CAPO comes nearer to using special forces to arrest PDRC leaders

Lite Beer

CAPO comes nearer to using special forces to arrest PDRC leaders

PNPOL570426001000101_26042014_123521.jpg

BANGKOK, 26 April 2014 (NNT) – The Center for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO) is considering using special forces to arrest People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) leaders, should violence again emerge during political demonstrations.

The CAPO director, Pol. Capt. Chalerm Yubamrung, indicated that continuing assaults such as the grenade attacks on the Supreme Administrative Court and newspaper firm the Daily News were pushing CAPO closer to adopting resolute measures to arrest PDRC leaders. This would involve using special forces personnel. He asserted that the demonstrations have not been weapons-free. Therefore such a move by authorities would not constitute a dispersal of protesters, according to Pol. Capt. Chalerm.

The CAPO director touched on the incident in which an Army colonel was shot and then assaulted by PDRC guards after he tried to move traffic cones in the vicinity of the PDRC's Chaeng Watthana rally site, to make space for his car to enter. Pol. Capt. Chalerm indicated that the PDRC guards have obviously been stockpiling weapons, and it was clear the political demonstration by the PDRC was not a peaceful protest. He also urged the public to avoid the Chaeng Watthana rally site in Bangkok for their own safety.

The CAPO director also called on leaders of the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to avoid rallying their supporters to protest over the killing of UDD writer and poet Kamon Phasuk, as such an expression of hatred would further escalate current conflicts.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-04-26 footer_n.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

Its always only one side of the story with you dog.

Of course you dont want to include in your post, how many of these PDRC guards have been shot at, grenades launched at them and even killed. Many of the occurrences of violence perpetrated by the police themselves.

she cant do that shes after the brownest nose award on tv for 2014...w00t.gif

• Like 2

stop breathing please..you are a disgrace to humans worldwide...but your in great company..on here...the lies are amazing..shame the media have no ba-ls to uncover the truth..bah.gif

An A for the language and

An A for the content of this contribution

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

Of course you dont want to include in your post, how many of these PDRC guards have been shot at, grenades launched at them and even killed. Many of the occurrences of violence perpetrated by the police themselves.

My main problem with these guards is that apart from being trigger happy, they are stupid. They have shot members of the army, police, beaten international journalists and even one female journalist from The Nation newspaper and countless other reported incidents like this... completely unprovoked. And these unprovoked attacks have all been reported on extensively throughout the media.

Now whats the result of this boneheaded, undisiplened caveman like security force ? They create an atmosphere and a circle of violence that breeds more violence. No wonder their supporters are abandoning them in droves, in a few weeks the "final battles" will consist of 3 or 4 grandmas and Suthep, if the special forces unit hasn't tazered him and cuffed him already.

• Like 2

Whats the point anyway Chalerm ?

They would all be released on bail in a matter of hours.

Lite Beer, on 26 Apr 2014 - 14:55, said:snapback.png

Sakoltee released on bail

BANGKOK: -- The Criminal Court on Saturday granted bail for PDRC leader Sakoltee Phattiyakul after he deposited assets worth Bt600,000 as a guarantee.

The court forbade him not to leave the country unless granted permission. The court also ordered him not to incite violence or lead protesters to close or besiege government offices again as key conditions for bail.

nationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ce.k-Kc5cy-DD.j
-- The Nation 2014-04-26

Last time he tried to move on them all he accomplished was to up the dead body count, including two police.

But I suppose the point from his view is to justify the billions he is getting to run his ineffective CAPO.

• Like 2

My main problem with these guards is that apart from being trigger happy, they are stupid. They have shot members of the army, police, beaten international journalists and even one female journalist from The Nation newspaper and countless other reported incidents like this... completely unprovoked. And these unprovoked attacks have all been reported on extensively throughout the media.

Now whats the result of this boneheaded, undisiplened caveman like security force ? They create an atmosphere and a circle of violence that breeds more violence. No wonder their supporters are abandoning them in droves, in a few weeks the "final battles" will consist of 3 or 4 grandmas and Suthep, if the special forces unit hasn't tazered him and cuffed him already.

Now you are making me laugh,lemon boy,YOU calling someone stupid,get your head out of your butt and face reality.Boneheads,cavemen,that's you to a tee.

you forgot lonely and still living at home..bit like ronnie corbett in sorry...

• Like 1

Chalerm once again showing how he is a complete child.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

Does he think Thalsin is having a ball in exile or what?

He is going the same way and so is Surapong and YL.

Advise us further about this list of names you like to reference, the list of people whose names you like to tick off that are to be purged from their native country, Thailand. The people who will hear the pounding on their doors at 3 am.

It's the same point as consigliere Tom Hagen noted in the Godfather - you refer to a list then it means you have knowledge of the existence of the list.

If you don't have any knowledge of the list, then you shouldn't refer to the list nor should you be naming names on the list.

I suspect absolutely the list exists as the lunatic self-declared sovereign of the people Suthep has many lists which include his "People's Council", his national assembly, and of the people he's openly declared will be purged from Thailand, among a number of other lists.

I ask because I have a personal interest here at TV and in Thailand. And because I want to provide a proper greeting for you when you come wearing you armband in the dark of the night. .

Schindler's list it ain't

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 2

Chalerm once again showing how he is a complete child.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

Does he think Thalsin is having a ball in exile or what?

He is going the same way and so is Surapong and YL.

Advise us further about this list of names you like to reference, the list of people whose names you like to tick off that are to be purged from their native country, Thailand. The people who will hear the pounding on their doors at 3 am.

It's the same point as consigliere Tom Hagen noted in the Godfather - you refer to a list then it means you have knowledge of the existence of the list.

If you don't have any knowledge of the list, then you shouldn't refer to the list nor should you be naming names on the list.

I suspect absolutely the list exists as the lunatic self-declared sovereign of the people Suthep has many lists which include his "People's Council", his national assembly, and of the people he's openly declared will be purged from Thailand, among a number of other lists.

I ask because I have a personal interest here at TV and in Thailand. And because I want to provide a proper greeting for you when you come wearing you armband in the dark of the night. .

Schindler's list it ain't

what list.... you quote this person and i see no mention of a list...are you sure you got the right guy/girl...i will bite whats your personal interest here then ..quick im on tenderhooks..

• Like 1