Time for a new subforum

samran

seeing that the whole forum is now dedicated to bashing russians, could you also set aside just a small out of the way section for bashing barbarians ,

i hope this wouldn't impinge too much on your basic abstract core values of democracy and free speech

I think that the barbarians are to be commended, in this era of cynical professionalism. However, it is becoming harder for a scratch team to compete.

If you don't know your colleagues, it's very difficult to work together, but the only time Sam Tomkins got a ball that wasn't forward, he scored.

SC

And while you're at it - what about one about Western Women and how most of you men hate them.

Personally, I don't hate ALL western women, but I wouldn't marry one.

Oh hell I would. You've just not met the right one.

maybe he's a shirt-lifter

• Like 2

And while you're at it - what about one about Western Women and how most of you men hate them.

Personally, I don't hate ALL western women, but I wouldn't marry one.

Oh hell I would. You've just not met the right one.

maybe he's a shirt-lifter

Oi! You leave those shirts to me!

Okay the powers that be.

I'm getting sick of coming into the general forum and seeing endless and forever blossoming threads about the Thai female.

Dumb questions, rude comments, genuine lack of common sense all characterise the threads I'm talking about.

Could you run a script please which looks up every mention of 'Thai women' 'Thai wife' 'Thai girlfriend' and 'Thai lady' as well as common terms such as 'why do' ' I don't understand' and 'I trust her'. Perhaps for good measure 'I met her in a bar', 'we communicate via internet after my two week trip' 'hiso Chinese-Thai' and 'whitening cream'.

I'm not sure what this new subforum should be called. Depending on my mood and what I read in general I vacillate between these suggestions:

- questions about Thai women (for the clueless); and

- the misogynist pig

Perhaps the good readers of the general forum can help me come up with a new name, perhaps more entertaining. But whatever it is, we need a new place where these types of threads can go. General is too much of a craphole these days.

Re an appropriate name for the sub forum you propose : how 'bout "Disneyland"

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

Okay the powers that be.

I'm getting sick of coming into the general forum and seeing endless and forever blossoming threads about the Thai female.

Dumb questions, rude comments, genuine lack of common sense all characterise the threads I'm talking about.

Could you run a script please which looks up every mention of 'Thai women' 'Thai wife' 'Thai girlfriend' and 'Thai lady' as well as common terms such as 'why do' ' I don't understand' and 'I trust her'. Perhaps for good measure 'I met her in a bar', 'we communicate via internet after my two week trip' 'hiso Chinese-Thai' and 'whitening cream'.

I'm not sure what this new subforum should be called. Depending on my mood and what I read in general I vacillate between these suggestions:

- questions about Thai women (for the clueless); and

- the misogynist pig

Perhaps the good readers of the general forum can help me come up with a new name, perhaps more entertaining. But whatever it is, we need a new place where these types of threads can go. General is too much of a craphole these days.

With th weakening of the Baht it will only get worse. 40 to the pound kept certain segments of society away.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app