Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

the arse and man city in for falcao.cant see him being able to join city thwy`ve got the ffp thing to sort so it`ll be the arse that will show serious intent www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/31/manchester-city-offered-radamel-falcao-monacoby the arse`s

Edited by rijit

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Defoe coming back to an un named Premier club today. Spurs?....nah I think 'Arry has his paws allover this one. Might even bring his manager (Nelson) as well.He just got the sack in Canada.

Rumoured to be Redknapp offering 6m.

the arse and man city in for falcao.cant see him being able to join city thwy`ve got the ffp thing to sort so it`ll be the arse that will show serious intent www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/31/manchester-city-offered-radamel-falcao-monacoby the arse`s

City could be in the running but they'd have to sell at least three players chop chop. A lot to do in a short period of time.

^ Defoe coming back to an un named Premier club today. Spurs?....nah I think 'Arry has his paws allover this one. Might even bring his manager (Nelson) as well.He just got the sack in Canada.

He'll still be trying to buy Defoe when he's 55 biggrin.png

• Like 1

Wenger says he's going to be "very active" today.

Whether that means he's buying a bleedin striker or going to a spinning class I don't know.

I was hoping Silent Stan was in town to flash the cash, but as someone pointed out, it may be to add to his collection of bad syrups.

• Like 1

I'm reading today that Falcao still has a significant third part ownership. Given that can't happen in England, if he signs with an EPL club he'll be free of that albatross.

All those Porto players had 3rd party ownership. If Madrid are not going for him then City have to be favorites because he's a mercenary (as proven by a player of his talent opting to play in Monaco in front of 10000 every other weekend) and City would probably offer him 300000 p/w.

I'm reading today that Falcao still has a significant third part ownership. Given that can't happen in England, if he signs with an EPL club he'll be free of that albatross.

All those Porto players had 3rd party ownership. If Madrid are not going for him then City have to be favorites because he's a mercenary (as proven by a player of his talent opting to play in Monaco in front of 10000 every other weekend) and City would probably offer him 300000 p/w.

Apparently he was set for Real from Atletico only it would not of been very pc and would have caused him and the clubs a world of bother. So the idea was to farm him out for a season and then join Real.

Apparently he was set for Real from Atletico only it would not of been very pc and would have caused him and the clubs a world of bother. So the idea was to farm him out for a season and then join Real.

Makes sense and lets face it Real Madrid always get their man.

reports emerging that falcao is on his way to old trafford in a private jet? this has to be a wind-up, surely?

I see it being repotted on ESPN but why on earth would Monaco loan out a player thats probably one of the top three strikers in the world? I thought the least you do is sell him for bundles!

If its true its insane or theres something very strange going on behind the scenes

reports emerging that falcao is on his way to old trafford in a private jet? this has to be a wind-up, surely?

I see it being repotted on ESPN but why on earth would Monaco loan out a player thats probably one of the top three strikers in the world? I thought the least you do is sell him for bundles!

If its true its insane or theres something very strange going on behind the scenes

Perhaps something to do with 20m euros carms !

Edited by alfieconn

falcao seems to be a bit of a wally. moved to atletico, missed out on champions league football. moved to monaco, missed out on champions league football. moved to man united. . .

Possibly something motivates him more than success?smile.png

• Like 1

He'll still be trying to buy Defoe when he's 55 biggrin.png

Harry's 67.

Mourinho's taken the day off, but he's got his mobile with him in case anybody offers 50 for Cech.

Brendan's on the golf course teaching Mario how to drive.

Harry's at the BMW dealers getting his electric windows checked.

Not sure what the proverbial Wenger is doing.

Wenger is apparently in Rome to referee a football match!! <deleted>!

Which tells me that he is not in control of the finances and Gazidis and Silent Stan are doing the numbers.

Big deal.

The question is, has he given them the right shopping list and will they sign the cheques?

Wenger is apparently in Rome to referee a football match!! <deleted>!

Sky are reporting Wenger is in the US. !!!

Checking out a winger who has now become a very good striker.

Some geezer called Henry apparently.

Reckon Sanchez could be sold before the window shuts.

Bottom of the barrel stuff from Arsene?!

I hope the lad is grateful enough to have been rescued from oblivion to give us a few decent performancessmile.png. Nobody's idea of a target front man!

Edited by SantiSuk