

I can be overly optimistic sometimes, but I think things are looking good for 2015, even in Thailand...

Revamped s1000rr with ddc from the hp4 at current prices?

All new R1 at current prices?

Unrestricted cbr1000rr at sub 700k?

All possible, and if Kawi start to sell the zx10 through official dealers ala the ZX14 then we'll be spoilt for choice.

I'd settle for any of the above.

• Like 2

^

They're only making 5,000 SP models, and they're nearly all sold (I saw one on FB that's in Thailand, and I believe the guy paid well over a mil)- Big Wing will probably get the new RR when it's redesigned, but it won't have the expensive components of the SP.

I think the same.

2015 will be a good year for all of us.

So i am all set for new designed 2015 honda cbr1000rr if the price is less than 700 k.

Dont say not to 2015 yamaha r1 if the price is rignt as well but honda cbr1000rr is my first choice as always especially while honda is dominating moto gp.

waiting in hope for the revamped 2015 R1.

I can be overly optimistic sometimes, but I think things are looking good for 2015, even in Thailand...

Revamped s1000rr with ddc from the hp4 at current prices?

All new R1 at current prices?

Unrestricted cbr1000rr at sub 700k?

All possible, and if Kawi start to sell the zx10 through official dealers ala the ZX14 then we'll be spoilt for choice.

I'd settle for any of the above.

I couldn't agree more. :)