VFS and UK visit visa wait time

Has anyone got a UK visit visa from the new VFS place recently and if so how long did it take for a decision? I looked online and they are claiming around 15 days. I guess this is working days too.

Any recent first hand experience?

Submission appointment on Friday 4th April. Informed that visa would be available for collection or sent in mail on Tuesday 22nd. That's 18 absolute days, but actually only 7 working days given the incidence of Songkran, Easter, Chakri Day and weekends. The documents were not put in the post until 2 days after that notification.

If you want quick you must collect the visa yourself and not opt for the 250 baht EMS service. Will likely save 2-3 working days

If you want to check on progress then it will cost you 4 quid to use the online chat service. This told us that a decision had actually been reached on Friday 11th but it also told us we had to wait and see "within a few days" when our documents would be ready.

• Like 1

Cheers for that info. We didn't make our submission until the 24th April and they received documents on 25th. No actually in a rush for the visa, just wanted a rough idea of how long it's taking these days. I saw a poster on another thread saying they submitted on 10th April and still nothing.