Making Big Money With Only 5 rai And Rainfed.

We sale mangos and jackfruit a to a company to export to china in our village!

Pinapple in north east not grow in same quality then in the south!

One problem still present

The price what export company's here pay is a joke. No matter what fruit you sale!

I still looking away to export direct to china without a deal between!

Or better to Europe , found many German websites sale mixed basket of this fruits 10 kg for 70€

Here the rubell begins to roll..

Is there a license needed export to Europe?

The other side of the medal is

That no one talk about here are use of chemicals

The export company here in village

Export mangos to japan , was a strict agreement not using chemicals

But Thais here try to cheat the Japanese one time thinking maybe

Japanese not would recognize it when we use chemicals , the result was thausends of mangos come back to Thailand

If Japanese cheated again we change supplier was the aswer

, and sale to company's in Europe

Is even more difficult cos of high standarts

If some knows more about fruit import rules to eu send pm!

Thanks!

Ask at the German embassy they are very helpful

on this site the wholesale price, is 20 baht per fruit at the bottom of the page are number 76, price depending of the size, plants are changed, because every successive fruit is smaller and smaller, otherwise the plant can last 50 years. So according to that site where wholesale prices are exposed, the price is 20baht x kg. There are some pdf online also for organic farming they say about 50.000 plants for 10.000 sq meter.

http://www.talaadthai.com/price/default_new.php?gettid=9&getdate=yes&pageno=6&selday=09&selmonth=05&selyear=2014

cheesy.gifclap2.gif emiubon thumbsup.gif . Just need to Google Translate and all is good.

Here is a couple snapshots, couldn't do a snip pic while the cursor is pointing at the "current wholesale price".

This is what it said, not what i said sleep.png ...and "baby" refers to "per fruit" when translated.

attachicon.gif20140510_144349.jpgattachicon.gif20140510_144523.jpg

Ha, this is funny.

A large pineapple would weigh easily 3 kg or more.

the table just confirms the post above quoting 7/kg which is extra ordinarily high.

Last year it was just 5 Baht - that is fact so your friends have been lying to you.

Somo,do you realise how childish you look to the farming members of this forum with your constant sniping.If you have no worthwhile contribution to make here ,there is a ladies forum you may be more suited to.

ozzy if correcting lies and misinformation is childish and not a contribution here that is just your opinion for which I don't give a stuff. I will carry on doing it as I don't really care what you or others think. You have history in knocking the idea that anyone could make just 5k/rai from cassava yet 200k from pineapples is no problem. This obsession with being politically correct and "nice" is ridiculous. It seems that you and others are more concerned with what other forum members think of you than you are with the truth. Get a life.

I repeat - anyone who believes the figures in the OP are are being misled and I won't stop sayng it. Please prove me wrong if you can.

price on this site if you pickup by yourself are 20Baht per Kg, price are for Phu Lae ภูแล, I am not sure if you pick up a lot how much is the price

http://phulaechiangrai.com/index.php

hmm.Im not trying to add to the bitchfight going on here BUT lol.I think the pinaple being talked about is a non acidic sweet pinaple.20 bart in the shop but not on the farm.Also not a 3 kg pinaple eiter.They are a small pineaple.

Reminds me of when we came to thai.We did all our maths on rubber farming.Same when we decided to plant bananas qnd chilli plants too.Not to mention our ducks lol.Everything works out very differently when you actually do something than just doing the maths.

Allways a lot less than on paper.

Lighten up you guys.

Cheers Cobbler

Sent from my SM-T315T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yesterday I bought pineapples on the side of the road near Ban Chang. Ten (10) medium size pineapples for 40 Baht. They weighed about 7 - 8kg total. No arguments, ju the telling you what I paid.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

this give a price of 20 to 35 baht per kilo, depending on the season, 2 to 6 fruit per kg

http://www.บ้านสับปะรด.com/index.php/2013-03-22-04-44-51

eminbon, you are a card mate...Awesome ! thumbsup.gif

I THANK YOU emiubon for your contribution and appreciate very links to Thai language website, especially

PhuLaeChiangRai.com with current wholesale price of "their" business.

Here's some screenshots both in Thai and English (translated).

post-42398-0-13581300-1399737224_thumb.jpost-42398-0-84607700-1399737237_thumb.jpost-42398-0-56050400-1399737246_thumb.j

As usual just a note, this are the current prices of "Phu Lae" variety offered by only some wholesalers (not scammers) but doesn't apply to all in general (ChiangRai)...and a word of advice is, please check with your own area and follow up on current affair for wholesale prices. Might work and might not work. All conditions apply.

I thank you for your patient. Again this is not my plantation, it belongs to my neighbour.

Cheers and i wish you all well in your endeavours.

Hopefully this will be my last statement, if i find anything interesting which would arouse my spider senses, i will let you guys know...or maybe i won't. laugh.png

Next ! - Jingthing tongue.png

Edited by RedBullHorn

Oh i forgot to mention... In the website that emiubon posted. It said price include shipping. My neighbour include his transportation cost too forwarding his load to his wholesaler. smile.png

Edited by RedBullHorn

RBH the prices above are what the company sells for and as you say include transport which can be a lot.

They will not buy at that price.

Below is a graph of wholesale prices that tells the true story.

index2.jpg

You can learn more here

http://www.saico.co.th/news_event_detail.php?n_id=52

http://www.saico.co.th/news_event_detail.php?n_id=44

Edited by somo
  • Like 1

I eventually always come back to this: (and sometimes it takes me a while to remember)

What is the opinion of an idiot?

When arguing with an idiot...... who is the idiot?

This usually shuts me up and puts me back on track.

...appreciate very links to Thai language website, especially

attachicon.gifPhuLaeChiangRai2.JPGattachicon.gifPhuLaeChiangRai1.JPGattachicon.gifPhuLaeChiangRai.JPG

As usual just a note, this are the current prices of "Phu Lae" variety offered by only some wholesalers (not scammers) but doesn't apply to all in general (ChiangRai)...and a word of advice is, please check with your own area and follow up on current affair for wholesale prices. Might work and might not work. All conditions apply.

I thank you for your patient. Again this is not my plantation, it belongs to my neighbour.

Hopefully this will be my last statement, if i find anything interesting which would arouse my spider senses, i will let you guys know...or maybe i won't. laugh.png

Great ! Now the three of you can finally get together and go for that appointment... Eyes care clinic. Hope that it is not too serious. Make sure to read the letters S a R c a S M.

burp.gif

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 1

this give a price of 20 to 35 baht per kilo, depending on the season, 2 to 6 fruit per kg

This is last years information. As well, it is based on orders of one hundred kg or more, and is a selling price, not buying. Totally unrelated information to this thread. Not sure why RBH likes this.

If you are going to post something in thai, you should take the time to read it. Even google translate can give you an idea of the translation and sometimes it is reasonably accurate.

eminbon, you are a card mate...Awesome ! thumbsup.gif

I THANK YOU emiubon for your contribution and appreciate very links to Thai language website, especially

attachicon.gifPhuLaeChiangRai2.JPGattachicon.gifPhuLaeChiangRai1.JPGattachicon.gifPhuLaeChiangRai.JPG

Again, these are wholesale selling prices from the buyers who buy from the farms, and are completely irrelevant to the thread which is based on growing pineapple and selling to the wholesalers at farm gate prices.

This word- " จำหน่าย " means to distribute or sell. Watch for this word. Or perhaps get your eyes checked.

There I am.... arguing with the idiot again.

To do business, most people understand the concept of wholesale, trading as middleman, retail and contract farming.

There are plantation pictures all over the Phulae Chiang Rai website that emiubon had contributed. Wholesale IS farmgate.

Just because my neighbour are poorly raised and deprived from the opportunity of a higher education and doesn't have a website...doesn't mean that they will be left out of the platform. They just couldn't go as far and wide or nationwide and global. The least they could do is that they are lucky to have her brother as a middleman to connect them and also to act as a manager to distribute their Phu Lae pineapples to retailers or other wholesalers to cope with orders. This site have a fine print saying that there's a limit for a single order, *must not exceed 250kg per order.

When one's business is as big as them the word distribution comes into play. They will have varies department like operations, finance and marketing. Thus having not but one middleman like my neighbour do but practically nationwide, connecting all the middleman through the internet...while my neighbour would not even try to fiddle with an Android smartphone. He preferred the remote control.

There are many things of which a wise man might wish to be ignorant.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
It clearly seems that your level of intelligent is not on par but several level lower in business exposure point of view.
I understand...It take times...which you don't have. tongue.png
Best of luck and stay cheeky. biggrin.png
Edited by RedBullHorn

This is last years information. As well, it is based on orders of one hundred kg or more, and is a selling price, not buying. Totally unrelated information to this thread. Not sure why RBH likes this.

If you are going to post something in thai, you should take the time to read it. Even google translate can give you an idea of the translation and sometimes it is reasonably accurate.

90% of their plantation are Phu Lae. 20 Thb/kg are for that variety that they get for "THEIR" wholesaler.

I like emiubon post because he found a Thai language website.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Skipping on the meds again ? facepalm.gif Don't forget your appointment with the eye doctor too... tongue.png

Edited by RedBullHorn

RBH stop trolling. You know that you made up this entire thread just to keep you from being bored. There is no one in Thailand making money from farming. Everyone that farms sells their crops for less than what the operating costs are. Every single province and every single wholesaler pays the same rate for crops as the retailer. There is never fluctuation in different species.

Oh, for those that don't understand by now, I am being sarcastic.

Thanks again for describing what your NEIGHBORS did. It is nice to see people share sucess stories.

I really don't know why a thread like this is 6+ pages for just banter and argument.

The original post was very informative and shows that farmers can be sucessful.

• Like 1

RBH stop trolling. You know that you made up this entire thread just to keep you from being bored. There is no one in Thailand making money from farming. Everyone that farms sells their crops for less than what the operating costs are. Every single province and every single wholesaler pays the same rate for crops as the retailer. There is never fluctuation in different species. Oh, for those that don't understand by now, I am being sarcastic. Thanks again for describing what your NEIGHBORS did. It is nice to see people share sucess stories. I really don't know why a thread like this is 6+ pages for just banter and argument. The original post was very informative and shows that farmers can be sucessful.

Yes sir, I'll stop now wai.gif ... the trolling part and all, oh well... burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

I like the "sarcastic" part. laugh.png

As I said previously I don't think RBH is out to deceive us but I do feel he has been lied to and
will not accept that he was taken in. His neighbours have been winding him up for whatever reason.

He considers himself a special businessman with an eye for an opportunity and threw us ordinary people a scrap. (some of us do just as well if not better but don't shout about it) He constantly brags on TVF about how clever he is and how stupid anyone who challenges him is so it is understandable he finds it difficult to be found to be so gullible concerning pineapple farming of which he has no experience. He clearly knows about fish and I congratulate him in making a succes of them.
Those of us that do have agricultural experience knew immediately we saw the OP that it was ridiculous and said so. Since then the "please be nice" brigade have for some reason sought to defend RBH. God knows why as he is probably the rudest poster here. They get upset whenever anyone speaks their mind because they consider this "their forum" and think they own it. Sorry guys but you don't so stop telling us all to be nice and positive and try contributing to the discussion.
The fact remains that RBH cannot substantiate the claims of his friends and that no one here should get involved in pineapples based on his advice. As long as that message gets across loud and clear to the membership here then us "naysayers" have done the right thing.
Having said that if you have a pineapple company that will purchase your harvest close to you it could be worthwhile but be realistic and expect profits of around 5k/rai/year which ain't too bad.

• Like 1

As I said previously I don't think RBH is out to deceive us but I do feel he has been lied to and

will not accept that he was taken in. His neighbours have been winding him up for whatever reason.

He considers himself a special businessman with an eye for an opportunity and threw us ordinary people a scrap. (some of us do just as well if not better but don't shout about it) He constantly brags on TVF about how clever he is and how stupid anyone who challenges him is so it is understandable he finds it difficult to be found to be so gullible concerning pineapple farming of which he has no experience. He clearly knows about fish and I congratulate him in making a succes of them.

Those of us that do have agricultural experience knew immediately we saw the OP that it was ridiculous and said so. Since then the "please be nice" brigade have for some reason sought to defend RBH. God knows why as he is probably the rudest poster here. They get upset whenever anyone speaks their mind because they consider this "their forum" and think they own it. Sorry guys but you don't so stop telling us all to be nice and positive and try contributing to the discussion.

The fact remains that RBH cannot substantiate the claims of his friends and that no one here should get involved in pineapples based on his advice. As long as that message gets across loud and clear to the membership here then us "naysayers" have done the right thing.

Having said that if you have a pineapple company that will purchase your harvest close to you it could be worthwhile but be realistic and expect profits of around 5k/rai/year which ain't too bad.

Pot, kettle, black,

• Like 2

well we make money from our pigs,,,,,,

anhyone want to call me a lier,,,,???

jake,,,lol

Nope. But I'm curious. How many pigs and how much money? And how much does it cost to earn that?

Pot, kettle, black,

There you go again. Nothing to contribute except snide remarks. Just proved my point.

Pot, kettle, black,

There you go again. Nothing to contribute except snide remarks. Just proved my point.

No, it was just a suck in for you to show your juvenille habit of always wanting the last word.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

well we make money from our pigs,,,,,,

anhyone want to call me a lier,,,,???

jake,,,lol

Nope. But I'm curious. How many pigs and how much money? And how much does it cost to earn that?

Sounds the sort of question a tax inspector might ask.whistling.gif

• Like 2

This is an Announcement (not a post...huh...is it ? )

My neighbour had just told me that they welcome all visitors from this forum and enquiry in person in regards to information and knowledge to their plantation in Chiang Rai. Catch 22 = they won't reveal their contacts, not even with bribes or offers...I can respect that. Bonus = you get to see my Clarias catfish farm operations and make your enquiry.

Interested members may PM me. I welcome all who visit. (expect for the 3 musketeers, you 3 can go "suck an egg." - Issan Aussie) burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

My promise to zeichen not to troll or post again...So sorry mate, can't help it, you'll understand. When someone is such an Angel.

"Respect given is respect earned and respect returned" - Voranai Vanijaka

Edited by RedBullHorn

I'm a Chinese from Singapore and English is not even my 1st language in school...(my choice in school, we get to choose back then in the 80s)...

Like Jake. Please excuse my pronunciation and grammar... biggrin.png

Edited by RedBullHorn