Walen School of Chinese

MacWalen

Walen School has started a Chinese course. Everyone can come and try for free to see if our teaching method is for you. You will learn to speak and read at the same time.

post-46756-0-87112100-1400572510_thumb.j

Edited by MacWalen

uptheos, at this time not but perhaps in the future. The main purpose is teaching Chinese to those who just want to learn the language.

You certainly have variety and haven't heard anyone having problems with your Ed Visa's.

Whatever happened to the Ballroom Dancing Ed Visa possibility? biggrin.png

uptheos, at this time not but perhaps in the future. The main purpose is teaching Chinese to those who just want to learn the language.

You certainly have variety and haven't heard anyone having problems with your Ed Visa's.

You joke, but Mrs CM enrolled in the same about six weeks ago, some place down off Chan Klan and really enjoys it. No visa involved of course but maybe a UK visa will be offered at a later date. giggle.gif

You joke, but Mrs CM enrolled in the same about six weeks ago, some place down off Chan Klan and really enjoys it. No visa involved of course but maybe a UK visa will be offered at a later date. giggle.gif

I joke not, I'm sure I heard ballroom dancing.

Chinese might do well in Chiang Mai, seems to be lots of them here.

Edited by uptheos

I joke not, I'm sure I heard ballroom dancing.

Along with Spanish and share market courses, all guaranteed of course

Can't have too much variety.

Spanish is a great idea!

Totally agree so is ballroom dancing . After a few classes can head down to Nana and show them all how it's done

• Like 1

Can't have too much variety.

Spanish is a great idea!

Totally agree so is ballroom dancing . After a few classes can head down to Nana and show them all how it's done

Am sure it will ALL come together..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q9pneoCYb4s..........clap2.gif