Tarpaulin, pagoda, framework thingy needed - Udon Thani

sean in udon

Not sure what to call this, but I'm not able to source in Kut Chap.

Keep getting the 'Udon have' response, but nobody can say exactly where in Udon does have. Before I go on the search, any suggestions of where to try?

Would be happy to rent one as should only need for 2/3 months while building work is happening.

Somebody please save me from hours of going around Udon showing this photo.

post-195973-13999861372216_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Sheds an idea.

Have considered knocking a frame up and sticking a tarp over it, but thought I'd go for something ready made if poss.

Asked the local village head and he said yes they have 1, which we could use for a day or few days for an event, but hiring it out for at least a couple of months wasn't really an option because they might need it for a wedding, ceremony or funeral.

Appreciate the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I just made a cheap version of that to park my truck under. I used the blue PVC plumbing pipes and fittings. Very easy to do and strong enough for a temporary structure. I used the sun screen stuff since I am unconcerned about rain but you could always use a waterproof tarp. Don't glue the joint's and you can use the pipe later in the build. Getting the local handy men to throw up a temporary frame of bamboo would also be very cheap.