PCAD guards beat up redshirt over traffic complaints

webfact

PCAD Guards Beat Up Redshirt Over Traffic Complaints
By Khaosod English

14002145331400214634l.jpg
The damaged car of the motorist who shouted insults at PCAD demonstrators and was then reportedly beaten up by PCAD guards, 16 May 2014.

14002145331400214696l.jpg
The T-shirt of ex-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra that a motorist held up while shouting insults at PCAD demonstrators, leading PCAD guards to allegedly beat him up and damage his car.

SARABURI — A Redshirt supporter was hospitalised after anti-government protest guards beat him up for shouting insults at demonstrators yesterday, police in Saraburi province say.

According to police, the incident took place during a demonstration by supporters of the People's Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD) on Phahonyothin Road, led by monk and core PCAD leader Buddha Issara.

As the protesters were marching past Phra Phutthabat hospital, a motorist rolled down his window to shout insults at the protesters for blocking traffic. He also held up a T-Shirt with the image of ex-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, police say.

Enraged by the gesture, a group of PCAD guards reportedly dragged the man out of his car and beat him repeatedly. The guards also smashed the windows of the man's vehicle, police say.

Another incident occurred when a woman stopped her car and also loudly criticised the PCAD's disruption of traffic. The woman managed to speed away before guards were able to detain her, but two gunshots were reportedly fired in her direction.

One of the bullets hit the back of a pick-up truck that belongs to a man who parked his car to watch the confrontation. The man has filed complaint with the police, an officer at Phra Phuttabat Police Station said.

The man who was allegedly beaten up by the PCAD guards was identified as 50-year-old Kollayuth. He is said to have received medical treatments at Phra Phuttabat Hospital for injuries to the face.

The police say they are interrogating witnesses in the area.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1400214533&section=11&typecate=06

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-05-16

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another really bright red shirt..seriously what did he expect...coffee1.gif

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

Amazing that the military just does nothing about this.

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

No, I'm calling on General Prayuth Chan-ocha, and the Royal Thai Army to do their job and protect Thailand from these thugs.

CAPO has already issued the order to the army, and the General agreed to follow CAPO's command last Sunday at the new Generals meeting.

• Like 1

Gee, I don't know. Maybe he was "dumb enough" to think he was expressing his right to "fee speech". Oh, wait, it's only "free speech" if it happens to agree with whichever side you are on, and their leaders define what is or isn't "free speech".

• Like 1

How is it possible that some people are still believing what a newspaper who belongs to the Shinawat report!???

It is like an other story reported a few months ago =>

Reportedly it was a PDRC Guard cached with fire weapon...

But in fact, this "PDRC Guard" is an active Police officer who "played the role" of a PDRC Guard for the media...

Look at the picture here under!

post-194300-0-95440600-1400217613_thumb.

• Like 2

isnt this a separate incident...or is it not....you can send your answers in on the back of your beer mat..or stay on topic.or just correct my mistake i can take it and even say sorry...can you..

At least they did not stab him,this time,absolute thugs.

Nonsense.

They are true democracy heros.

Fighting for democracy and fairness.

All they care about is reform before erections, and true democracy. That is why they are running over police in 4WD's and beating people within an inch of their lives for stepping on the turf they have illegally claimed through intimidation and violence.

Reform before erection people, it is worth it.

• Like 2

How is it possible that some people are still believing what a newspaper who belongs to the Shinawat report!???

It is like an other story reported a few months ago =>

Reportedly it was a PDRC Guard cached with fire weapon...

But in fact, this "PDRC Guard" is an active Police officer who "played the role" of a PDRC Guard for the media...

Look at the picture here under!

dont expect too many replies from the red veg..

Even more amazing is that the police does nothing about it!

• Like 1

Can anyone explain to me what possible reason the police and military would have to allow, not only for the protestors the publicly shame them under the table, but to physically hit a police line with a truck?

I just can't work that out.
Has there been a behind the scenes castration process or what.
Where is the personal pride in these men?

No, I'm calling on General Prayuth Chan-ocha, and the Royal Thai Army to do their job and protect Thailand from these thugs.

CAPO has already issued the order to the army, and the General agreed to follow CAPO's command last Sunday at the new Generals meeting.

Could you please dig up one of your posts regarding calling for the Army to quell the thugs of the 2010 Red Shirt protests and post it here? It would go a long way to many TV members here who disagree with you and the sunrise of comprise might warm many of our politically chilled hearts.

• Like 2

Currently, something is definitely wrong is this country!

Yeh, but its all OK, because one of the attackers tojah's at 34 seconds... see all OK.

No need to arrest these thugs at all, because a quick Wah is surely enough. mad.gif

post-199953-0-49458400-1400218856_thumb.

Amazing that the Police don't ... No!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app