T.I.T

ppmacready

I have 3 Mercedes Benz SLC cars insured with the same insurance company, all with the same broker.

2 cars each year I get a non claims bonus with.

Unreasonably, the other one they refuse to give a NCB!

T.I.T

Is that you Bernard? I miss your column of a Friday....

So put one with another broker/company ....t.i.c.s......this is common sense

Anyone else notice he had to mention make and model, not just state 3 similar cars.....poser!

Ill try your idea.

If they had been Ford Fiestas or the car you own, I also quite naturally would of said.

Never been called that before.

I must move in the wrong circles.

Anyone else notice he had to mention make and model, not just state 3 similar cars.....poser!

He forgot to mention the light skinned, university educated. Chinese-Thai wife, but I guess that comes with the territory.

• Like 1

He forgot to mention the light skinned, university educated. Chinese-Thai wife, but I guess that comes with the territory.
Might even have one for each car.

This years model is ''Dam mak''!

SLC....not a good model that one(probably why your having trouble with insurance)...I stopped buying them after the sixth one. But I do like the AMX 500 at present....so I am shipping it to USA to have it "Overhauled" by the mates there.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

He also forgot to mention the fact that he's got a very big willie.

SLC....not a good model that one(probably why your having trouble with insurance)...I stopped buying them after the sixth one. But I do like the AMX 500 at present....so I am shipping it to USA to have it "Overhauled" by the mates there.

Took you a while to realise it was not a good model.

• Like 1

He also forgot to mention the fact that he's got a very big willie.

Got to give him a no claim bonus for that.

• Like 1

Just trying to outdo the OP......cheesy.gif

I know. Shipping one to the US for an overhaul gave it away

• Like 1

I know. Shipping one to the US for an overhaul gave it away

I bet he hasn't got a Nitro injected Lawnmower though.....biggrin.png

• Like 1