Dr M defends MAS and blames Boeing for MH370’s disappearance

Lite Beer

Dr. M is not guilty. He was a Good PM. And yes, he did run a country. Just cannot run a Boeing...

I will never understand why nobody wants to admit that the Mystery is not with the plane, but with

not watching it from land

after it stopped communications and changed the flight path?

This in itself is a 'Mystery' that only Malaysia could have explained if it could.

Did they shot it down and concealed the fact, collected the debris and etc.? Protecting 'Petronas' tower from attack? Thus not being able to admit the truth?

No, I have no proof. But who does? At least my logic has more inner reason than Dr. M 'logic'.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the PM who authored The Malay Dilemma:

"Genetically inferior to justify economic handicaps

The Malay Dilemma was a non-starter, to begin with, based as it was on pseudo-science and propaganda disguised as history. Many prominent Malay intellectuals have said no one should take such “trash” seriously since it lacks objectivity and accuracy and hence serves no useful purpose.

"Malays, Mahathir held, were genetically inferior – i.e. almost sub-humans – compared with the other communities in the country. He went on to argue that, in consequence, they needed to be given a handicap if they were to keep up with the other communities."

Dan Merican (2011). http://dinmerican.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/malay-dilemma-redux/

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said: "There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action."

Edited by Discombobulated
  • Like 1

I'm not a fan of Mahatir after what he did to Anwar Ibrahim. However, the bombardment of the hateful comments shows how bestial are the great majority of Europeans.

Then I take it, malm, that you ARE in agreement ('how bestial are the great majority of Europeans') with Tun Dr Mahathir as to: "Dr Mahathir described Westerners - or more particularly 'Anglo-Saxon Europeans' -- as proponents of 'war, sodomy and genocide.'"

Sounds 'bestial' to me! I also take it, malm, that you are not European/Western/Anglo-Saxon?

Actually, BOEING did have an upgrade, optional, that allows the plane to be continually tracked by BOEING but MAS declined due to,the cost. Many,other airlines do use this service. This was stated on TELEVISION. A number of times at the beginning.

This dumb corrupt moron is just a coffin dodger expelling his last breath

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

and the cost is $10 a month

"I would not like to fly in Boeing aircraft unless Boeing can explain how all its system can fail or be disabled," he said.

Well listen here buddy.

I will fly Boeing but it won't be operated by Malaysian Airlines or a Chinese carrier.

So stick that up your nostrils and Foxtrot Oscar.

• Like 1

I expected the old lizard to make this kind of comment way before now

It appears his keepers assistants lost track of him for a few hours and he gave an 'interview' to The Malaysian Insider to set the record straight

I would probably say the same if I (or my nominees) owned 47% of MAS wink.png

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance

After all this time I didn't found any news source or the airline company talking about the 5 Chinese passengers that checked baggage and never boarded the plane. No names. Nothing at all. And yes...I still believing in conspiracy and assesination.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

Rule # 1. Go after the deep pockets.

Rule # 2 Deflect responsibility.

Rule #3 Take all of the "experts" on how a plane disappears, (there are none apparently, , because no one knows where it is, or thousands of them if you watch the news), bring them to court, and have them testify for your side.

Result: Force them to write big checks that you and I will eventually pay for in higher fees.

2nd Result....A few happy people, thousands of happy lawyers, millions of unhappy passengers, no problem solved.

Whoppeeeeee!

They will find D.B. Cooper when they find the plane. lol

This, from the man who often discounted western education system (thereby gaining popularity with anti-westerner voters in Malaysia) yet sent his kids to western Universities.

From the man who once claimed that westerners war-mongers and Asians are peace-loving, war-avoiding.

Beware of gurus who continually grin while pontificating.

And don't get on his bad side, or else he might create a well-orchestrated campaign to criminalize you for sodomy and being gay (synonymous in Muslim Malaysia).

Oh, it was Boing who checked in the 3 persons with fake passports ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yes, and it was Boeing who turned off the provided instruments. It was Boeing who decided not to spend the extra money on enhanced Communication between plane and ground, offered by Boeing. I could go on but.............

This guy is an a..hole!

• Like 1

I don't want to defend this idiot's twaddle so I ask this purely out of curiosity.

Could not all passenger aircraft be fitted by the manufacturer with a locator beacon that can not be switched off while the aircraft is in the air?

Couple this with an international tracking system that checks the aircraft's location at pre-set intervals.

What are the reasons that this is not done as a matter of course? Expense, or technical difficulties?

Given the sophistication of modern aircraft control I would have thought that this would be reasonably straightforward to implement and would not add much to the overall cost of an aircraft.

They probably can, but as I think one of the more informed members stated on a different thread, there still needs to be away to turn these things off. Imagine all those aircraft sitting on the tarmac sending out signals. It could be a communications nightmare at busy airports. But we are digressing from the topic of this thread.

Oh, it was Boing who checked in the 3 persons with fake passports ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yes, and it was Boeing who turned off the provided instruments. It was Boeing who decided not to spend the extra money on enhanced Communication between plane and ground, offered by Boeing. I could go on but.............

This guy is an a..hole!

Doubtful if he ever came out of one.

• Like 1

Back in the day of the Asian financial crisis, I had a lot of friends that were traders in Singapore and they made a lot of money from Mahatir, Every time he opened his mouth, currencies went down. My friends called him the Mad Hatter. Looks like this leopard can't change his spots.

And this is the type of thinking of Malaysia's longest serving Prime Minister. It's Boeing's fault. No one has a clue what went on aboard the aircraft. The plane did not turn itself around but it is Boeing's fault. All facts as known to date indicate it was human intervention and not the airplane that lead to this tragedy. This guy is an idiot. Pity the Malaysian people.

• Like 2

It spent songkran in Malaysia and was taken aback of the extent Dr M has eradicated English from all public signs and spoken language (except the airport). Not a single road-sign in English.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app