Things you've heard bar girls say.

Wouldnt know never been in a bar.

But I've bet you've been to Sunday School! smile.png:)) The topic was what you have heard bargirls say.

Was the topic; have you ever been to a bar? No!!!! So can you just shut your damn hole please? Thank you and get lost:)

And yet you answered him! You're not having a good day with your intellectual acuity, are you, young fellow.

Perhaps Charlie H should have added the sarcasm smirk smiley so you would understand it was a light-hearted reply , wether it is true or not it is his private business.

I stop bar,go home wait for you,but sometimes this does happen,my now wife did exactly that and now we have been happily married for 2 years,so i guess that put's me in the 10% catergory as most members are married to lawyers,doctors ,graduates or hi so's,she did what she had to,not what she wanted to,and we have a few posters who would do well to remember these ladies are human being's,and for most it's a question of survival to become a bargirl,also they do tend to be better in bed than some hi so,who's mind is dominated by what handbag she will buy next.

Sympathetic post...nearly true....apart from the question of survival.

I stop bar,go home wait for you,but sometimes this does happen,my now wife did exactly that and now we have been happily married for 2 years,so i guess that put's me in the 10% catergory as most members are married to lawyers,doctors ,graduates or hi so's,she did what she had to,not what she wanted to,and we have a few posters who would do well to remember these ladies are human being's,and for most it's a question of survival to become a bargirl,also they do tend to be better in bed than some hi so,who's mind is dominated by what handbag she will buy next.

Sympathetic post...nearly true....apart from the question of survival.

Cannot begin to tell you how many hand bags my teerak shopped when together.

She got the message early when I walked out of a store as she caressed a Louis Vuitton.

I simply asked her how many men would she have to service for that bag, and walked out of the store

8) Do not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities or to incite useless arguments by avoiding troll activity.

9) Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

16) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Closed