PDRC supporters vow to get rid of Thaksin regime

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Real democracy and Suterp. What an oxymoron. Maybe he meant definiciones de fascismo.

Look your own failed regime, get a life.

Failed regime? Last I know before Suterp screwed up the economy was that we had a positive GDP, surplus current account, improve +BBB credit rating, increase foreign reserve to USD180+, positive trade balance and FDI up a record 77% over 2012. Oh, more. Unemployment at 0.7% (4th best in the world) and recognition by UN as one of the great development success in social and development.

Ya, we certainly heading for a failed regime if Suterp or Ahbisit got their way. Probably treated as pariah by the world community.

You really have to read more and come out of your closet.

And you miss the well recognized point that in general terms Thai business gets on with making money and growth regardless of government policies.

But perhaps you would like to see Thailand continue to be a fake democracy, run by a fake puppet, all of the gang members (the paymasters get real rich real quick club - no capabilities or morals required, just salute when your told too) having no quarms to rape the wealth of Thailand and no hesitation to avoid / ignore / change the laws of Thailand for massive personal gain.

Perhaps you've forgotten that over 1 million farmers have not been paid for over 6 months and more and perhaps you've forgotten that someone has silenced them.

But perhaps you see all of this as a healthy picture of democracy?

Reform before election thanks, and yes there will be many big bumps along the way.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Loh, , said: This can go on forever. I respect your loyalty and allegiance to Suterp and Ahbisit and will defend them even with distorted facts. Just as closing, in my country we throw out garbage politicians and their parties by a process call election.

I would presume the elections are fair, clean and free of corruption and candidates can campaign freely without fear of intimidation and retribution. It appears you will withhold pertinent facts in support of your beloved mongrel reds.

• Like 2

The weekend warriors from Bangkok came out to support him. But when the really battle begins these people will be no where to be found. There afraid to get their hands dirty. This is the big different between the Reds and the Yellows.

Your argument only goes to show that the PDRC (ie: Yellows) are mostly non violent, while the reds are mostly violent. Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 2

Eric Loh, , said: This can go on forever. I respect your loyalty and allegiance to Suterp and Ahbisit and will defend them even with distorted facts. Just as closing, in my country we throw out garbage politicians and their parties by a process call election.

I would presume the elections are fair, clean and free of corruption and candidates can campaign freely without fear of intimidation and retribution. It appears you will withhold pertinent facts in support of your beloved mongrel reds.

Didn't the last election, the EC went through the results with a fine tooth-comb and legitamize the election results? If the highly controversal and left leaning EC gave the final verdict, then I would said that your claims of fair, clean election is nothing short of diatribe. The courts will also be too pleased to lend a hand and accept any petition by the litigative Dem. You have to have closure and accept that your beloved yellow fascists lost big time.

Didn't the last election, the EC went through the results with a fine tooth-comb and legitamize the election results? If the highly controversal and left leaning EC gave the final verdict, then I would said that your claims of fair, clean election is nothing short of diatribe. The courts will also be too pleased to lend a hand and accept any petition by the litigative Dem. You have to have closure and accept that your beloved yellow fascists lost big time.

THAT WAS LAST TIME.

Reality NOW. YOUR red regime lost THIS time mega style, being kicked out disgraced too stupid to resign. Face reality.

Had to laugh at your comment re " LOst big time"" they got in and ????????? did what ?????? NOWT---just escalated corruption and end up in court---so much for credibility that you portrayed,....your a joke and a ########## whatever

• Like 1

Once again you are misleading in your statement with a feeble spin attempt. The EC legitimised the final vote without being able to fully investigate the highly reported incidents of intimidation, retribution and graft due to to time constraint. To split hairs, the last election was a no go. Again we see a red ragger automatically labelling a non red supporter as yellow. That is the difference between you lot and the rest of us, we can see all sides to a situation independently and without an unhealthy disposition. A person with an average or higher intellect does not remain in a state of denial. Get over it, the PTP/UDD are a criminal Mafioso mob who no nothing else but evil.

THAT WAS LAST TIME.

Reality NOW. YOUR red regime lost THIS time mega style, being kicked out disgraced too stupid to resign. Face reality.

Had to laugh at your comment re " LOst big time"" they got in and ????????? did what ?????? NOWT---just escalated corruption and end up in court---so much for credibility that you portrayed,....your a joke and a ########## whatever

I think you need to read your own Abhisit's comments:

“I don't believe that the answer will come from a ruling by the court, because the court cannot tell us how the country will move forward in a manner that all sides will accept.” Abhisit said. “And I don’t believe that any revolution or any coup, by anyone, will bring peace back to the country.”

Which translated from political speak means: I didn't convince the army to have a military coup, and I didn't convince the courts to have a judicial coup, so now I'm reduced to begging for a coup from Yingluk.

Really, apart from a few spoilt rich kids, we're in the last stages of cleanup for this flop coup.

Once again you are misleading in your statement with a feeble spin attempt. The EC legitimised the final vote without being able to fully investigate the highly reported incidents of intimidation, retribution and graft due to to time constraint. To split hairs, the last election was a no go. Again we see a red ragger automatically labelling a non red supporter as yellow. That is the difference between you lot and the rest of us, we can see all sides to a situation independently and without an unhealthy disposition. A person with an average or higher intellect does not remain in a state of denial. Get over it, the PTP/UDD are a criminal Mafioso mob who no nothing else but evil.

Time constraint like the last time the Constitutional Court throw out the charges to dissolve the Dem because of time lapse in submitting the documents. Yes when you have nothing to say, always bring in time constraint. A sure winner. The fascist mob sure need someone like you.

The weekend warriors from Bangkok came out to support him. But when the really battle begins these people will be no where to be found. There afraid to get their hands dirty. This is the big different between the Reds and the Yellows.

Yes - it was noticeable in 2010 how Thaksin stood shoulder to shoulder - in the sales in high fashion Paris shops with his kids whilst people suffered. Or the red leaders pictured running away as fast as they could.

Wonder if they'll be the same enthusiasm this time? Doubt it, many woken up now especially the farmers.

So when they clashed with the police and were called a mob....was that like a fake mob? Or were they Red-shirts in disguise?

absolutely true and with them many foreigners in Bangkok whose like and profit from the decades old Status Quo in this country.

Do tell just how foreigners in Bangkok "profit from the decades old Status Quo in this country".

So did anything happen yesterday? Was not it the final, final________.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No he was just getting everyone ready for the final,final,final,mother of all pushes on may 14,by the way are you in Blighty yet?

Nice to see Mango Bob once again licking his lips over the thought of red shirt violence and death.

If you think for a single moment that the PDRC supporters are even remotely frightened of the reds in an all out battle, you are mistaken... The PDRC know they can draw literally millions out against the reds were the reds will be lucky if they can get 300 to fight face to face.

The reds will be the ones running up the road back to their hovels.

They remind me a lot of the IRA.... they are far to cowardly to come into the open for a showdown in favour of hiding behind some wall or bush waiting to blow people up (including kids).

Cowardly terrorists.

Edited by WoopyDoo

Pure none sense whoopy

How many on either side are willing to die for their cause? Not many

Millions of PDRC would answer the call? Rubbish and the same applies to the PTP supporters too nobody is going to go all out and have a civil war as long as the monarchy still reign as the One thing that unites Thailand is their love of the King.

Interesting to see Khaosod admitting to several tens of thousands . . . quite a lot larger number than any recent PT/UDD rally.

I think BBC is more correct. It was claimed by Suthep that BBC estimated around 6 million came out to support him.

Pure none sense whoopy

Millions of PDRC would answer the call? Rubbish and the same applies to the PTP supporters too nobody is going to go all out and have a civil war as long as the monarchy still reign as the One thing that unites Thailand is their love of the King.

Why is that rubbish? It is your opinion.

I will require names of all the people that won't sign up to the "cause". Relatives statements to back that. Any referendum results on your statement as well.

Nope. Just an opinion then?

It's fine if you're not able to show me this proof, it's as I suspect it's just another opinion here on TVF that is one of many that mean diddly squat. wink.png

Pure none sense whoopy

Why is that rubbish? It is your opinion.

I will require names of all the people that won't sign up to the "cause". Relatives statements to back that. Any referendum results on your statement as well.

Nope. Just an opinion then?

It's fine if you're not able to show me this proof, it's as I suspect it's just another opinion here on TVF that is one of many that mean diddly squat. wink.png

There weren't "millions" attending mass rallies up to now. From both sides, and despite both side's boasts.

To expect that this would radically change is unrealistic under current conditions.

I just don't understand why Suthep is afraid of an election. He has the masses on his side so all you internet supporters of Suthep say. He only need to form his own party and be first on the party list. He will triumph from the support of all the people who are for reforms first. So what is the big problem here? The problem is his supports are full of it. He does not have all the support he would finish just like Abhisit a distance second. The so called uneducated people will once again rule the country. This is what you are afraid of. Defeat at the hand of government. Let the people decide what they want not a hand full of thugs. Elections first and than reforms.

• Like 1

Yes it is just my opinion Jamie as I don't believe either side has the millions it proclaims just like the comments you keep making about the majority this is not based on any facts as the only facts to know if there's a majority indeed is to hold a vote and your beloved leader will not allow that.

So it is your opinion that Thailand will descend into Dantes inferno then seeing as your opposing my opinions.

FACT: you yourself wee getting your knickers In a twist about the PTT/UDD claims of mobilising a 40,000 strong militia with a million guns which you were so vocal about at the time

And I said also at that time it was a red herring but YOU believed it to be Fact!!

You need to leave the afternoon bong sessions and get back on that coffee bud ?

I just don't understand why Suthep is afraid of an election. He has the masses on his side so all you internet supporters of Suthep say. He only need to form his own party and be first on the party list. He will triumph from the support of all the people who are for reforms first. So what is the big problem here? The problem is his supports are full of it. He does not have all the support he would finish just like Abhisit a distance second. The so called uneducated people will once again rule the country. This is what you are afraid of. Defeat at the hand of government. Let the people decide what they want not a hand full of thugs. Elections first and than reforms.

Then you have to learn about what a farce the elections are; even to be called as such. Coercion, vote buying, red villages. Better look into some basic research to get acquainted with why they protest the silly so-called elections. You're missing the point- there will be no reforms with an oligarchy back in office posing to the uneducated as some sort of democratic party, which PTP is not. It'll continue until it is no longer tolerated, just like throughout history.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 2

Vote buying happens in the south too it's not just on red areas and has also been going on a lot longer than Thaksins have been in power.

Yeah- it went from minimal to epidemic proportions!

Edited by gemini81

I'll take your word for that fella as I'm just a new guy here ( 2 years)

It's one of these things that will be very had to stamp out as vote buying isn't just about cash for votes either

Might take generations as long as the general mindset is that graft is okay as long as you're benefiting from it.

Vote buying happens in the south too it's not just on red areas and has also been going on a lot longer than Thaksins have been in power.

Sorry Fat Haggis I have to pull you up on this one mate.

How do you know about this? Are you privvy to the information on vote buying in the South or are you taking someone else's words as face value?

Have you got the facts at hand to back up your claims or are you just talking speculation and guessing??

I want evidence from the EC this has happened, statements from the police and DSI investigation reports. I want the trends before and after Thaksin was in power (Well not after, he is still in power) All original documents please lest you fabricate the evidence.

It's fine if you're not able to provide this evidence, it's as I suspect it's just another opinion here on TVF that is one of many that mean diddly squat wink.png

This is a reasonable request of evidence since you have asked the same of me here.

yes the reds were never afraid to use violence.....different than the Bangkok middle class.

Also most PDRC supporters have to work during the week, no one pays them.

The reds don't work?

the reds lost their jobs, the promises of a better future were lies, no water piums, schools, roads were built. THOUGH they were promised. so pretty much they have no choice. THAT was THE idea all along. ... GIVE THEM JUST ENOUGH TO STAY POOR.

would fight on no matter how long it would take

Does this mean there will no longer final pushes/battles? I guess all these final assaults have failed.

Maybe no more final battles. Suthep for sure knows by himself to have over-repeated the word 'final' there were no success attained except perhaps that

Yingluck's government are now slowing their corruption

• Like 1

Yes it is just my opinion Jamie as I don't believe either side has the millions it proclaims just like the comments you keep making about the majority this is not based on any facts as the only facts to know if there's a majority indeed is to hold a vote and your beloved leader will not allow that.

So it is your opinion that Thailand will descend into Dantes inferno then seeing as your opposing my opinions.

FACT: you yourself wee getting your knickers In a twist about the PTT/UDD claims of mobilising a 40,000 strong militia with a million guns which you were so vocal about at the time

And I said also at that time it was a red herring but YOU believed it to be Fact!!

You need to leave the afternoon bong sessions and get back on that coffee bud ?

So because I opposed your opinion you assume what my opinion is. Dantes inferno. I never said that. You're consistent with putting words in my mouth.

40 000 strong militia with a million guns? I didn't say that. You're consistent with putting words in my mouth.

I believed it as facts. I never said it was facts. You're consistent with putting words in my mouth.

And after putting words in my mouth three times you finish off with some good old fashioned condescension.

Have you got the facts at hand to back up your claims of what I said or are you just talking speculation and guessing??

It's fine if you're not able to provide this evidence, it's as I suspect it's just another opinion here on TVF that is one of many that mean diddly squat wink.png