Funny sign in the back of an airport taxi

Wish they had the following warning on the back of a Nigerian cab I once took:

"Just lie back and think of England"

Because I was seriously screwed on that ride.

T

Screwed by a large Nigerian. I understand how painful that must have been for you, unable to sit down for a week.

• Like 1

Wish they had the following warning on the back of a Nigerian cab I once took:

"Just lie back and think of England"

Because I was seriously screwed on that ride.

T

Screwed by a large Nigerian. I understand how painful that must have been for you, unable to sit down for a week.

I guess you'd know. Nigerians do like the tubby ones.

T

In the back of a cab in Singapore was a sign saying "Stop human trafficking." I remember thinking "Why are they telling me?"

Setting aside the serious nature of human trafficking, finding this sign inside a taxi cab is quite amusing; I think.

Well, I wouldn't ring numbers like that - either they won't exist, won't be answered, won't be followed up or will be eventually answered in Thai. Complete waste of space.

Edited by Card

In the toilet at Home Works, just above the urinals is another gem sign : " Please check your valuables before you leave." I normally shake my valuables after i've just had a Pi$$, so I was wondering if it was a spelling mistake or if the sign should have been put up somewhere else ?

In the toilet at Home Works, just above the urinals is another gem sign : " Please check your valuables before you leave." I normally shake my valuables after i've just had a Pi$$, so I was wondering if it was a spelling mistake or if the sign should have been put up somewhere else ?

I guess you've never used the shelf above the urinal to place your shopping (valuables) on? Or seen other people put things there and nearly forget them like I have seen many times? That's what they're talking about...

I remember those signs became fairly commonplace a few years ago after an incident involving a teenager leaving his watch in the toilet and later beating up the cleaning lady who had found it (and was presumably going to keep it.) I guess they didn't want any further repeats of such incidents and a sign helps to absolve responsibility.

Edited by Glock3am
  • Like 1