Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm is closing in on his move to Tottenham, after the two clubs agreed a fee of £5million for the Netherlands international.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/michel-vorms-tottenham-transfer-close-3894276#ixzz38DEPALpI

Keepers are a strange bunch....but if playing second fiddle suits him....happy to have him aboard.

Tottenham eye France winger Antoine Griezmann as long term successor for Gareth Bale Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino hopes to prize Real Sociedad play-maker away with opening bid of £25m but faces competition from Chelsea and Monaco

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10981767/Tottenham-eye-France-winger-Antoine-Griezmann-as-long-term-successor-for-Gareth-Bale.html

Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm is closing in on his move to Tottenham, after the two clubs agreed a fee of £5million for the Netherlands international.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/michel-vorms-tottenham-transfer-close-3894276#ixzz38DEPALpI

Keepers are a strange bunch....but if playing second fiddle suits him....happy to have him aboard.

Maybe Freidel is calling it a day?

• Like 1

James Rodriguez has passed a medical and signed for Real Madeid and cost £63 million.

*various sources

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

63 mil and he's probably gonna be on the bench ?

James Rodriguez has passed a medical and signed for Real Madeid and cost £63 million.

*various sources

redrus

Er. No.

facepalm.gif

*various sources

redrus

He's a good looking lad who will sell some merchandise and get some playing time here and there. What's $63mil between friends ?thumbsup.gif

contracted until 2015, and could well move 'upstairs' usa' s a big market but tbh vorm is prob a bit to good for the bench full time , so i reckon if we don't start well by xmas Llorris will be off. 20 mil plus wont put psg off.

*various sources

redrus

Er. No.

facepalm.gif

er yeah so whose gonna make way then?, bale ronnie or benzadrin? or maybe ti maria? nah i'de lay wedge he'll start on the bench.

^^

Perverse bullsh!te.

biggrin.png

Good evening.

he's started looking for a move mate, what the f do u think we gave him a new contract for? funbiggrin.png the wolves are sniffing how long we can fend them of for is debatable,

Edited by rijit

contracted until 2015, and could well move 'upstairs' usa' s a big market but tbh vorm is prob a bit to good for the bench full time , so i reckon if we don't start well by xmas Llorris will be off. 20 mil plus wont put psg off.

Vorm is a very good goalkeeper. He was in my WC dream team and never started a game. If he had maybe I wouldn't have finished 755,000th laugh.png It could actually be a shrewd bit of business for Spurs, certainly no concerns between the posts. I agree, could move upstairs this WC was a big hit in the USA and lots of opportunities might open......though to be honest I wouldn't buy this season's shirt.

^^

Perverse bullsh!te.

biggrin.png

Good evening.

he's started looking for a move mate, what the f do u think we gave him a new contract for? funbiggrin.png the wolves are sniffing how long we can fend them of for is debatable,

I was referring to the post above yours about Rodriguez, not your post about your goalkeepers.

Notice the ^^.

I haven't got a clue what Spurs are going to do about their GK's, but Rodriguez is going to RM and RM are going to sell somebody so Rodriguez sitting on the bench is not going to happen.

^^

Perverse bullsh!te.

biggrin.png

Good evening.

so Rodriguez sitting on the bench is not going to happen.

We'll see.

^^

Perverse bullsh!te.

biggrin.png

Good evening.

I was referring to the post above yours about Rodriguez, not your post about your goalkeepers.

Notice the ^^.

I did notice, perhaps you didnt notice the post the 'arrows' were under .

^^

Perverse bullsh!te.

biggrin.png

Good evening.

Notice the ^^.

I did notice, perhaps you didnt notice the post the 'arrows' were under .

Yep. I noticed. That's why I did a double not a single arrow.

*various sources

redrus

Er. No.

facepalm.gif

er yeah so whose gonna make way then?, bale ronnie or benzadrin? or maybe ti maria? nah i'de lay wedge he'll start on the bench.

So all the talk in the press about Benzema and Di Maria leaving RM is just gossip then?

Manchester United are preparing a final offer worth £40m (€50m) for Arturo Vidal and will tempt the Juventus midfielder with a contract worth £5.3m-per-season, according to reports in Italy.

It remains to be seen whether such a bid will persuade Juve to cash-in but the report suggests that while the Italians are publicly dismissing the idea of selling, privately they have conceded that they may sell if a tempting enough offer is tabled to help ease the clubs financial difficulties.

Ben Davies's transfer from Swansea City to Tottenham is expected to go through tomorrow according to the Daily Mail, after the left-back reportedly trained with Spurs in Toronto.

The 21-year-old underwent a medical at the weekend, and the Mail's report says that Gylfi Sigurdsson will return to the Liberty Stadium in a swap deal.

The Daily Mirror is reporting that another deal to bring a Swansea player to White Hart Lane is nearing completion with goalkeeper Michel Vorm close to completing a £5 million move to Spurs.

Vorm is likely to provide competition to Hugo Lloris in the Spurs goal, after the Frenchman recently signed a new contract to keep him at the club, along with Brad Friedel.

Franco Baldini has flown to Italy to hold talks over the possible transfers of Roma stars Mattia Destro and Mehdi Benatia according to the Daily Express.

The Express article cites reports in Italy saying that Baldini is hopeful a deal can be struck with last season's Serie A runners-up for the duo.

Michael Dawson's move to Hull City seems to have a stumbling block - with the defender rumoured to have been close to a £5 million move for a few weeks.

SEE ALSO: Five facts about reported Tottenham target Manuel Lanzini

I don't know why you are so confident that Rodriguez is going to be on the bench rijit.

Di Maria is definitely up for sale.

Maybe it's an opportunity just to have a swipe at a super rich club.

Manchester United transfer news: United made aware Angel di Maria is available whilst Mats Hummels has not been discounted

Independent.

Edited by P45Mustang

I don't know why you are so confident that Rodriguez is going to be on the bench rijit.

Manchester United transfer news: United made aware Angel di Maria is available whilst Mats Hummels has not been discounted

Independent.

i wouldn't rule out a departure out of any of these; Di Maria, Benzema, Isco, Khedeira.

Mindyou, an attacking three of Bale, Rodriguez and Ronaldo with Benzema up top is interesting and might be a handful..........

• Like 1

Independent.

i wouldn't rule out a departure out of any of these; Di Maria, Benzema, Isco, Khedeira.

Mindyou, an attacking three of Bale, Rodriguez and Ronaldo with Benzema up top is interesting and might be a handful..........

Yep.

Like StevieH said...... those guys v Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Iniesta facepalm.gif

Serious wonga.

Independent.

Yep.

Like StevieH said...... those guys v Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Iniesta facepalm.gif

Serious wonga.

Theres only really the injured Radamel Falcao to add to that list.

• Like 1

Independent.

well going on madrids prefered formations last season imo he'll struggle to fit in as did isco. and as the season progressed ti marias imp0rtance to the team grew. anc' didnt want to sell him or.put him in the bale deal , and in the run in it could be he argued his form was critical , irreplacable ,nah but going on ronnies world cup would he be? and lets not forget EVERY player has his price anyway seems this guys got similar thoughts to me. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/22/james-rodriguez-real-madrid-masterplan

Independent.

well going on madrids prefered formations last season imo he'll struggle to fit in as did isco. and as the season progressed ti marias imp0rtance to the team grew. anc' didnt want to sell him or.put him in the bale deal , and in the run in it could be he argued his form was critical , irreplacable ,nah but going on ronnies world cup would he be? and lets not forget EVERY player has his price anyway seems this guys got similar thoughts to me. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/22/james-rodriguez-real-madrid-masterplan

A good read rijit. Thanks for that. thumbsup.gif

If Isco goes to Liverpool and Ancelotti falls flat on his face, so be it.

Sooner or later Chelsea will face RM or Barca.

Independent.

A good read rijit. Thanks for that. thumbsup.gif

If Isco goes to Liverpool and Ancelotti falls flat on his face, so be it.

Sooner or later Chelsea will face RM or Barca.

And then again Isco won't be going to Liverpool and Ancelotti won't be falling flat on his face and in all honesty, does anyone want to watch a spectacle of Chelsea facing either of those two watch Mourinho plonking his entire team in the shape of a parked bus?

• Like 1