Water filter advice / recomendation

JaiLai

Is there any shops in Pattaya with good knowledge and English speaking about what water filters to use for bore hole water going to a tank with high iron & calcium content.

Thanks.

Home Pro staff speaks good English, try to get R.O water as smell will filter away.

I've tried home pro where I am and the staff ( shock ) have zero knowledge of what they're selling or how it works.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, anything too in depth, they would not know, what they know is only the basic from the menu, the best way is to find more details from the internet and then go shop for what you want. I had R.O. before, water pressure too high and caused leak several times and after about 3 years the whole thing retired, threw out the shit. I recently found out about UF, Ultra filtration, is the next second best besides r.o., and no need high pressure and electricity, home pro pattaya klang has it.

Home Pro staff speaks good English, try to get R.O water as smell will filter away.

I've tried home pro where I am and the staff ( shock ) have zero knowledge of what they're selling or how it works.

Thanks

I guessed at that time the person in charge was not there, I was there and some guy explained to me about the UF, go back another time to look for the person in charge, the next place that has lots of water filter is this Boomsampan, the place on sukumvit that sells all kind of tiles, below there is a big hardware dept, on the left is all the water filters.