Hsing I Chuan in Bangkok.

Hello,

I've trained in various martial Arts most of my long life.

For a while I was studying Hsing I Chuan in Bangkok and the instructor was quite good in the three major internal styles and some Northern Shaolin.

I never go any place with out my assistant and one of the assistant instructors couldn't leave her alone even after I complained and he was ordered to do so.

Obviously I left but would like to continue under another instructor.

Does anyone know where a "real" instructor can be found in Bangkok?

Thanks much.

Please don't mention that I could have left my assistant outside. She is also my translator, adviser and best friend.

Not so easy to find. I have been training with a bagua teacher here for a few years now. He's also got taichi and xingyi. I can put you in touch, let me know

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hi Sure,

I just moved to Bangkok. I have just started training in martial arts 15 years ago but it was mostly external styles. I am now looking to switch to an internal style. I would like to try bagua, I like the open palm, circular motions. What style of baguazhang is it? How big are the classes, how often and what is the price? Also is it in Bangkok?

hi ciliate

it's liang zen pu style and we train on sundays in lumpinee park. The group is big if you include all the old ladies, but we have a smaller group of young chaps more interested in the fighting aspects, usually around 5 or 6 of us. It's 500 baht a month. I'll PM you the time and location of the next class

Hi Sure,

I just moved to Bangkok. I have just started training in martial arts 15 years ago but it was mostly external styles. I am now looking to switch to an internal style. I would like to try bagua, I like the open palm, circular motions. What style of baguazhang is it? How big are the classes, how often and what is the price? Also is it in Bangkok?

10 am tomorrow sunday 29th, lumpinee park near the kids playground and basketball court Edited by Sure