365sports.tv

fonsboy

Have been subscribing to CTH since true vision pulled the plug on the BPL . Cannot say I am very impressed with there coverage so was thinking of giving 365sports.tv a go . Has any TV member used this service if so how good is it is it worth changing channels .

I've been using it for about 3 months. Generally pretty happy with it. Picture not as good as CTH though that doesn't bother me too much and occasional freezing but not excessive.

The best thing I find is that you can watch when you want rather than on a schedule. Got fed up with watching epl at midnight or 2/3 in the morning but with 365 you can watch the next day any time you like.

Some people have complained of streaming problems with live content, but on the few occasions I have watched live it hadn't been an issue

I've been using it for about 3 months. Generally pretty happy with it. Picture not as good as CTH though that doesn't bother me too much and occasional freezing but not excessive.

The best thing I find is that you can watch when you want rather than on a schedule. Got fed up with watching epl at midnight or 2/3 in the morning but with 365 you can watch the next day any time you like.

Some people have complained of streaming problems with live content, but on the few occasions I have watched live it hadn't been an issue

Thank you gmac & Burl for your replies , I live right up north on border with Laos , do you think this would make any difference in viewing quality . Also how much per month are you actually paying .

gmac.... Do you think it would work okay with a 2-3 Mbps connection?

My feeling is if you can get a decent 2-3Mbps connection it should be fine. The problem comes in highly populated areas where there are too many users crammed onto the same connection. (Sorry for lack of proper technical language, I'm no expert!)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thank you gmac & Burl for your replies , I live right up north on border with Laos , do you think this would make any difference in viewing quality . Also how much per month are you actually paying .

As long as you get the connection speed you pay for the location shouldn't affect the quality. I pay 600 baht/ month on a month to month arrangement. I.e. I get a monthly e-mail from 365 inviting me to pay if I wish to continue the service.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Been using it since BPL started, it is ok. Even though I have good internet speed, live marches are not always good, picture and sound stutter which is extremely annoying. Punditry from Astro and Fox is pretty poor. To be frank, I nearly prefer to wait till next morning and watch MOTD through Thai expat tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand