game hardware

stevehaigh

^I'm after one too - Extreme 3D Pro. Can order through Invade IT but if I can source it on the island, all the better. Was it this particular model? If so, which shop?

Thanks - Ping

^I'm after one too - Extreme 3D Pro. Can order through Invade IT but if I can source it on the island, all the better. Was it this particular model? If so, which shop?

Thanks - Ping

if you go down the escalator to the bottom floor its directly ahead of you, can't remember the name, digital world or something like that. but i bought the only one they had, maybe can order more. it was 1380 baht.

i ordered a pro controller, saitek X52 http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-X52-Flight-Control-System/dp/B00030GSJY in the US and my friend is bringing it over in July (post too expensive). when that arrives, if you are still looking for one, i'll sell you mine cheap if you want it

i was checking the prices for video cards on that link http://www.invadeit.co.th/search/nvidia-geforce/ and they are close to the US price which is a pleasant surprise. i'd like to configure a computer for flight sim, will these guys build a computer and ship it to phuket? i really don't want to drive up to pantip in bkk

Edited by stevehaigh

Thanks Steve. Invade IT will certainly ship you a computer (I got my last notebook from them). They are very good. As to whether they will build to your specs, it would be worthwhile sending them an email. (The boss' name is Thomas Skyum - very helpful guy.)