CAPO comes nearer to using special forces to arrest PDRC leaders

Lite Beer

Chalerm once again showing how he is a complete child.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

Does he think Thalsin is having a ball in exile or what?

He is going the same way and so is Surapong and YL.

Advise us further about this list of names you like to reference, the list of people whose names you like to tick off that are to be purged from their native country, Thailand. The people who will hear the pounding on their doors at 3 am.

It's the same point as consigliere Tom Hagen noted in the Godfather - you refer to a list then it means you have knowledge of the existence of the list.

If you don't have any knowledge of the list, then you shouldn't refer to the list nor should you be naming names on the list.

I suspect absolutely the list exists as the lunatic self-declared sovereign of the people Suthep has many lists which include his "People's Council", his national assembly, and of the people he's openly declared will be purged from Thailand, among a number of other lists.

I ask because I have a personal interest here at TV and in Thailand. And because I want to provide a proper greeting for you when you come wearing you armband in the dark of the night. .

Schindler's list it ain't

Schindler could have ticked about seven off his list and this mess would have been over ten years ago. Now who would have Schindler ticked off? Got any cabinet members or self exiled particulars in mind? As far goose stepping jack boots and armbands in the night, look no further than a Red Village.

I can't believe you actually posed that.

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Advise us further about this list of names you like to reference, the list of people whose names you like to tick off that are to be purged from their native country, Thailand. The people who will hear the pounding on their doors at 3 am.

It's the same point as consigliere Tom Hagen noted in the Godfather - you refer to a list then it means you have knowledge of the existence of the list.

If you don't have any knowledge of the list, then you shouldn't refer to the list nor should you be naming names on the list.

I suspect absolutely the list exists as the lunatic self-declared sovereign of the people Suthep has many lists which include his "People's Council", his national assembly, and of the people he's openly declared will be purged from Thailand, among a number of other lists.

I ask because I have a personal interest here at TV and in Thailand. And because I want to provide a proper greeting for you when you come wearing you armband in the dark of the night. .

what list.... you quote this person and i see no mention of a list...are you sure you got the right guy/girl...i will bite whats your personal interest here then ..quick im on tenderhooks..

The poster said a "list" at another thread today in a post that was deleted because it also happened to include a violation of a Forum Rule.

Many fascist posters here continually, repeatedly, name names of people to be purged from Thailand. Many such posters continually and repeatedly post about how a family or families, political office holders and many other categories of their enemy will be on the plane to Dubai.

That list.

And just yesterday there was very direct / very threatening post from one of your ilk.

report button mate---or you have a problem if you retaliate.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

what list.... you quote this person and i see no mention of a list...are you sure you got the right guy/girl...i will bite whats your personal interest here then ..quick im on tenderhooks..

The poster said a "list" at another thread today in a post that was deleted because it also happened to include a violation of a Forum Rule.

Many fascist posters here continually, repeatedly, name names of people to be purged from Thailand. Many such posters continually and repeatedly post about how a family or families, political office holders and many other categories of their enemy will be on the plane to Dubai.

That list.

And just yesterday there was very direct / very threatening post from one of your ilk.

My ilk...oh yes, my ilk. You'd need to be more specific about that I'm afraid, as the broad reference remains vague and undefined. I don't wear an armband, if that's what you might mean, nor will I wear one.

Who's threatening whom? I anyway missed any such post as you characterize it and I certainly don't readily accept your characterizations of people, places, things. In fact I don't accept your characterizations of your opponents / enemies at all, not in the least.

As I'd said, the poster's list ain't Schindler's list. Not by any means.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

The poster earlier today used the word "list" and used it saying certain Thais he is well known to disapprove of will be on the plane to Dubai. The post no longer exists..

In his post quoted above, the poster again names names, which he and other posters have regularly and frequently done, in addition to simply making the general statement Thais will be on a plane (involuntarily) expelled from Thailand.

Suthep and many many posters have been saying for months and months that whole families and classes of political leaders at all levels will be purged from Thailand. The poster's post quoted above is just one more of the same-o same-o purge talk and mentality.

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

yes quite right they trashed the CAT cables and brought down the net for days ,damage cost millions of baht.

nobody held accountable .

intimidated numerous workers from going to their offices to work ,endless storys about these thugs

• Like 1

With one hand create the violence

with the other say any violence will be cause for greatly increased 'official' violence.

There is a moral stubtoe here that can't be stepped over.

Chalerm must bloody his pedal extremities with each utterance he makes.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

Chalerm Yubamrung, indicated that continuing assaults such as the grenade attacks on the Supreme Administrative Court and newspaper firm the Daily News

So he knows the PDRC did the assaults mentioned above.

What about the by far larger number of continuing assaults against the protestors?

Whom does he plan to arrest?

• Like 1

How many beers did you need to make this statement ?

This must be Chalerm's big push for the caretaker dummy PM job.

hahahahaha, The fool must think he is in with a chance to be that dummy PM, wonder how he likes Thaksins hand up his A***** controlling him!!!

• Like 1

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

You mean honoring the guards for protecting innocent people including me, right? I'm right here at Chaengwatthana and it's a literal war zone, a constant rain of red grenades, gun fire, two major gun battles, one behind the constitutional court, and a bloody car bomb in my Soi. I gave up counting long ago. It's crazy. BAM! What was that?. Just a grenade. .

The only reason more people are not dead is the military has been helping to design the perimeter defenses, which are formidable. Fields have been cleared, search lights installed, sometimes pointing at the top of DSI, millions of sandbags used for bunkers, and grenade guard nets, now with several holes.

I would honesty be afraid for me and my family if these guards were not here risking their lives to protect me and others from Thaksin's red political tyranny.

An not a policeman in sight.sad.png

Are these the guards you are talking about?

I hope you will find it peaceful after PCAD go home, I hope the suffering of all the people who are living in fear because of the Mad Monk and Suthep find peace after the election.

would anyone be scared of a thai special forces person ?

pussys .

better to have a contingent of angry ladyboys to arrest them ,thats mean

Have you met any of them? I have. They are in good shape, properly trained and don't screw around.

Also they tend to shoot first and sort out the mess later. As such, one should not dismiss them. These are not the self proclaimed special forces veterans we so often here about amongst the farang community. Nor are these the moonlighting military personnel, working for the PDRC. Many of Thailand's special forces have obtained experience in the south and on the border with Myanmar.

Edited by geriatrickid

The poster earlier today used the word "list" and used it saying certain Thais he is well known to disapprove of will be on the plane to Dubai. The post no longer exists..

In his post quoted above, the poster again names names, which he and other posters have regularly and frequently done, in addition to simply making the general statement Thais will be on a plane (involuntarily) expelled from Thailand.

Suthep and many many posters have been saying for months and months that whole families and classes of political leaders at all levels will be purged from Thailand. The poster's post quoted above is just one more of the same-o same-o purge talk and mentality.

Is this an exaggeration? If not please supply links to Suthep's speeches and the many posts you refer to that specifically call for "whole families and classes of political leaders at all levels to be purged from Thailand."

Not the Shins and members of their family, but the "whole other families and classes of political leaders at all levels" you state.

How many beers did you need to make this statement ?

Probably considerably less than you consumed before making your erudite shrewd contribution to this discussion.

When 22 anti-government demonstrators are killed and not one person has been arrested, that is a crime in itself. Where are the police in solving these crimes. Plus all the attacks going on. With so many attacks, I am sure they figured out who is behind it. Just a matter of doing their job. I know it's harder than harassing the public for money at traffic stops. But they are wearing the uniform and took the oath. If not, they should take it off and resign. It's hard to believe how the government is manipulating the public towards hatred in the name of covering massive corruption.

One would expect that with Red Shirts announcing in advance deadly attacks, celebrating them, caught in possesion of the same weapons (down to the same lot number) as those used in several attacks, previous track record of deadly violence and their genearl "war drumming" that the penny should drop aaaaaaaany moment now on what group is the most likely culprit.

Yes but we are talking about De Capo, the would be self Decapitator so what had reason got to do with anything

• Like 1

Moonie, you and your fellow redcoats, just go to prove the saying; you tell a lie often enough and people will start to believe it is true.

• Like 1

There has been a myriad of posts indicating that Chalerm is a total waste of space, dysfunctional and inept , however, the reality is that he is the face of Thailand and Thai culture allows for this to propogate . The man is truly unfit for any administrative position and a borderline mental patient, however the fact remains that scum like this occupy much of the administration of this country and they feel like they have a cultural right to do what ever they want. There is little doubt that electorial mandates are dropped like a hot potato the minute thay get elected and all of their efforts are tuned to personal gain and to hell with the sheep who elected them.. Chalerm is only part of the problem and owing to his arrogance and ignorance he is always in focus however there are many foxes in this hen house far more clandestine that Mr Chalerm.

• Like 2

The whole anti-PTP/Shinawatra movement is based on accusations without evidence.

• Like 1

Is the army really going to help CAPO just because that drunk colonel got beat up and had some bullet splinters put in his foot by PDRC guards?

Or is Chalerm going to persuade the police to take the risk of doing it and face prosecution later?

Is the army really going to help CAPO just because that drunk colonel got beat up and had some bullet splinters put in his foot by PDRC guards?

Or is Chalerm going to persuade the police to take the risk of doing it and face prosecution later?

The army is self interested.

They won't associate themselves with the losers of this conflict, so they'll ensure that the elections take place.

Game Over

Edited by Torkmada