Why are farang so unhappy about successful farang in Thailand?

Tmymaimee

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the lack of face to face contact....that makes it easier for low life individuals to attack decent, well-meaning and fun loving people. The sour puss comes from the years of self abuse....perhaps learning the hard way...every single time. That is why I stay far from the farang scenes in the less reputable areas. Too many defeated personalties...nobody upbeat.

• Like 1

That is why I stay far from the farang scenes in the less reputable areas. Too many defeated personalties...nobody upbeat.

Weird. You'd think people who have to resort to paying for it would be real winners.

Edited by SoiBiker
  • Like 1

good luck to anyone who can make money here and enjoy life and good luck to anyone who just enjoys life here

Well that was worth reading!

You actually sound like a normal man.

who is normal these days just try and be happy and treat others as they treat you the others well as long as they are happy then let them be that way as they will eventually have a life without any happiness

George : How much to advertise in the General Forum? Online Lobotomy Classes appears to be quick lucrative at the moment...

... cheesy.gif

(I don't have any likes left)

Wasn't trying to be funny, I think this heat / sun has made everyone a bit loopy lately. Present Company Included. xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

• Like 1

good luck to anyone who can make money here and enjoy life and good luck to anyone who just enjoys life here

A lot of us are quite normal that way. Now if he was to start boasting about his immense wealth and all the different girls he has in his sack every night, would you still think he's a "normal man?"

A lot of us are quite normal that way. Now if he was to start boasting about his immense wealth and all the different girls he has in his sack every night, would you still think he's a "normal man?"

The normal sort of let's get off and masturbate online sort of guy, sure !

George : How much to advertise in the General Forum? Online Lobotomy Classes appears to be quick lucrative at the moment...

... cheesy.gif

(I don't have any likes left)

Agreed.

I nailed the button for ya. wink.png

^^ thanks

And you know ... if a funny sort ow way ... I have to thank the OP ... Whereustay.

It's been really fun having a chat with you guys ... a lot I've not had the pleasure of meeting yet.

But I'm still young, so there is time.

There is always time for a drunk.gif or a coffee1.gif if that is your drink.

It's just jealousy, when they're on 30,000 baht a month most of which they use to pay their unattractive wife with 1 nose ring, 2 tattoos, 3 kids and an extra 20kg around her waist, they can't help but be resentful of anyone with any sort of financial liberty.

a month,,,,lol,,,

more like a day,,

ive just turned a job down paying 30k a day,,,lol,,,

keep dreaming my freind you may make it one day,,, just like somew of us older ones,,,lol

jake

jake.... the details of that PM were supposed to be private... and i didn't mean for a whole day... just an hour should be more than enough like last time

• Like 2

To answer whereyoustays original question, truth be know, I personally couldn't give a rats about anyone else's success.

There is however a certain level of comedy in the OP's postings, I'm just not so sure he actually realises it.

I, personally, field at the OP is absolutely correct. There is a segment of the population here That resent and hate anyone that has accomplished anything. But this is not something unique of Thailand but true the world over.

• Like 1

I, personally, field at the OP is absolutely correct. There is a segment of the population here That resent and hate anyone that has accomplished anything. But this is not something unique of Thailand but true the world over.

Bruce, and I mean no disrespect, but are you from the USA?

To be honest i don't know what you are talking about.

I don't see what you see at all. I think the difference between the 2 forums is that one is specific forum for sailing where everyone has something in common. This forum however is a general forum covering countless topics and people from all walks of life.

So, yes the posts can get a bit heated and confrontational but in most cases it just makes things interesting.

in reference to your post I don't recall observing this.

Was he short and bald?smile.png

Thats me..............giggle.gif

Actually transam is selling himself short ... pun intended.

He is indeed a hansum man and (apparently) a darn fine singer.

apparently, the bald head is a solar collector for a sex machine.

I was already bitter and twisted when I came here. I left down under because I hated my bosses for making more money than me. I secretly hated my best friend because he owned a house I could only dream of. I hated my clubmates because they were bigger and stronger than me and so I never won anything. I snorted coke and smoked dope to hide my anger at constant rejection. I came to Thailand to drink cheap booze and get laid by cheap women every night. But then a funny thing happened. I got a job in which I rose up through the ranks quite quickly. I found a good lady and fathered a beautiful daughter. I could afford a nice house and I made friends who didn't mind that I was short, fat and ugly. And so, 25 years later I am semi-retired, live in my own house, lead a pleasant and quiet life surrounded by my garden and my pets and some equally contented mates, and the world is well with me.

And I enjoy my little sojourns on TV - they make pleasant interruptions to my laid back existence. In other words, I love life.

And then whereustay comes along to make me realise that there are unfortunates and malcontents out there. Good luck, mate.

(And I bet you believe all the above.)

And ... sorry, run out of "ands" ...

Yep, from my past UK life I mixed with so called "hi-so" folk, I was/am a pauper, but we integrated to live our lives and learn/accept folk. Fond memories for sure.

I've had a few experiences similar to Guesthouse's

I once bought a few rounds for a few pals (or what I thought was pals) and then got roundly slagged off by one of them for being 'flash" for buying a 500B round of drinks. I didn't do it twice or since. He was/is a TEFLer grubbing around BKK's language schools for 200B an hour and has since turned out to be a bit of a snide.

I saw him once dragging his backside around BKK, sweating like a pig on the BTS in his cheap nylon shirt and tie so don't really blame him for being bitter having a life like that.

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Was he short and bald?smile.png

Thats me..............giggle.gif

Actually transam is selling himself short ... pun intended.

He is indeed a hansum man and (apparently) a darn fine singer.

apparently, the bald head is a solar collector for a sex machine.

DO NOT TELL the OP, it seems folk like me are non existent, just envy folk..............WOW, 23,000 posts of envy of other folk........clap2.gif

• Like 1