Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm confused at the direction this thread has taken now. p45mustang has a shrinking problem with his hampton? and who will not now be getting it?

Its a Johnson from whence I hail, though Hampton may be a distant dwarfish cousin.wink.png

i'm confused at the direction this thread has taken now. p45mustang has a shrinking problem with his hampton? and who will not now be getting it?

Its a Johnson from whence I hail, though Hampton may be a distant dwarfish cousin.wink.png

as henry VIII was wont to say, don't get your hampton court.

• Like 2

Schadenfreude sounds like a yes man to me.

AR.

smile.png

I thought Shadenfreude, was a situation, not a name for a person, as such.?

redrus

German psychiatrist rus.

Worked on the principle that if you stopped the other bggrs scoring, you couldn't lose.

smile.png

AR.

smile.png

redrus

German psychiatrist rus.

Worked on the principle that if you stopped the other bggrs scoring, you couldn't lose.

smile.png

in your head maybe?

AR.

smile.png

redrus

German psychiatrist rus.

smile.png

in your head maybe?

I could attempt to be subtle...but in this particular case I don't think it will work.

So why bother? smile.png

Geezer needs a hundred weight of cassavas dropped on his head from a great height and his mother was probably a bitch.

biggrin.png

Edited by P45Mustang

All you guys sweating the big money, pity us poor folk!

Leyton Orient are considering offering a contract to former Arsenal striker Jay Simpson, according to Sky Sports.

The 25 year-old spent last season in the Thailand with Buriram United but after just two goals in 22 appearances he agreed to end his deal with the club. Simpson has since spent the summer looking for a move back into England but has yet to find a club

Not good enough for Buriram United? sad.png

.sorry.gifBack to the 60 million transfer fee club, or how I learned to stop worrying and love P45

• Like 1

P45 said

[q] I could attempt to be subtle...but in this particular case I don't think it will work.

So why bother? smile.png

Geezer needs a hundred weight of cassavas dropped on his head from a great height and his mother was probably a bitch.

[/q]

Who's mother are you referring to Mr subtle?

Arsenal have confirmed the signing of Calum Chambers from Southampton for a fee thought to be in the region of £16 million.

Bloody hell, Saints fans must be feeling pissed off and wondering when its all going to stop.

All you guys sweating the big money, pity us poor folk!

Leyton Orient are considering offering a contract to former Arsenal striker Jay Simpson, according to Sky Sports.

The 25 year-old spent last season in the Thailand with Buriram United but after just two goals in 22 appearances he agreed to end his deal with the club. Simpson has since spent the summer looking for a move back into England but has yet to find a club

Not good enough for Buriram United? sad.png

.sorry.gifBack to the 60 million transfer fee club, or how I learned to stop worrying and love P45

Nice one Dr. Strangelove !biggrin.png

• Like 1

P45 said

[q] I could attempt to be subtle...but in this particular case I don't think it will work.

So why bother? smile.png

[/q]

Who's mother are you referring to Mr subtle?

Yours.

I wonder what our manager is doing....keep seeing all his old players being signed by our rivals....<deleted>??

Come on Spurs....and Baldini/Levy....pull the finger out....or is it back to bargain basement day.....?

Come on lads F F S........ blink.pngcoffee1.gifpassifier.gif

redrus

It was sort of nice reading about transfer news on one thread, albeit fact, fiction or simply opinion.

The banter that arose from the speculations was often good, some things materialised others didn't.

However, it's now become just a dumping ground for nonsense.

As the season is almost upon us Mr. B might just as well close it down and let people post any future transfer news/gossip on the relevant club thread.

According to The Independent Manchester United are willing to sell Marouane Fellani to Napoli, after indications from new manager Louis van Gaal that last summer’s £27.5m signing will not feature in his plans.

Van Gaal may also be ready to allow Shinji Kagawa to leave, with Borussia Dortmund ready to take back a player who made his name there before leaving for Old Trafford, where he has not flourished.

1. Can't understand why Napoli would be interested, I really don't rate him

2. I quite like Kagawa and think he could have been utilised better. Maybe under VG the best he can hope for is a place on the bench, so I understand it if he moves on.

What's United fans thoughts on Chicharito?

According to The Independent Manchester United are willing to sell Marouane Fellani to Napoli, after indications from new manager Louis van Gaal that last summer’s £27.5m signing will not feature in his plans.

Van Gaal may also be ready to allow Shinji Kagawa to leave, with Borussia Dortmund ready to take back a player who made his name there before leaving for Old Trafford, where he has not flourished.

1. Can't understand why Napoli would be interested, I really don't rate him

2. I quite like Kagawa and think he could have been utilised better. Maybe under VG the best he can hope for is a place on the bench, so I understand it if he moves on.

What's United fans thoughts on Chicharito?

As not a Untied fan I'd be glad to see him go. If he was to remain a substitute as all i can every recall is the amount of times he came off the bench and did a Solskjaer for United.

Reus has apparently rejected a renewed contract with BvB

oh aye?

his current deal is up in 2017, but his release clause of 27M becomes active next summer...

http://www.liverpoolfcnews.net/liverpool-transfer-boost-as-marco-reus-rejects-new-borussia-dortmund-contract/link/166550/

didn't tony barrett say the club were baffled by the links to reus? i would bloody love us to be in for him though. he's that statement of intent signing that we're hoping for really.

spanish press reporting danny agger in advanced negotiations with barcelona. you know, that club that has a transfer ban this summer and isn't allowed to sign anyone.

• Like 1