What to do if you miss your BTS stop?

Hal65

Cant believe anyone who knows anything about subways or skytrains anywhere in the world would ask such a question

I've been on transit systems where you had to exit the platform (and pay again) to hop a train in the opposite direction. In those cases, the OP would have been charged extra for going further, then had to pay again to return to the correct stop.

BKK isn't one of them.

A perfectly reasonable question. Shame they don't have compassion and empathy testing for passports, before turning their citizens loose on the rest of the world, eh, mrtoad?

Well, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok and San Francisco for starters certainly don't have that in operation. Shame they don't provide humour transplants as well.

are you sending this from train right now? smile.png go opposite direction without exiting

The poor boy, lost in the BTS for 3h 32 minutes already cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So he has to buy a new ticket, as it expired already. Someone mentioned 2h, could be I don't know the exact figure anymore, but there is a time limitation.

What to do if you miss your BTS stop?

I would say it is best for you to call your mom and tell her that you need to come home.

Or find someone to hold your hand whenever you go outdoors.

Out of interest, just how did you find your way to Thailand?

1st thing print out the map.Study the map.If ya catch yourself going the wrong way,get off at the next stop and go the other way.

It's the same as driving A car.If you miss your exit,go to the next exit and turn around.It isn't rocket science.

There is apparently a time limit for how long you can dawdle, but I'm not exactly sure how long that is.
Is there a time limit to remaining within the system once one has entered at the Automatic Entry Gate with a ticket?
Passengers who enter the system with a ticket can remain within the system not more than 120 minutes. Overstay penalty is according to the maximum fare.
So as long as you do not exit, or exceed the time limit, you can transfer from in-bound to out-bound, or vice-versa, by simply going down from the platform to the mezzanine, then back up to the opposite platform.