Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

wow.

"Man City paid £24.4m to Porto for Mangala. Also paid £14.2m to 3rd party owner + £4.3m to Standard Liege. £42.9m total"

generally reported as 32 but if your info is accurate?no wonder they wanted to keep the signing quite, and probably spent the time finding an off the books way of paying 3 rd parties rolleyes.gif where did u see it ? it push's their spending 10 mil plus over what ffp said, and prob 4 them is the players they'll be looking to out are on large wages so makes it difficult to deal.clap2.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will Rodgers go for big name striker or will he go for what Mourinho did last Christmas?

Only Rodgers knows.

We'll know the score at the end of this month.

tbh I was surprised the chavs let eto go as opposed to torres, might it b a contractual thing? torres is supposedly on circa 200 g s a week plus 4 another few years!!!

<deleted>

makes him double difficult to offload/sell '

personally i hope eto ends up somewhere else

cos give him' enuf games to maintain his sharpness, which seemed to be returning 2 nd half of last season, i'de reckon he'd give a decent return.

1 in 3 maybe ,,,,,possibly better.

Will Rodgers go for big name striker or will he go for what Mourinho did last Christmas?

Only Rodgers knows.

We'll know the score at the end of this month.

tune in next saturday, same bat time, same bat channel. and one day you will post something that doesn't contain the word 'mourinho'. morning.

"Liverpool can confirm they have reached an agreement with Sevilla for the transfer of Spain international full-back Alberto Moreno," a statement on the club's website said.

"The Reds will proceed with the formalities of finalising the deal for the 22-year-old over the coming days and will make no further announcement until it is complete."

C'mon 'arry, need to keep the West London end up.

thumbsup.gif

C'mon 'arry, need to keep the West London end up.

thumbsup.gif

That's right they're your main rivals now that Fulham have dropped.

Should be a good local derby. wink.png

• Like 1

Tottenham: DeAndre Yedlin signs from Seattle Sounders

Tottenham have signed defender DeAndre Yedlin from Seattle Sounders on a four-year contract.

The right-back, 21, will stay with MLS club Seattle until the start of the 2015-16 season before moving to London.

Yedlin has won seven USA caps and made three substitute appearances during the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

He said: "I'm very excited to come to the Premier League and challenge myself against some of the best players in the world."

BBC

Christian Atsu: Everton sign Chelsea winger on loan

Everton have signed Chelsea's Ghana winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan deal.

The 22-year-old joined Chelsea from Porto in September 2013 but was immediately loaned to Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem for the 2013-14 season.

BBC

Well on the bright side he's done well with airmiles and duty free.

• Like 1

All seems a bit bloody pointless really.

Barcelona: Fifa rejects appeal against transfer ban

Barcelona will be unable to sign players until January 2016 once the current transfer window shuts, after world governing body Fifa rejected the club's appeal against a transfer ban.

The Spaniards were given the 14-month ban after being found to have breached rules on signing international players under the age of 18.

It was suspended after they appealed, allowing them to sign Luis Suarez.

Barcelona will now take the case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas).

The ban will start in the next transfer window, early next year, which means their summer acquisitions will be unaffected.

And the Catalan club could, if they wanted, sign more players before the current transfer window ends on 31 August.

James Rodriguez has passed a medical and signed for Real Madeid and cost £63 million.

*various sources

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

63 mil and he's probably gonna be on the bench

Er. No.

facepalm.gif

er,,,,, yes biggrin.pnghttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28835265

Just arrived. First competitive game of the season for RM.

Di Maria on the way?

Wait and see.

Edited by P45Mustang

good start though. te maria leaving? looks 2 me 2 many rumors for it not to be happening and Utd desperately need a marquee signing, poor lost souls are finding life difficult not looking down at all and sundry biggrin.png

• Like 1

^

Yeh. UNITED situation very interesting. Thomas Muller says he was offered a staggering deal by UNITED and turned it down, and similar story with Marco Reus.

So difficult to know what's happening. Glazer prepared to spend but players not flocking? 13 days to go. Bit late in the bldy day I would have thought.

Tea boy Courtois says any Prem team that hasn't got it's team assembled by now has problems.

Reckon he could be right.

Return of Jimmy Greaves Blocked.

Chelsea's attempt to bring back the Spurs and Chelsea Legend has failed, with the FA ruling that Greaves' Zimmer frame would be a danger to other players. Chelsea's appeal, on the basis that a Zimmer frame is no more of a hazard than a parked bus, has backfired, with the FA now looking at taking retrospective action. facepalm.gif

The Chairman of the Spurs Legends Fan Club has said " It would be great to see Jimmy back, but not at Chelsea, because he would be a lot more dangerous than what we've currently got."

Greaves will be appearing with his Zimmer frame however, together with Ian St John, Jose Mourinho, and Ted Lasso, in an NBC TV commercial.

Chevrolet also have plans for a commercial featuring Wayne Rooney, David Moyes, and a 1968 Chevrolet Corvette. "Glory Glory Man United"

Every chance the UNITED one could go viral, cos Moyes getting run over by a red Chevvy Corvette would be a bldy scream.

smile.png

^

Peter Bonetti in an Alfa Romeo. Now you're talking.thumbsup.gif

Probably one of the top 3 goalkeepers of all time. Pat Jennings was good mind. I met him at a charity function a while ago. Hands as big as a Dunlop Maxply Fort tennis racket.

Vargas gone to QPR from Napoli!

Remy may well have found someone to take him? You watchin' Spuds?wink.png

yep rumors are building and i'de have him like a shot and i reckon he'd bang more in than Botticelli will for your mob that of coarse if the deal actually goes through this time. clap2.gif