Do thai ladies stand by their man in tough times?

hellohello123

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually,

what you wrote, is what qualifies me,

you just dont like the opinion

I had more thai women tell me they loved me after knowing me for less than a month, then is worth describing, and there werent prostitutes,

unless they were and didnt reveal it.

I did notice some of the prostitutes dont actually believe they are prostitutes,

they just call it "working"

to believe any of them, after seeing that just a little kindness was valued that high, showed me, they have a valuation problem there,

if this werent true,

there wouldnt be skin whitening clinics popping up all over bkk

they dont even value their own faces, preferring to use acids to burn their faces just to be "accepted" by some unreachable class

Yea that makes them different because you would never try to get a sun tan would you ?

Western woman use tanning creams and all sorts of shit in there skin. The west also has the highest number of plastic surgeries so apart from the fact that your clueless about Thai women you seem even more clueless about western women.

actually, i am a sun worshipper, and believe in its nutritive and healing properties, as well as sporting a healthy glow.

I also like tattoos, (on girls). others like them on themseleves, that doesnt make the intentional application of botulism or acid on a girls face, attractive, especially when they arent being warned about the risks to their skin as enthusiastically as the promoters sell the product

so whats your point?

My point is even more relevant now.

You are a hypocrite and full of crap.

Your ok with getting skin cancer but think its bad to whiten your skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you think that 10-20 minutes of sun a day isn't good for your body and mind, then you have no done any research on it

if you think that using acid and bleach on your face is good for you, I say, would you apply it to your own childs face?

Yet again you change your story to suit yourself.

You said you were a sun worshiper you said nothing about 20 minutes a day.

Your obviously just in the mood for being an argumentative git.

You bore me now.

how sad for you that I was your source of entertainment when you could be working on your reading comprehension skills,

nowhere does beijng a sun worshipper require that a person stay in the sun and burn themselves

the therapeutic and positive health effects of the sun are very well known to those who have interest

walking around pale is not healthy or attractive

how sad for you that I was your source of entertainment when you could be working on your reading comprehension skills,

nowhere does beijng a sun worshipper require that a person stay in the sun and burn themselves

the therapeutic and positive health effects of the sun are very well known to those who have interest

thais think walking around pale IS attractive and dark skin IS NOT

yes, it is their national obsession,

even men get the acids treatments, its insane

and western men and women go to tanning parlours. equally insane.

Edited by AYJAYDEE
  • Like 1

and western men and women go to tanning parlours. equally insane.

agreed, not just insane, inherently more dangerous then the actual sun itself

that they proliferate in the sunshine state, is beyond reasonable understanding, other than, the people that go there refuse to be pale

perception,

subjective reasoning,

I love thai females,

I think they embody everything girls should, and did in the US back in the 70's

what is being done to them now, is criminal.,

the white face and skin is a national obsession, in bangkok anyway,

the tanning phenomenon in the west, limited to a small group overall

not to say that vanity has a national boundary, it doesnt

I have no interest in western women now that I have been wtih a few thai's

there is no going backwards,

thai females are better, in every way,

• Like 1

perception,

subjective reasoning,

I love thai females,

I think they embody everything girls should, and did in the US back in the 70's

what is being done to them now, is criminal.,

the white face and skin is a national obsession, in bangkok anyway,

the tanning phenomenon in the west, limited to a small group overall

not to say that vanity has a national boundary, it doesnt

I have no interest in western women now that I have been wtih a few thai's

there is no going backwards,

thai females are better, in every way,

well if you cant commit to one youre gonna have to keep changing partners

Do they stand by their men during tough times... the good ones do and if yours don't, well then it's you who chose the wrong one, isn't it?

Hindsight hindsight.....if if

this topic doesnt even make sense to me anymore.

people make choice changes for a variety of reasons.

tough times are either temporary, or they are the beginning of the end,

it matters how the person got to those tough times, and if there is a way out.

if a guy is circling the drain, is it loyalty to remain to zee the final decline?

If you substitute your own nationality in place of "Thai" would the answer differ?

Edit

Sometimes it makes one think why people ask this type of question. Inexperience?

Edited by ravip
  • Like 1

actually,

I had more thai women tell me they loved me after knowing me for less than a month, then is worth describing, and there werent prostitutes,

I did notice some of the prostitutes dont actually believe they are prostitutes,

to believe any of them, after seeing that just a little kindness was valued that high, showed me, they have a valuation problem there,

if this werent true,

they dont even value their own faces, preferring to use acids to burn their faces just to be "accepted" by some unreachable class

Yea that makes them different because you would never try to get a sun tan would you ?

Western woman use tanning creams and all sorts of shit in there skin. The west also has the highest number of plastic surgeries so apart from the fact that your clueless about Thai women you seem even more clueless about western women.

Actually Korea has a far higher count of plastic surgery procedures undertaken on the populace than any western country. Thailand isn't as high of a count as 'the west' as they can't afford it, Thailand is a 3rd world country what do you expect.. If the average thai could afford it they would be getting more surgical adjustments than the Koreans, easily!!

Going back to standing by ones man

I think it would be fair to say that if you guys actually picked girls who were of a similar age and similar physical attributes (say average/below average looking, for example) you'd have more success with commitment

To expect the super sexy girl half your age to be faithful and loyal in down times is a bit silly

I'm 29 my partner is 27. She is my toffee fudge coloured princess and I am nothing but excited to spend the next 40+ years with her

Hypothetically, I agree with you 100%.

But, this is LOS. An age disparity is not uncommon.I have "met" ladies in LOS from 20-50 (I am 66 now). I have been with my wife for 10+ years (she is 30 years younger than me). She is not uncomfortable when we are in "public".

Did I plan this? Of course not - it just happened - the #1 relationship in my life (by a country mile).

In the interim, I may have to feel "guilty" & enjoy the journey!

Big problem - will I "chase" a youngie or an oldie? It did not come into the equation!

This average/below average looking BS! Take a look at yourself. Surprise, surprise. There may even be a little jealousy here.

Young fella! (When you are 60+, you may even change your mind).

Cheers

Edited by cnx37
  • Like 2

actually,

if this werent true,

Actually Korea has a far higher count of plastic surgery procedures undertaken on the populace than any western country. Thailand isn't as high of a count as 'the west' as they can't afford it, Thailand is a 3rd world country what do you expect.. If the average thai could afford it they would be getting more surgical adjustments than the Koreans, easily!!

If if if .....

If you actually read past your first hit on google you would see that the Korean figures are skewed. They are not a real representation of actual surgeries.

If if if...

If all the poor in the west could afford it they would have surgery too so your point is eh pointless.

If if if...

If your really that desperate to win an argument then no problem.

You win.

I really don't know how a 12 year old kid got on here in the first place but good luck to you and your quest for the last word.

I think the only way you will continue to win debates is simply to bore the opposition into giving up.

Have fun kid ;)

• 1 month later...