Going Back to Nothing and Nobody.

Banzai99

For anyone that's interested, he went back to the UK, and through this forum, he had a temporary address, he is now under the care of the social security, his credit card fraud was wiped off after 7 years and the unsecured bank loans are wiped off too, he is now in a hostel type accommodation and is trying to find ways to get back to Thailand, I hope he don't end up in Jail.

Thanks for all those guys that tried to help, and the one guy that did.

Topic Closed.

I am appalled at the audacity of this guy, so whats to stop him racking up more debt and disappearing back to Thailand again. Nothing really as I see. Theres nothing more to be said on this matter.

how can he rack up more debt with his credit rating shot to pieces ,you could not get another CC without proof of home ownership and stable background at home

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone that's interested, he went back to the UK, and through this forum, he had a temporary address, he is now under the care of the social security, his credit card fraud was wiped off after 7 years and the unsecured bank loans are wiped off too, he is now in a hostel type accommodation and is trying to find ways to get back to Thailand, I hope he don't end up in Jail.

Thanks for all those guys that tried to help, and the one guy that did.

Topic Closed.

The Credit Card debts will be null and void but not the fraud that aquired them.............

Seriously, these debts are long forgotten about and don't think for one minute that there will be a criminal case - there won't.

Unless he stole hundreds of thousands of pounds (which he didn't) then he will be lumped in the category of 'default' along with the tens of thousands of other defaulters and be forgotten about. Even if he was made bankrupt due to this default in his absence that would have expired by now.

Proving intent of fraud would be almost impossible, especially if he made a few repayments on the cards.

For all those holier than thou here, don't believe it can't happen to you as anything is possible in this world.

I once knew a guy who spent decades in Zimbabwe, then through no fault of his own this ignorant guy named Robert Mugabe came along and took everything he owned and threw him out of the country with nothing.

What happened in Burma before the Junta came along ? None of this could ever happen in Thailand right ?

Im sorry cant help Banzai , i hope someone can . Please members lets not go after this guy about blowing his cash etc.etc. some positive advice would be nice just wish i could hand some out.

Gl to your friend OP hope it turns out ok.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why would you want to wish good luck to a common thief and fraudster.

There is no badge of honour in screwing credit card companies for a debt that the rest of us honest citizens finish up paying for.

People like this are irresponsible and the dregs of society.

He must be very proud that after 63 years of his life he cannot afford a pot to p!ss in.

Now back to OP, nothing to worry about unpaid debts, not to mention if debts were accumulated some years ago credit may already be clean as most countries put you on bad credit rating for 5-7 years.
Let me say it again. Debts are statute barred in England and Wales after 6 years. In Scotland they're statute barred after 5 years. I'm not talking about 'most countries' and I'm not guessing. What I have posted are facts.

There is no statute of limitations on criminal actions.

I think there is, its unlikely the police are still wasting time looking for a guy that scammed some money from his credit card 18 years ago....

Its hardly the great train robbery, is it?

• 1 month later...

Im sorry cant help Banzai , i hope someone can . Please members lets not go after this guy about blowing his cash etc.etc. some positive advice would be nice just wish i could hand some out.

Gl to your friend OP hope it turns out ok.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why would you want to wish good luck to a common thief and fraudster.

There is no badge of honour in screwing credit card companies for a debt that the rest of us honest citizens finish up paying for.

People like this are irresponsible and the dregs of society.

He must be very proud that after 63 years of his life he cannot afford a pot to p!ss in.

He screwed up, of that, there is no doubt, but that's life.

Do you know if there is a facility at Heathrow to help the people who return with nothing ?

Try this link!

http://www.heathrowairport.com/heathrow-airport-guide/services-and-facilities/social-care