What's the point

alj6700

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP.....it takes mental strength sometimes not to react to silly, senseless or attacking posts.

Ignore the 1s who get a hard on from making a useless post for the sake of their postcount.

To add though a humorous senseless post is worthwhile reading. Unfortunaly the funny people are the 1s banned quickly.

• Like 2

You can take you ball and go home if they dont play nice.

If you dont like whats on t.v. Change the channel.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

Poor 'lil OP - its such a big cruel world.

Go and bore someone else Knob..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

My what a useful constructive comment. Why is it that these posters who come here and whine about TV members seem to offer zero, or to have zero knowledge to offer to the board themselves?

• Like 1

My what a useful constructive comment. Why is it that these posters who come here and whine about TV members seem to offer zero, or to have zero knowledge to offer to the board themselves?

You must be be really living the dream in Thailand , sat in front of your computer 24/7 keeping up to date on TV and swapping BS with your virtual buddies,

Your welcome to it , enjoy

To be honest a lot of us just like having a laugh,sort of verbal sparring,i always enjoy a good humorous comeback to my posts,the one's that dissapoint me are the one's where there is a lack of humor,maybe the op should think on this as in this thread he has already called one poster a knob,and other's retards,these replies show little wit and are not very interesting or creative replies.

Sounds more like what your wife says to you each night, I'd imagine ;)

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

You must be be really living the dream in Thailand , sat in front of your computer 24/7 keeping up to date on TV and swapping BS with your virtual buddies,

3 posts, one attacking the forum in general followed by two personal attacks. I'd guess your 'wife' has gone off with one of her sponsors and left you loose on the internet. carry on livin' that dream...

• Like 1

I have noticed this for some time since signing up for TV, and have commented on it. But I have a slightly different take:

I don't mind the nonconstructive, sometimes hilarious and meaningless contributions. Some people have me laughing so hard from their humor I get tears in my eyes. I don't mind the occasional sarcasm, and I don't mind the contrary views, even when they are totally different from mine. I have found on a host of topics I can learn really good lessons on TV, and pearls of wisdom from people for and against many topics. In such a short amount of time it is possible to really learn a lot from other people's mistakes, lessons, and wisdom. It is the vile, acidic meanness I don't like very much. I've realized, though, that the jackassery really contrasts the good folk here.

A perfect summation.

@alj6700....You should send a PM to the other guy with an attitude like yours.....You can whinge together all day.

His running Topic in GF at present... sounds as if you and him are both one and the same.....Is that correct or not?

One for each month.

My current Avatar is the one for May.

'Billy B' by Cristiano Cascell

Elephants_zpsb52ebc80.png

I loved too much one of your previous avatar with a young girl or boy (?) face I remember it was in black and white?

Looked so intelligent, plus it was moving, reallywub.png

• Like 1

One for each month.

I loved too much one of your previous avatar with a young girl or boy (?) face I remember it was in black and white?

Well ... MJP has grabbed the June elephant, so I will have to rediscover my past, and favourite.

This one ... post-104736-0-92050100-1400406746.jpg

One for each month.

Well ... MJP has grabbed the June elephant, so I will have to rediscover my past, and favourite.

This one ... attachicon.gifDavid.jpg

You have the June elephant and I'll have have one of the used elephants,

One for each month.

This one ... attachicon.gifDavid.jpg

Yes this one thumbsup.gif I thought it was the best avatar of all TV, no joking, every times it kind of hypnotized me,

also a kind of second degree telling chtttt...please think of it before answeringsmile.png

OP, chill and TV isn't much different than any Internet forum. Mean, petty, and mentally challenged posters are the norm. The rare poster that makes you laugh or even better think, makes it worth it. Granted some of the fools on this forum can make it challenging but what can you do about it?

I've been happily( most days) married to a Thai for over 10 years, have enough money, and am healthy. I'm fortunate and feel sorry for those that need to hurt others to feel good about themselves. The same people dishing out the hurt are in most cases incapable of being a "man" in the real world and I'm OK with letting them hammer away on their keyboards. Sad that they don't realize how much pain they cause but again - what can you do about it?

• Like 1

This is a Thread that appears regularly ( every a few weeks) on TVF. It is usually posted by a relatively new member, Nothing unreasonable about it . I believe most of us had a similar reaction by the time we reached a couple of hundred posts.

This forum can be informative, entertaining, and at times frustrating

.We are all here in Thailand and by virtue of that fact we share,

whether we want to admit it or not.

some personality traits. many of them positive but some of them...

well not so muchlaugh.png

and these negative personality traits manifest theme selves in some unpleasant ways.

My advice to the OP is ,

Take the good and ignore the bad, accept the fact that it will not change, develop a sense of humor, and enjoy it.

It is like bad sex

If you cant avoid it , lay back and enjoy it.biggrin.png

This is a Thread that appears regularly ( every a few weeks) on TVF. It is usually posted by a relatively new member, Nothing unreasonable about it . I believe most of us had a similar reaction by the time we reached a couple of hundred posts.

and these negative personality traits manifest theme selves in some unpleasant ways.

My advice to the OP is ,

Take the good and ignore the bad, accept the fact that it will not change, develop a sense of humor, and enjoy it.

It is like bad sex

What's bad sex? O)

well not so much:lol:

My advice to the OP is ,

It is like bad sex

What's bad sex? O)

Sex is like ,pizza when it is good, it's really good, and when it's bad...it's still pretty good.

Edited by sirineou

No. No we don't. Those of you who were led here by the dick might share a similar view of the world, but don't tar the rest of us with that brush, thanks.

Edited by SoiBiker

No. No we don't. Those of you who were led here by the dick might share a similar view of the world, but don't tar the rest of us with that brush, thanks.

well maybe you need to get one, Heywink.png

I have noticed that when someone asked valid sensible question on this site people that have no knowledge or understanding on the subject post feedback just for the sake of it
And all negative ,what a sad bunch of people.

My point is if you don't have anything constructive to say keep it shut.

Troll. slang ( intr ) computing. to post deliberately inflammatory articles on an internet discussion board

Edited by whooshbang

I have. I just don't let it make the decisions.

Awfully presumptuous of you to think that we do,

But you know what they say about riding your bike too much, it restricts the circulation to vital organs and lead one to ass umm to much.tongue.png

3 posts, one attacking the forum in general followed by two personal attacks. I'd guess your 'wife' has gone off with one of her sponsors and left you loose on the internet. carry on livin' that dream...

Heavy drinker what's my wife got to do with this, please explain I am interested to see what you have to say.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand