Which immigration office?

My two months tourist visa will expire on May 26th and I just wanna know if I am correct in that I can get the 30 day extension at the immigration office (as opposed to having to cross the border)?
Also, which office should I go to? It seems there are a few to choose from but some are still closed down due to protests? I am staying in Huay Kwang/Rama 9 area.

Thanks in advance

Major Hollywood seems to offer the fastest service. In the forum, search on Major Hollywood and you'll find directions there and information about people's experiences there.

So I plan to go tomorrow. Was planning on taking the bts to phothinimit and then taxi to major hollywood - does anyone know if that should be a problem? - I heard that ploen chit and chit lom stations are shut down but I suppose trains will just run through without stopping? Also, the immigration offices aren't affected by the coup, right?

I'm just back from Major Hollywood. They officially start work at 10:30 but at 10 they were already open.

I did a 60 days extension for visiting wife and did all in about 1 hour.

Overall I find the experience much more pleasant then at CW not to mention much closer.

Edited by Jackie66