Fake foreign passports sold in Bangkok

webfact

I sometimes wonder about the media and what these clowns do all day. This story about fake passports isnt news.

Fake Malaysian and Singapore passports have been sold on the streets of Bangkok for almost two decades.

They cost 5000-8000 baht each. Anyone who pays 30 grand has rocks in his head.

Legal, but fake, passports are sold worldwide and are used to fool criminals. What with hijackings, having a British, French or US passport can be life threatening.

Thus there is ample reason to posess a fake passport.

However, passports that can pass eectronic verification and appear to be valid for 1st world countries; USA, Australia, Singapore. et.al. are a serious problem for immigration authorities.

HMMM - Perhaps a long term foreign resident here might wish to have a Thai ID and Passport...???

Just go to Khao san road, there are more then passport that you can obtain but I wonder that the person really must be desperate and dumb in order to use this passport. There's a sucker born every minute.

HEy, alot of people got their degrees from Kaosarn road. would you rather go to school for years and go into debt for a piece of paper noone cares about as long as you have a piece of paper? i know of 5 people in top positions in their field. and i know dozens of graduates NOT in their field. I can even give examples of several politicians and academics. IMHO, people who graduate Business should NOT be running schools.

Just go to Khao san road, there are more then passport that you can obtain but I wonder that the person really must be desperate and dumb in order to use this passport. There's a sucker born every minute.

HEy, alot of people got their degrees from Kaosarn road. would you rather go to school for years and go into debt for a piece of paper noone cares about as long as you have a piece of paper? i know of 5 people in top positions in their field. and i know dozens of graduates NOT in their field. I can even give examples of several politicians and academics. IMHO, people who graduate Business should NOT be running schools.

The client are are mostly Farang Kee Nok, trying to tech English to fund their sex tour in Thailand.

Is it any surprise? If u want 1 just drop by sukhumvit.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is such a wonderful topic for all our members to nod wisely and say, "I knew that."

It;s impossible as Malaysia passport have RFID chip insert inside the passport the first country in Asia who has this new technology, it's a radio waves which used in auto gates when crossing the country. plus have to scan finger print to match in system and it's one of the safest .

• 1 year later...

The client are are mostly Farang Kee Nok, trying to tech English to fund their sex tour in Thailand.

Using Photoshop on you pc is a much better way of creating fake degrees or tefl's and ironing out wrinkles in your photos! Why pay for a piece of crap from KSR when you can create it yourself?

Disclaimer - I have used Photoshop for the last 15 years and would not do anything illegal...

Edited by tribalfusion001

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I sometimes wonder about the media and what these clowns do all day. This story about fake passports isnt news.

Fake Malaysian and Singapore passports have been sold on the streets of Bangkok for almost two decades.

They cost 5000-8000 baht each. Anyone who pays 30 grand has rocks in his head.

And i bet the police sais 20 years ago "we are investigating" :)

Is that investigating or investing?

You can vouch for this fact from first hand experience I should imagine.

Were you taught English by one?

So they can make a perfect passport copy in Thailand, but nowhere can you find a decent pizza.sad.png

But very easy to find a fake pizza. This is the Hub of Fakes, after all. Even the Chinese won't sell some of the low quality stuff made there and shipped to Thailand in their own country, here that useless junk is on sale in every market.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Soi 3 on Sukhumvit sells everything. Pot, Heroin, Yaba, fake visas and passports.

Was at a dinner two weeks ago and stepped out of the restaurant to lighten up a cigarette and some Africans offered me drugs. I asked what else is on the menu and they said fake passports and visas.

The restaurant owner is very upset that nothing happened and many deals are done in front of his restaurant which he has run now for 24 years and people are now ignoring his restaurant as their are 10-15 African's waiting in front of his establishment.

High time for some undercover- & sting operations to eradicate this crap ! ! ! !

Good luck obtaining a work permit - "To record a program exposing criminal activities in Thailand" is not an approved job description. tongue.png Also, they realise it would lead to overstay as there is a never-ending supply of material...

Fake! In the 10+ years I've lived in and/or visited Thailand I've never once seen passports for sale here. Where EXACTLY are these being sold? I simply don't believe this article. It's as fake as the passports they claim are readily available here.