Jeremy Clarkson is 'caught on camera using N-word'

webfact

'Eeny, meeny, miny, mo ... catch a n***** by his toe': Fury as Clarkson is 'caught on camera using N-word'
Top Gear presenter reportedly used term in unaired footage
He was allegedly heard reciting the rhyme while comparing two cars
Unbroadcast footage was studied by audio forensic experts
Legal experts say star could have breached equality legislation
Allegations come after he was involved in row over the word 'slope'

By LUCY CROSSLEY

jecl.jpg

Jeremy Clakson. File photo

(Daily Mail) Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has sparked fury after he was reportedly caught on camera using the n-word during filming of the hit BBC series.

In unaired footage the 54-year-old presenter was allegedly heard reciting the rhyme 'eeny, meeny, miny, mo' before muttering 'catch a n***** by his toe'.

The allegations, reported in the Mirror, come just weeks after Clarkson was accused of racism over referring to a 'slope' on a bridge in an episode filmed in Thailand.

He was also accused of racism after he tweeted a picture of his black West Highland terrier and revealed he had named it after Ivory Coast footballer Didier Drogba.

According to the Mirror, Clarkson uttered the n-word during filming of the third episode of Top Gear series 19 as the star reviewed the £25,000 Toyota GT86 and the Subaru BRZ - which costs around the same amount.

Telling viewers that they may find it difficult to differentiate between the two vehicles he demonstrated how to do it using the child's counting rhyme.

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617363/Jeremy-Clarkson-caught-camera-using-N-word.html

[dmail]2014-05-01[/dmail]

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavens to Betsy, the "N" word! Some people are just too sensitive. I was called a convict the other day.

Did the shackle marks give you away ?

Nope, the bread stuff under my arm

You were given bread ? Oh this do-gooder society

• Like 1

Heavens to Betsy, the "N" word! Some people are just too sensitive. I was called a convict the other day.

I feel for you,I was called a white honky.Oh my god was I upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akin to saying honky honky or white whitey...very poor English cousie bro.

JC really is an idiot. He sees nothing harmful in what he does and believes he alone has the right to lecture the world on what is right and wrong. Let's face it, it's the foundation on which he has built his whole journalistic and TV career.

Can't learn, won't learn. So arrogant he thinks he can do no wrong.

Many years ago I read an article in which he said that starting out in journalism he decided reporting on motoring was a great deal because of perks like being given flash cars to drive and other considerations.

Another bad day for the Thavisa.com pin up boy Jerermy. Voted moron most Thaivisa posters wanted to be in 2011, 20012, 2013 and 2014.

Cue numerous poor posts about racism towards white people made by old white men.

• Like 2

A lot of rapper made a ton of money off the back of that N-word. Also hip hoppin' on the concert stage and Cds cracka' and honkey this and whitey that. Italians are often wops, greaseballs, and guineas in movies.

• Like 1