Running and dog frustrations

atpeace

Recently one of my bitches was stuck to a large labrador who wasnt local but must have smelled her on heat. My large dog out and started killing him. I was diggibg a hole with a little but sharp spade.

I felt comfortable breaking these big dogs up with my weapon. Nade of light metal a whack on the head hurts and if they turned on me the blade could have been useful.

Ive seen tasers looking like torches in a stall in Big C.

Fear is what never to show. Never turn your back on them if you are scared. Look tge leader in the eye and wave your arm if you have no weapon.

If they are a serious threat ue pitbull or rottweiler, buy some food and fill it with rat poison. These dogs should not be without a lead or handler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find a park to run in. Or better yet go to the gym and hit the treadmill.

I know you want to be outside but this might not be possible. Dogs are chasing after you because you are running. Dogs feed off energy and you're exhibiting a ton of it.

Watch Cesar Milan. He had the hit show "The Dog Whisper." I watch his videos on You Tube whenever I need questions answered.

He's a good resource.

Recently one of my bitches was stuck to a large labrador who wasnt local but must have smelled her on heat. My large dog out and started killing him. I was diggibg a hole with a little but sharp spade.

I felt comfortable breaking these big dogs up with my weapon. Nade of light metal a whack on the head hurts and if they turned on me the blade could have been useful.

Ive seen tasers looking like torches in a stall in Big C.

Fear is what never to show. Never turn your back on them if you are scared. Look tge leader in the eye and wave your arm if you have no weapon.

If they are a serious threat ue pitbull or rottweiler, buy some food and fill it with rat poison. These dogs should not be without a lead or handler.

I saw a You Tube video the other day. A police officer in America shot a rottweiler dead. A big male guy was showboating and trying to act hard. They shot the dog dead when he lunged at the cops.

There is another video that had a pit-bull attacking someone and when he lunged at a NY cop he shot him dead.

The lesson learned is don't mess with American cops. :)

I have two little toy poodles, and when the village kids are out the front playing

see two balls of white fluff on legs, so come over for a look "the dogs" allso go

for a look, "the kids" run away the dogs think "Great play time" so they chase them.

Its so funny the more the kids scream and run "the happyer the dogs are".

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app