Ousted Thai PM Thaksin says martial law must not 'destroy' democracy

webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Indeed, very true. Really a decade-long train wreck going back to the lead-up to the coup in '06. The train is still in motion, weaving and careering out of control towards...who knows what? I have to look away, there must be more to life.

. 100 years from now his statue will be everywhere, and noone will remember, Prayuth, Abhisit, Suthep, and the rest of the democracy destroyers.

Just like in The USSR , Iraq and North Korea wit their statues of Stalin, Saddam and The DL. All great democracies.

Except - Thaksin wins elections, wins elections, wins elections. Get it?

I can't believe he has the audacity to even comment.

Then again, at least his ousted daughter has retired quietly. She's shopping, and a new Numga-tit <deleted>-appitirat, self-appointed by Thaksin caretaker, deems all is ok. I'm keens on new changes wink.png

Who commented - was it anyone of real importance or were you referring to the camel herding fugitive criminal who shouldn't be allowed to be mentioned in the Thai press.

The irony of this is wild, this clown has done more damage to thai society and its evolving democracy than any other individual. He bribed his way through his first election fraud and carried on throwing billions of baht into his own bank account. The end of the sin era is long overdue.

He won every election he ever contested fair and square. You just cannot admit that can you? The majority of people in Thailand prefer him to your buffoonish clowns and goose-stepping toadies. Just admit it (you know its true).

Time to change hands junior.

• Like 2

. 100 years from now his statue will be everywhere, and noone will remember, Prayuth, Abhisit, Suthep, and the rest of the democracy destroyers.

Just like in The USSR , Iraq and North Korea wit their statues of Stalin, Saddam and The DL. All great democracies.

So did the others mentioned above

Get it?

• Like 2

Buys elections, buys elections, buys elections. Get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Does he though? According to a recent study the Democrats spend more on votes that PT, confirmed by their own admission. You can ignore reality, but be careful, as reality may not ignore you...

• Like 1

Good to see him involved. He plays by the rules and wins elections fair and square. 100 years from now his statue will be everywhere, and noone will remember, Prayuth, Abhisit, Suthep, and the rest of the democracy destroyers.

Good to see a bit of satire to lighten things up. wink.png

hehehe the local government in Vienna put a statue of Che Guevara in Vienna....So a Thaksin statue would be possible as well.

Give it a break or you will be nominated in the "joker of the year awards".

And unfortunately you forgot to include "by paying people" between wins elections, wins elections. Got that?

But if he bribes the right people he'll get a statue as well.

Thaksins comments should not make the press....regardless of his relationship with PTP.

I sometimes think that many in the media regard Thaksin as legitimate, where in reality, he's illegitimate...a fugitive on the run.....he's a felon...keeping away from Thailand to avoid his prison sentence...!

A coward speaking from afar!

Think you will find he has a controlling interest in most of the papers, therefore they do as they are told.

• Like 1

Give it a break or you will be nominated in the "joker of the year awards".

And unfortunately you forgot to include "by paying people" between wins elections, wins elections. Got that?

But if he bribes the right people he'll get a statue as well.

Would that be with or without pigeon sh1t already applied.

Who let the worm out the can?

Thaksin hardly qualified to talk about democracy.

Yes, but he does compete in elections. Which you cannot say about Abhisit (serial boycotter), Suthep (boycott and insurrection), the appointed Senate, the Army, the election commission, the independent institutions, and you. So perhaps he is better qualified than most.

• Like 1

Good to see him involved. He plays by the rules and wins elections fair and square. 100 years from now his statue will be everywhere, and noone will remember, Prayuth, Abhisit, Suthep, and the rest of the democracy destroyers.

100 years from now Thais will be living in 60 degree heat and cursing nutters like you for the day they were born.

• Like 1

An Mr. Suthep - aka Benitotini Mussolini?

'Ousted Thai PM Thaksin says martial law must not 'destroy' democracy'

Of course not, that's his mission in life.

PS: he wasn't pm at time of coup so wasn't ousted.

Who let the worm out the can?

Thaksin hardly qualified to talk about democracy.

Yes, but he does compete in elections. Which you cannot say about Abhisit (serial boycotter), Suthep (boycott and insurrection), the appointed Senate, the Army, the election commission, the independent institutions, and you. So perhaps he is better qualified than most.

As a fugitive he has been denying having anything to do with elections, your line of arguement is flawed in so many ways you should just read up on the storyline pre oct 13...

No response huh? Cant think of anything to say? Just make it up?

An Mr. Suthep - aka Benitotini Mussolini?

'Ousted Thai PM Thaksin says martial law must not 'destroy' democracy'

Of course not, that's his mission in life.

PS: he wasn't pm at time of coup so wasn't ousted.

What about him? I don't see his name in this story.

I've made clear before what I think of suthep but guess you weren't listening.

Edited by Bluespunk

I think TS has the right to comment on this.

But we also have the right to ignore everything this self important $#@* has to say.

I think the opinions of expats living in Thailand is of more value to the country, and we rank way down the list.