I want it to rain in Patts, and I want it right now .....

MrWorldwide

Dark clouds every day and it's been raining in nearby provinces but it looks like the gods forgot Pattaya.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok bring: 3 live chickens, 3 bottles of whiskey and a virgin to the top of beach road, I will do the rest. You can trust me, I do that many year. 02.00 am ok?

The virgin may present problems, especially for Mr WW whistling.gif

Ok bring: 3 live chickens, 3 bottles of whiskey and a virgin to the top of beach road, I will do the rest. You can trust me, I do that many year. 02.00 am ok?

Sounds like the plot for the next Tarantino movie - his would probably be in Mexico, but same-same really.

The virgin may present problems, especially for Mr WW whistling.gif

Nah - just like many of the women in Pattaya, surgery can undo past mistakes. Not sure about the Caesar scarring though ;)

If I could only grant wishes smile.png I want it to snow, right now! Or, if that is stretching it, I too want it to rain and cool things off. I am melting.

Well yesterday afternoon we had hail stones for 20 mins up here in Mahasarakham, cooled it down a bit,

but 20 mins later back up to 40 degrees

Dark clouds every day and it's been raining in nearby provinces but it looks like the gods forgot Pattaya.

Gods gave up on Sin City ages ago,deemed it a lost cause.Remember,"good boys go to heaven,bad boys go to Patts."

Just now, some dark clouds easterly. Over Pattaya only a few veil clouds.

502734450.jpg

• Like 1

I dunno. It has a habit of raining just when I need to get on the bike to go somewhere. Then there was the night I partied in a go-go and came out to find my bike knee-deep in water on Soi Diana. Gettin' home was quite an ordeal; almost checked into cheap hotel instead. I could tell some other such stories.

The rain is a welcome relief from the heat, true. But for me the heat's not that bad.

I'm just not a fan of the sauna, but the Americans on my audio boards are bitching about how hot and humid it is in their part of the world atm - global warming ? ;)

(Nothing like a Class A tube amp in 95 deg F weather to really sort the men from the boys !)

• Like 1

I'm just not a fan of the sauna, but the Americans on my audio boards are bitching about how hot and humid it is in their part of the world atm - global warming ? wink.png

(Nothing like a Class A tube amp in 95 deg F weather to really sort the men from the boys !)

Problem there seems to be that after paying for the audio equipment they have no money left for air conditioning.

Edited by JSixpack