Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets all have an ISCO, lets all have an ISCO tra laa la la.

Can't see Madrid letting him go, which comic did you get that from?

There's been some talk about Isco moving. RM has to fund the new Galacticos. Isco was about 1/2 a Galactico and James might be a 3/4 Galactico, so Isco might have to be sacrificed. blink.png

biggrin.png

It ain't rocket science.

Prem will be won by the geezer with nouse and money.

CL will be won by the geezer with nouse and money.

thumbsup.gif

We all know who has the money....but who has the nouse? ;)

Jose, Ancelloti, Pep?

I think we will see a different style of football this season for a few teams. Its gonna be interesting. Excited to see how we fair under Rodgers on Europe.

• Like 1

biggrin.png

It ain't rocket science.

thumbsup.gif

We all know who has the money....but who has the nouse? wink.png

Jose, Ancelloti, Pep?

I think we will see a different style of football this season for a few teams. Its gonna be interesting. Excited to see how we fair under Rodgers on Europe.

Yep. But don't expect Mourinho to being sitting around doing crosswords.

biggrin.png

It ain't rocket science.

thumbsup.gif

We all know who has the money....but who has the nouse? wink.png

Jose, Ancelloti, Pep?

If I was a betting man, I'd put it on Mourinho.

Rodgers and Jose are very good friends from their time initially at CFC where Rodgers coached the reserves, there is much mutual respect there. Jose is quoted somewhere as saying Rodgers has what it takes to succeed at the very top.

• Like 1

Rodgers and Jose are very good friends from their time initially at CFC where Rodgers coached the reserves, there is much mutual respect there. Jose is quoted somewhere as saying Rodgers has what it takes to succeed at the very top.

Jose doesn't piss about with employees he respects.

thumbsup.gif

Yes agree, Jose is due a Champs league win with an English team....... will he get that wish is another question.

Up to him.

He knows what's required.

So does van Gaal.

Van Gaal....needs to overhaul and rebuild that squad, how he does that effectively is yet to be seen. I remember when we fell off our perch and we still have not fully recovered although the signs are there.

Didn't consider it news so I just browsed over that one....just wondering what we are doing, does that mean Johnson is off? What about Kelly and Flano?

Didn't consider it news so I just browsed over that one....just wondering what we are doing, does that mean Johnson is off? What about Kelly and Flano?

I'd never heard of this bloke Manquillo until the press mentioned him. Can't see that a full back is our pressing concern.

A goalkeeper is surely number one, and Ospina is the name most mentioned. But nothing concrete yet.

Edited by Chicog

I'd never heard of this bloke Manquillo until the press mentioned him. Can't see that a full back is our pressing concern.

A goalkeeper is surely number one, and Ospina is the name most mentioned. But nothing concrete yet.

Never mind the concrete.

Hang in there matey.

smile.png

Float like a butterfly.....

Mourinho knows exactly where Cassius Clay comes from.

Neither had I and am wondering why we would be buying another young right back.

Lazy journo, pub lunch, deadline, etc.

And this one definitely had a skinful!

cheesy.gif

Lionel Messi was allegedly interested in a shock transfer to Arsenal before he signed a new contract with Barcelona just two months ago.

The Argentine superstar eventually penned his extension with Barca in May having previously rejected fresh terms, following a row over bonus payments.

And Spanish newspaper Vozpopuli, who broke the news of Arsenal’s deal for Alexis Sanchez, says Messi was seriously considering a switch to the Emirates before sorting out an arrangement to stay at the Nou Camp.

The paper claims that Messi had spoken to close friend Cesc Fabregas about his time at Arsenal, and also sounded out other acquaintances about a switch to London.

He had apparently already instructed his agent to discuss with the Gunners whether a transfer could realistically take place, before Barca quickly moved to sort out his future.

Messi had an opportunity to move to Arsenal before joining Barcelona’s academy as a kid, and he is said to be a huge admirer of Arsene Wenger and his methods.

James Rodriguez has passed a medical and signed for Real Madeid and cost £63 million.

*various sources

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand