Roto Rooter (Drain Cleaning) Service Bangkok

Orangutan

Hi,

I am trying to clean a blockage in my main waste drain from twelve meters inside my house, to a front junction outside my house where it continues to the street sewer. My guess is that the drain has not been cleaned in about thirty years. My crew has been doing it the same way as the prison inmates clean the street sewer pipes ..by dredging with a rope, and 1" pipe lengths joined together and pulled back and forth. They have pulled up buckets of black sludge containing plastic, combs, rags, spoons, plates, inhalers, etc. It is a slow process but after a few hours the blockage has lessened and the water flow is better.

I have searched for a "Roto Rooter" like service in Bangkok, but the two companies that I have found are outside Bangkok and will not come in to do it.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or experience with such a service in Bangkok. While I have the access to my main drain I would like to thoroughly ream it before I tile my floor.

Thanks,

-O

Current cleaning from access pit to next is how it is done - the dirt needs to be removed - street sewer is the same small pipes between pits for this method of cleaning. Bamboo shafts can be used as ream pushers.

• 7 months later...

Now the original post was last year.
But my Company have this services 24 hour and stay in Bangkok.
You can find sample videos on our web page www.prapaexpert.com.
We use either a roother machine from Ridgid in USA or a high pressure water jetter that produce 25 litre per minute.

Our number is 02 1054545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8vjRVg9Pqk

Janne
Prapaexpert

• Like 1