English Schools For Adults

tracman

Hello everyone, I will be getting married in a few months, and I am in need if an English language school for my fiance. She has a Masters degree, and writes English reasonably well, but needs conversational English. We will be moving to the US and I don't want her overwelmed by the language. Does anyone Know of a good quality school in the bkk area, she actually lives in Bangplad. A school within commuter distance would be great.

Thanks,

Several come to mind but what about AUA on Rajdamri? They offer classes depending on level and they have Self Access Center with Conversation Classes.

A very high end school is "Fast English" on Silom located in Liberty Square building (California Fitness building). They offer TOEFL conversation classes for students going abroad to study for Masters and PHD's. A lot of high end Thai students and business people study here.

Hello everyone, I will be getting married in a few months, and I am in need if an English language school for my fiance. She has a Masters degree, and writes English reasonably well, but needs conversational English. We will be moving to the US and I don't want her overwelmed by the language. Does anyone Know of a good quality school in the bkk area, she actually lives in Bangplad. A school within commuter distance would be great.

Thanks,

umm Im just asking to my self how you can get married with someone who cant really hv a conversation in english.. how?? :o

she apparently UNDERSTANDS English ... she reads and writes ... but like many people here has trouble speaking it.

Doesn't mean you don't have conversations ... just means that to be succesful in the USA she'll need better skills.

Plus it should be noted the OP doesn't say that he doesn't speak Thai.

I do not count myself as fluent in Thai and have friends that are not fluent in English ... but we converse regularly!

she apparently UNDERSTANDS English ... she reads and writes ... but like many people here has trouble speaking it.

Doesn't mean you don't have conversations ... just means that to be succesful in the USA she'll need better skills.

Plus it should be noted the OP doesn't say that he doesn't speak Thai.

I do not count myself as fluent in Thai and have friends that are not fluent in English ... but we converse regularly!

well maybe he speaks thai...(I was thinking about that while ago) ... but he does not say it.. ummm but he does say that she dont really speak english.. so maybe they write each other 55555555......

yeah right I know im fcking sarcastic.. :o

umm Im just asking to my self how you can get married with someone who cant really hv a conversation in english.. how?? blink.gif

I did, it was quite easy - we spoke Thai :o

well, I don't speak thai, and I think is not THAT easy...