CAPO affirms Chalerm will remain as director

So next step: the court issues an arrest warrant for Chalerm for not respecting court order...

So we can expect Chalerm to arrest himself?

Or will he go in disguise after Suthep first before arresting himself??

Court decisions ok but only if in our favor......

Or is Chalerm just gonna tell the court:

"You mind yourself judges....

My son kills cops...

I could do a few judges myself.."

Edited by CantSpell

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well let's hope that CAPO and Chalerm manage to survive. They are, after all, associated with an elected government, and they are some of the few people in this country standing up against the seditious criminal Suthep and his followers. I can't imagine any western country where a state-within-a-state run by people such as Suthep, the PDRC, the mad monk and other violent crazies would be allowed to continue. The police can do nothing to control their violent criminality, it seems, and even CAPO can do little - but I guess little is better than nothing. Thailand, I am afraid is headed back to the fascist days of the 1970s when organisations like the Red Gaurs ruled the roost; I predict more attacks - murderous and otherwise - on those who don't conform to Suthep's so-called "reforms". [NB. "Reforms", in this connection, means any measures to stop the northern people from voting.]

It's funny that Acting Caretaker PM Nittwithamrong is silent on this important topic. The CAPO was set up on an order of the former caretaker PM, so it is now his responsibility. If they start killing people, he could end up in court for it himself, or perhaps he will then argue that his appointment was unlawful.

Anyway he should clarify who is in charge of his CAPO if he want people to believe he is in charge of the government.

Well let's hope that CAPO and Chalerm manage to survive. They are, after all, associated with an elected government, and they are some of the few people in this country standing up against the seditious criminal Suthep and his followers. I can't imagine any western country where a state-within-a-state run by people such as Suthep, the PDRC, the mad monk and other violent crazies would be allowed to continue. The police can do nothing to control their violent criminality, it seems, and even CAPO can do little - but I guess little is better than nothing. Thailand, I am afraid is headed back to the fascist days of the 1970s when organisations like the Red Gaurs ruled the roost; I predict more attacks - murderous and otherwise - on those who don't conform to Suthep's so-called "reforms". [NB. "Reforms", in this connection, means any measures to stop the northern people from voting.]

Think about what are saying. Chalerm as the last champion of democracy? He'll put his sons in charge of democracy death squads.

The difference is that in the 70s the murderous attacks were perpetrated by red gaurs, who had a penchant for murdering students but now they are pertrated by red shirts, who enjoy killing small children.

Edited by Dogmatix