Jeremy Clarkson is 'caught on camera using N-word'

webfact

I do not care when people use the N word as u people like to call it but the song he sang is more offensive than the word u dare not print as the song shows much more wicked racial hatred than just one word and it shows the real evil nature of media like BBC causing hatred and wars and I for one will stop listening these sycophants and I pray to God that one day people will stop being so stupid as to judge a man by the color of his skin as we are all one giant family and that is why we say OneLuv

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/harriet-harman-calls-jeremy-clarkson-sacked-racist-slur-200537417.html#z1t7t73

Jeremy, Jeremy, are YOU shaking in your boots, right now ??

For God's sake, Harriet Harman has waded into this 'racist row', and she's gone and said her views ! smile.png

We're talking Harriet Harman here. Okay, so she's sixty four years old, she's an old bird, she's well past it, but still, this woman IS the "Shadow Deputy Prime Minister" of Britain, whatever that's suppose to mean. Harriet is also, supposedly, the longest continously-serving female MP in Parliament. Yes, they've got to have a large number of women MPs, that way, they can claim that they're not sexist. Sexism, just as much a hot potato as 'racism' !

Jeremy, you're being mentioned by such a senior politician. Not bad for a television presenter who has built his career on making piss-take comments on a whole load of people !! smile.png

Ah yes, the Imelda Marcos of Battersea and Dulwich.

Her weighing in against him gives Jeremy more support than he needs.

As a Black Man I call him a English piece of Sh*t

Hmm.......

And I suppose if I said I wouldn't give a foul mouthed individual like you houseroom then I would be called a racist too.....?

typo

Edited by bigbamboo

Hmm.......

And I suppose if I said I would haven't have a foul mouthed ignoramus like you appear to be in my house I would be called a racist too.....?

I guess I upset a bigot

Well take your pills maybe you will feel better when you hook up with other hate filed English mates

Good Day

Hmm.......

And I suppose if I said I would haven't have a foul mouthed ignoramus like you appear to be in my house I would be called a racist too.....?

I guess I upset a bigot

Well take your pills maybe you will feel better when you hook up with other hate filed English mates

Good Day

Bit rich isn't it ?...seeing as your called someone an English piece of sh*t. and a bigot.....where I come from we have a word for this..."hypocrite"...I believe the word is.

• Like 1

Hmm.......

I guess I upset a bigot

Good Day

You might want to re-read the above and ask yourself which comments are hate filled and bigoted.

All the best, old chap! wai.gif

BBC sack DJ for playing 'the sun has got his hat on .....

BBC sacks veteran DJ after 32 years for playing 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On'. . . because he accidentally played original version which includes the 'N' word
  • David Lowe, 68, gave 32 years of service to the BBC as a local broadcaster
  • But he lost his golden oldies show on Radio Devon for innocent mistake
  • Mr Lowe innocently played a 1932 version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On
  • He didn't realise that the original version features the N-word
  • One listener complained, and Mr Lowe offered to apologise on air
  • But the BBC refused and insisted that he 'fall on his sword' by quitting

By Ian Gallagher

Published: 22:13, 10 May 2014 | Updated: 11:03, 11 May 2014

BBC sack DJ for playing 'the sun has got his hat on .....

BBC sacks veteran DJ after 32 years for playing 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On'. . . because he accidentally played original version which includes the 'N' word
  • David Lowe, 68, gave 32 years of service to the BBC as a local broadcaster
  • But he lost his golden oldies show on Radio Devon for innocent mistake
  • Mr Lowe innocently played a 1932 version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On
  • He didn't realise that the original version features the N-word
  • One listener complained, and Mr Lowe offered to apologise on air
  • But the BBC refused and insisted that he 'fall on his sword' by quitting

By Ian Gallagher

Published: 22:13, 10 May 2014 | Updated: 11:03, 11 May 2014

And if your read the full article you will see the BBC admitted they over reacted, offered the guy his job back and he declined, citing health problems...BTW only 1 person complained about what the guy did...thumbsup.gif

Where I come from in England they call a Spade a Spade and that's as PC as they will get so tough sh*t.

Nevertheless, I have many good friends who are Negroes of various nationalities. They just happen to be good people.

• Like 2

"What we need now is a stunning oriental bird to condemn the word 'slope'"

Of course you meant to say "Asian" bird didn't you? And probably "bird" should be substituted too

What for " yo bitch" oooops we're drifitng back to the N word.

Mind you one look at a certain film with Steven Segal in sees the N word almost non stop, and said by black people, am I allowed to say black anymore?

what would they call my son ? I am negro and my extra wife is Chinese?

Extra wife?

I think they would call you someone who is actually living the dream.

With the way society has this need to put a label on everything/everybody maybe he would be unnecessarily labelled as a Chigro.

Nothing surprises me anymore, I'd prefer to refer to him as a person.

P.S I've not read any of this thread even the 1st post, but I know its full of the same people who like to draw things out just for the sake of it.

Blaaa blllaaa bllaaa <deleted> blaah

Saved my energy and opened a fresh can of beer instead.

Teach your son a decent martial art or skill and they can refer to him as sir.

Troglodytes.

Peace.

• Like 1

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/5604326/michael-gove-backs-jeremy-clarkson-n-word-row.html

Right, Secretary of State for Education, Micheal Gove, has backed Jeremy Clarkson over this race row.

Actually, do you know who Micheal Gove is ? Did you know that he is the Secretary of State for Education ? Off-course NOT ! :)

MIcheal, Micheal, you've got yourself into the newspapers by backing some television presenter who used the N word. Not bad for a Scottish bloke who entered into politics as a Conservative, and who was given a vote of no confidence by teachers at the Association of Teachers and Lecturers conference back in March, 2013. And who was also heckled and booed by similar people at a conference in Birmingham. :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/5604326/michael-gove-backs-jeremy-clarkson-n-word-row.html

Right, Secretary of State for Education, Micheal Gove, has backed Jeremy Clarkson over this race row.

Actually, do you know who Micheal Gove is ? Did you know that he is the Secretary of State for Education ? Off-course NOT ! smile.png

Er yes. Before he was SSEd he was a journalist. He knows as much about education as I do. He's another one that wants the UK to return to a mythical perfect time in the past that never actually existed.

• Like 1

Ah yes, those glory days when a black man could be lynched for talking to a white woman in public. None of this unmanly liberal stuff then. All the ---> insert group outside of your own <--- knew their place.

Clarkson = unfunny hateful &lt;deleted&gt;, using lowbrow cliches to get the angry white dude vote and make his money. What a swell guy.

No news here.

coffee1.gif