European man jumps off Thonglor condo in Bangkok

webfact

European man jumps off Thonglor condo
By Coconuts Bangkok

untitled-2_3.jpg?itok=T8yoWuLR

BANGKOK: -- A 22-year-old Estonian man jumped to his death from his condominium on Saturday in Thonglor after having a drug-fueled night with his girlfriend.

Anders Klazan was found dead in his condominium's parking lot in Thonglor Soi 20 around 1am by his girlfriend after she left him alone to use the bathroom.

The dead man’s girlfriend, Amornrat Nonthawong, 27, told the police she had only been dating Anders for three months and he invited her over to his condo to smoke crystal meth and take ketamine on Friday night. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/05/12/european-man-jumps-thonglor-condo

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-05-12

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anders' body has been sent for an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, Khaosod reported.

I imagine hitting the concrete below at a high rate of speed might have contributed to his death. Crystal meth doesn't help the body to fly. only the mind.

Drugs don't kill people. Hitting the concrete at a high rate of speed kills people.

• Like 2

Anders' body has been sent for an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, Khaosod reported.

I imagine hitting the concrete below at a high rate of speed might have contributed to his death. Crystal meth doesn't help the body to fly. only the mind.

Drugs don't kill people. Hitting the concrete at a high rate of speed kills people.

Exactly what I stated in my post. Thanks for the confirmation.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Que the usual "the girlfriend killed him" posters and "another police cover up" brigade.

i think the drugs would have taken his life in the end..some people get a panic attack off a joint so we all react differently i think sir..

Sad, but one hopes this is not a generational issue: invited over to smoke crystal meth and ketamine...almost as if it's nothing more than a cup of tea. 22 years old...what a waste.

I sincerely hope Father Jack never completely retires.

Kipling would have liked you.thumbsup.gif

F

So let me guess, it will be ruled suicide? Again, sadly, when there might be another cause.

Yeh! like the sudden stop when he arrived at the car park................reminds me must get my brakes checked. whistling.gif

Que the usual "the girlfriend killed him" posters and "another police cover up" brigade.

i think the drugs would have taken his life in the end..some people get a panic attack off a joint so we all react differently i think sir..

Agreed. Most likely is what it is, the direct result of lack of sleep and strong chems. I doubt there is much more to it than that.

Yessssss.....

It's not going really fast that kills you, but stopping really quickly.

• Like 1

I'm wondering why she didn't say he invited her over for horizontal recreation, rather than make admissions of drug use which could see her imprisoned for years.

Edited by JRSoul

I asked myself a million times and wonder why the hell on earth do all foreigners they just JUMP off the balcony only at THAILAND.?? I'm sorry till date I don't have the solid answer. So I guess I will Give up wondering and blame it on GHOSTS,

Wondering what a 22 year young man might be doing at bangkok ( as the news says they have been dating over three months, thus assuming the young man isn't quiet exactly a tourist here at LOS, and renting an apartment and date a 5 years older gf....oh well I may be thinking too much.......

Don't be ridiculous! Drugs do kill people.

• Like 1