PCAD guards beat up redshirt over traffic complaints

webfact

another really bright red shirt..seriously what did he expect...coffee1.gif

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

Amazing that the military just does nothing about this.

Currently, something is definitely wrong is this country!

Yeh, but its all OK, because one of the attackers tojah's at 34 seconds... see all OK.

No need to arrest these thugs at all, because a quick Wah is surely enough. mad.gif

attachicon.gifwah-man.jpg

Note this footage was on Channel 3's morning news, together with closer on the ground footage of the ramming. I'll try to find a source for the closer footage.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

Amazing that the Police don't ... No!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here we go... Surely Marshall Law should make you happy Codger, Even the people you oppose and loathe are calling for the military to do something. By the way what's your opinion of the police's response?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726599-former-thai-fm-surapong-voices-support-for-martial-law-declaration/

Can anyone explain to me what possible reason the police and military would have to allow, not only for the protestors the publicly shame them under the table, but to physically hit a police line with a truck?

I just can't work that out.

Has there been a behind the scenes castration process or what.

Where is the personal pride in these men?

Thats for me to know and eunach to find out.

Reds are really getting carried away with themselves on this one.

How about we go back to :

Two killed, 21 wounded in attack on Thai protest camp: officials

BANGKOK, May 15, 2014 (AFP) - Two people were killed and 21 were wounded in an attack early Thursday on an anti-government protest camp in Bangkok, medical officials and police told AFP, taking the death toll during six months of rallies to 27.

"Two people were killed and 21 were wounded," the city's Erawan Emergency Centre said on its website, in a toll later confirmed by police.

That should bring some balance to the topic.

So one day ago 2 PDRC died and 20 in the hospital.

Than one red shirt is provoking the guards and got beaten....

I am a 100 % pacifist, but if I have to see friends dieing every day and than some moron is mocking the dead, I might have troubles to control myself as well.

Hello Germany 1936.

heil Thaksin! study your history and see how thaksin took almost every step hitler did. brown shirts, insagated hate, split the classes up. murdered muslims for fun.

execpt, there were few things that he couldnt duplicate... because thailand has a King.

careful though, chalerm is his last hope.

Yeh, but its all OK, because one of the attackers tojah's at 34 seconds... see all OK.

No need to arrest these thugs at all, because a quick Wah is surely enough. mad.gif

attachicon.gifwah-man.jpg

You keep calling on the Army to take action, yet in the video you post, it's the Police who are actually standing there. Shouldn't you be calling on THEM to do something for once? Isn't that THEIR job under the jurisdiction of CAPO to ensure the safety of ALL? If the Police actually did their jobs, a lot of this violence on both sides would have been mitigated somewhat.

Out of curiosity, did you also call on the Army in 2010 to take action against the red shirt thugs/terrorists at the time? I'm guessing not, cos in your eyes they are the "freedom fighters", right?

• Like 2

This guy must be thicker than a whale omelette! Nice job dimlow, enjoy eating through a straw.

Really got what he deserved didn't he? Beaten up by paid mercenaries. Imagine if he had moved a cone as well, death would be appropriate I guess?

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

No, I'm calling on General Prayuth Chan-ocha, and the Royal Thai Army to do their job and protect Thailand from these thugs.

CAPO has already issued the order to the army, and the General agreed to follow CAPO's command last Sunday at the new Generals meeting.

And who is protecting these guys?

BnuonEoCUAAbISD_zps91b4241c.png

Can anyone explain to me what possible reason the police and military would have to allow, not only for the protestors the publicly shame them under the table, but to physically hit a police line with a truck?

I just can't work that out.

Has there been a behind the scenes castration process or what.

Where is the personal pride in these men?

Everything is on standby for a day or two. Thaksin is in Singapore trying to make a deal to exonerate himself and Yingluck from any criminal responsibility, and he wants a large cash payment, in return for stopping his clan holding Thailand hostage. He is happy to let the reds that are in prison for carrying out his orders to remain in prison. Thanks to Michael Yon, a serious observer that is reporting the realpolitik reality of the situation.

• Like 1

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

No, I'm calling on General Prayuth Chan-ocha, and the Royal Thai Army to do their job and protect Thailand from these thugs.

CAPO has already issued the order to the army, and the General agreed to follow CAPO's command last Sunday at the new Generals meeting.

Did the CAPO? Did the General?

Its called anarchy mate. 1 VOTE 1 PERSON.

It would appear that things are slowly starting to spiral out of control.

And when it does go completely pear shaped, the military will step in to restore peace and order.

So let's not have any complaints when the military do stage their coup. Ok.

As for the Darwin award contenders, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize you shouldn't poke an angry bear.

And, for the record, I am NOT condoning acts of violence.

Edited by WhizBang
  • Like 1

If this had happened in any "civilised" country, the police would have attempted to detain the offenders or if they resist then they would have been shot .... this shows me exactly how the PCAD thugs are abusing the extreme restraint the police are showing.

Peaceful protestors do NOT attempt to drive over policemen ... these protestors keep saying they are peaceful ... I do not think that word means what they think it means ... I think the word they are looking for is violent.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

SHOT??? You don't know what you are talking about!!! Civilized countries know how to MANAGE these situations.

For a starters the police would not be corrupt and they would be properly trained and equipped, undertaken pre-protest planning sessions and have been properly managed by their superiors. Something Thais can't fathom...

And yes peaceful protesters in civilized countries try to harm the police, their equipment and even the horses they ride on.

• Like 1

I guess he expected a right to voice his opinion. But clearly, this is a right only enjoyed by the PDRC. It would be nice to see Sutheps supporters on TV condemn the violence instead of justifying it . . . "oh but the red supporters on TV dont condemn violence commited by red shirts" . I can already hear you guys saying it . . . a sad reflection on the brainwashed sad.png

• Like 1

I guess he expected a right to voice his opinion. But clearly, this is a right only enjoyed by the PDRC. It would be nice to see Sutheps supporters on TV condemn the violence instead of justifying it . . . "oh but the red supporters on TV dont condemn violence commited by red shirts" . I can already hear you guys saying it . . . a sad reflection on the brainwashed sad.png

you are kidding me!

I rest my case .. ;)

• Like 1

Since the red shirt supporters here always claim it is the PDRC who shoot and bomb themselves, whenever they are attacked, would the same logic not dictate that it was in fact red shirts in disguise who beat up one of their own in this case?

Or does the false flag operations only work one way? biggrin.png

• Like 2

dont you mean mocking.goading..and drawing them in..your definition will always be blinckered by your absence of rational thought..

Personally I send my brain for dry cleaning,it is much better for removing those stubborn red stains.

Dunno? Maybe vaguely civilised behaviour from these "reformers"? I see the bar on what's acceptable behaviour with Mini-Mussolini and the mad Monk's supporters on TV has dropped even lower.

It's not smart thing to pick a fight with thugs but most people would be appalled they were sent out onto the streets to start with.

And most people would be appalled by this.

Two killed, 21 wounded in attack on Thai protest camp: officials

BANGKOK, May 15, 2014 (AFP) - Two people were killed and 21 were wounded in an attack early Thursday on an anti-government protest camp in Bangkok, medical officials and police told AFP, taking the death toll during six months of rallies to 27.

"Two people were killed and 21 were wounded," the city's Erawan Emergency Centre said on its website, in a toll later confirmed by police.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How is it possible that some people are still believing what a newspaper who belongs to the Shinawat report!???

It is like an other story reported a few months ago =>

Reportedly it was a PDRC Guard cached with fire weapon...

But in fact, this "PDRC Guard" is an active Police officer who "played the role" of a PDRC Guard for the media...

Look at the picture here under!

The video of thugs ramming the police looks pretty convincing.

Who do you suggest we refer to for non partisan reporting of the current situation? The Nation?

How is it possible that some people are still believing what a newspaper who belongs to the Shinawat report!???

It is like an other story reported a few months ago =>

Reportedly it was a PDRC Guard cached with fire weapon...

But in fact, this "PDRC Guard" is an active Police officer who "played the role" of a PDRC Guard for the media...

Look at the picture here under!

The video of thugs ramming the police looks pretty convincing.

Who do you suggest we refer to for non partisan reporting of the current situation? The Nation?

Well at least the Nation tend to omit information rather than just making bits up like Khaosod seem to do!

I will read what ever is available. Then make my own mind up!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I do not condone violence by ANY group. I think it is sad. Hey, if the guy likes Taksin, up to him.

Mind you, for further comments we ll have to wait for a slightly independent agency to report as to what happened. Some people will believe anything as long as its written. I won t. We ll see.

Of course the violence is unjustified. At the same time it's obvious that the protestors are on edge with the constant bombings and shooting. And THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO BEAT SOMEONE UP THAT IS INSULTING YOU!

It was also a stupid thing to do and the red shirt needs to think about that as well. No different than if I walked you to some american and shoved him. No excuse for him to beat me up, and not unexpected.