Norwegian threatens to electrocute himself at Jomtien Restaurant

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why resources are wasted on idiots like this guy. His demise could only raise the collective IQ, albeit not by much.

I think an effort should be made for young people, but this idiot was 37!! Just let him do it, and not spoil a night out for decent folk.

'Serious mental issues' how241?? Probably only booze and a waste of resources.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Some farang , particularly the older and very young brigade, believe a thai girl when they look in their eyes with that seemingly "innocent smile" and say " I love you"

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Some farang , particularly the older and very young brigade, believe a thai girl when they look in their eyes with that seemingly "innocent smile" and say " I love you"

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They pretend to love us and we pretend to believe them

Wow. A lot of assumptions and hating going on here. I'm more baffled by the comments than the story.

Live a little longer and perhaps you will understand. Frieden, Freude, Eierkuchen is boring after a while

Just add this to the reasons I will NEVER go to Pattaya. Never been, never want to go, and I have lived in Thailand 2 years.

But yet you have taken the time post on a Pattaya forum

So it begs the question if you find the place so repulsive why are you reading and posting on a Pattaya forum then ?

Despite the incident occurring in Jomtien

Two whole years on the ground bygod he'll need somewhere to expound the expert aloofness n'est pas?

• Like 1

Just add this to the reasons I will NEVER go to Pattaya. Never been, never want to go, and I have lived in Thailand 2 years.

Excellent. Stay away. One of the best features of the Sin City is that it's, admittedly mostly former, glory as the largest open air brothel in the world keeps the purists away. Unfortunately the place is slowly changing into some morbid family whatever.

Plenty of more bargirls in Pattaya no need to kill yourself over one. The guy appears to have some serious psych problems.

The guy appears to have some serious psych problems.

Like many Phuket/Pattaya sex tourist smile.png

But yet you have taken the time post on a Pattaya forum

So it begs the question if you find the place so repulsive why are you reading and posting on a Pattaya forum then ?

It was on the newsletter!

• Like 1

I only saw that it said his ex-girlfriend returned to Pattaya to work, I didn't see that it said she was a bargirl.

It's likely she may have been but I find it interesting that almost everyone automatically assumed she was. I know two women who live and work there, one in a clothing store, another at a restaurant.

As a Norwegian I am ashamed of some of the behaviours of my "younger" countrymen.

I wonder what his family back home will think of him when they see his pictures on the frontpage. Now they can Google his name and he will be found and always be the mentally ill Pattaya guy from Norway for the rest of his life.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by balo

Plenty of more bargirls in Pattaya no need to kill yourself over one. The guy appears to have some serious psych problems.

Nothing wrong with an honest sex tourist, it's the super clean hypocrites,Tchooptip, ''i'm only here for the temples and Buddhist teachings'' that i hate.

As a Norwegian I am ashamed of some of the behaviours of my "younger" countrymen.

I wonder what his family back home will think of him when they see his pictures on the frontpage. Now they can Google his name and he will be found and always be the mentally ill Pattaya guy from Norway for the rest of his life.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wouldn't worry about that,Pattaya is full of idiots from every nation, Norwegians hardly register on the loney scale

Nothing wrong with an honest sex tourist, it's the super clean hypocrites,Tchooptip, ''i'm only here for the temples and Buddhist teachings'' that i hate.

Wow It seems I have needled an honest but touchy sex tourist facepalm.gif

sorry...but you answer is utterly stupid if we follow you we are all sex tourists not to recognise is hypocrite cheesy.gif

After all up to you, but hating anyone or anything is bad for your health coffee1.gif

• 1 month later...

I would put him on the next plane to Oslo.

He can receive free psychological counseling back home and hopefully quit with the party life.

He is obviously out of control.

His physique is more like someone 60 than 33--sure looks like he has been on a downward spiral for some time.