3 Million Baht Visa Account

Questions for sunbelt asia This sounds like a great route to go, how safe is your money in a thai bank for a investment visa, and do people ever have problems getting the money back out again if they want to return to the uk. Also is it possible to make an appointment to come and see you next time we are in bangkok to talk over the best option for myself and my partner.

Questions for sunbelt asia This sounds like a great route to go, how safe is your money in a thai bank for a investment visa, and do people ever have problems getting the money back out again if they want to return to the uk. Also is it possible to make an appointment to come and see you next time we are in bangkok to talk over the best option for myself and my partner.

Daveb1,

No guarantees in life, but a State Bank should be safe or Thailand will be in big trouble.

No one has any problem getting the money back and going home, or not using this type of extension of stay after a year or so. Its your decision.

Yes, our staff and I are happy to help you. You can reach us at 02-642-0213 or at [email protected] Feel free to pm me as well.

Regards,

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Sunbelt; good to know, but this post from March this year seem to indicate that someone else did not get the renewal? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=670673

Cheers!

Sabaijai; no, only a few of the condos in the building was reposessed by Tisco. If I get trouble at renewal I will anturally try to use the argument that it WAS in fact "new" (have some documentation for it) but doubt emmigration will understand it as such. Your case might be different.

You can apply as long as you own the condo - does not matter when you bought. I applied a couple of years after purchase.

Sunbelt; you think I will get trouble at visa renewal?

Cheers!

No you won't have problems as long as you still own the condo. On the renewal, they won't be looking if it was new, etc. Just that you still have the condo, that you were approved for before.

Sunbelt; good to know, but this post from March this year seem to indicate that someone else did not get the renewal? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=670673

Cheers!

Sabaijai; no, only a few of the condos in the building was reposessed by Tisco. If I get trouble at renewal I will anturally try to use the argument that it WAS in fact "new" (have some documentation for it) but doubt emmigration will understand it as such. Your case might be different.

You can apply as long as you own the condo - does not matter when you bought. I applied a couple of years after purchase.

Sunbelt; you think I will get trouble at visa renewal?

Cheers!

No you won't have problems as long as you still own the condo. On the renewal, they won't be looking if it was new, etc. Just that you still have the condo, that you were approved for before.

It was a Thai national, not a Thai bank or developer. That’s the difference.

The goal posts were changing lots after your approval. But we have not had a problem on renewals if it was a bank as a seller and it was never lived in. We had another similar case like yours, that was approved.