CAPO warns state enterprises of repercussions ahead of planned strike

webfact

I am new to this site and also trying to make a life changing decision.What is the best approach to Thailand.I mean visa's,money ladies,property,life style,etc.

I have give you some basics, Visa is a problem depending on you length of stay---condo buy--rent ladies --no girl friends for starters. Go to an area that suits you lifestyle. LOOK THESE UP.

thanks ginjag,i will go with the flow

Everything depends on what ur looking for in Thailand .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep... I feel for the bar girls... The cops have never done a days work in their lives.

Your sentiments are spot on, I think, suggesting that bar girls and police are two opposite extremes. Bar girls are renowned as being hard working, reliable, and trustworthy, contributing to both society and the state coffers.

• Like 1

Hey guy's,I have just joined the fray.I am looking to having a life in Thailand.Looking at the comments on here I am having second thoughts.It sounds so much like the UK.The way I think at the moment I will stay where I am.I have control of my life.If you guy's can tell me different then I am ready to listen.Thanks.

Welcome to the fold, if you are still in the UK stay put for a while and be patient, and read TVF. It will show you all you want to know. Enjoy your summer there, come over when the dust settles a bit. A bonus the Pound is getting strongerthumbsup.gif

"...and read TVF. It will show you all you want to know."

Ha! Don't take any notice of that advice, ftm, Thai Visa will not show you all of anything. Just read some of the posts of people giving advice like that then ask yourself whether you really want to take their advice.

Unions striking against democracy.

This and a man eating his own head and I will have seen everything. heh

have you seen this yet?

the new way to call a person, what the picture shows without earning a ban?

post-192707-0-78467700-1400538979_thumb.

Does anybody really think that suddenly all the hate and violence will just stop and a new reformed government will bring peace and prosperity to Thailand. Its the country's physche that has to change. Too much feudalism, corruption, greed, consumption, class system , chauvenism etc etc not a pretty picture- in fact a pretty ugly one and the fact is to address these sort of major problems you need a lot if very unbiased, highly motivated, self sacrificing men and women to lead Thailand out of this mess and so far I haven't seen any evidence of these people existing.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Agenda 21" will take care of all that,

for now. I suggest people party like its 1999

when the food runs low; its over for many

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Two can play this game. If the fascist PDRC manages to force out the elected government and install a dictator, I'd be surprised if the UDD don't have a few civil disobedience tricks in their kitbags - and they'd have the support of the wider world, much of which also believes in democracy.

......and then you woke up and realized you were having a little nightmare!

• Like 1

Two can play this game. If the fascist PDRC manages to force out the elected government and install a dictator, I'd be surprised if the UDD don't have a few civil disobedience tricks in their kitbags - and they'd have the support of the wider world, much of which also believes in democracy.

"wider world?" "democracy?" ???

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I am new to this site and also trying to make a life changing decision.What is the best approach to Thailand.I mean visa's,money ladies,property,life style,etc.

Slow down, your approaching boring.

As of today CAPO has no authority what so ever, the military now control security.coffee1.gif

Better than that CAPO no longer exists, all those who worked for them have been told to go back to where they came from.

Not sure where that leaves Chalerm, probably Denmark again, if they'll have him.

Unions striking against democracy.

This and a man eating his own head and I will have seen everything. heh

They're not striking against democracy. They are thinking of striking against a regime that lost all bastions of legitimacy and pretense of democracy a long time ago, but refuses to go.

• Like 1

just sack them, plenty of decent hard working people willing to take their jobs.

Spoken like a true Dictator...just like the guy who pays him to write this garbage....the grand Sandflea of Dubai.